Do you guys have pics ?

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Heeey everyone... i was just wondering if any of you guys had any pictures of yourselves...

Seko

Primavera
Reaction score
well i have picts but since the attachments arent working. i cant post :D

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
HA!
what a lovely thread we've got here :D

ok, you probably saw these pics but they're the only ones i have online

fans02.jpg

fans01.jpg

try to guess who am i :D :rolleyes: :D

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Damn scharatz you had the full on Milan gear for the game. When I went to the milan gave vs Mexico is didn't wear my jersey because i didn't what to get it messed up in case they beat Mexico. 98% of the fans were for mexico and I don't know if you know Mexico fans, but they can be less then friendly when they loose (no offence to Klelia22 or any one else from mexico). hell they won 2-1 and the guy behind me kept spilling (or pouring) beer on me throughout the game, he was cool though and appoligised after awhile (80min) then he stopped. In the picture he is the guy behind me with the gold chain on.

Group%20at%20AC%20Milan%20game.jpg

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I have only ONE photo of myself, in THE PUREST digital format. And I only have shorts on myself. :D scharatz saw it already. :D Maybe he could post that one. :D

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
:D shut up before people start thinking something weird :D

it's not a pic of him, it's from some site that makes a 3D pic of your figure. myfigure.com or something like that

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Don't lie scharatz I know you guys get together for photo shoots.

Mabey you have little wine and cheese to get you relaxed, then possibly some dancing, and when you get in the mood then there go the clothes. Just kidding. Where is the pic? Is this it?
smileydavid.gif
i am curious to see what david looks like. I spend enough time talking w/ you guys it is nice to put a face to a name.

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Im cool with the thing of mexican fans... they can be extremely unpolite... actually I apologize to you for that beer thing... but I can tell you something... he looks as mexican-american... so, hes not 100% mexa hahahahahahahaha... anyway, the game was so bad that I even turned off the VCR (I tape all games) and started saying to myself: thats not Milan, thats not Milan.. I mean, Leonardo was playing! how long it has been since he left the team? they were just resting and having fun... so, Im not counting that game! :D

I dont have any picture of me in this computer... I will send one later when I go home ok? probably next weekend... who knows :rolleyes:
in the meanwhile keep posting is good to know who are you talking to!

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Finally I got a pic, just for you guys!! This was taken on the train to the Oasis gig a couple of weeks ago.

jamie_11_1212655.jpg

Now dont let Scharatz tell you I copied his T-shirt, because I can assure you I bought it first! ;) :D

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Here is a picture of me and my cousin. I am the one on the right. I guess since Corsicans are a macedoine of cultures.......I take more after my italian father, instead of my mother is mostly of spanish origin. You should be able to enlarge it once at the webpage....might take a few seconds.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/2265/14948

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
good pic :) how old are you?

as for you jamie, i simply can't believe you have such an ugly t-shirt :conf: ;)
that shirt will be useles at the end of the year though :D for the obvious reason ;)

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
hey! where did u take that picture? cause in the back you can see lots of Mexican bottles (cuervo, bacardi, and Torres I guess...) :conf:
Anyway, good picture! ;)

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Thanks all, Scharatz.......I am 25 years old.

As for the location of the picture, it was taken at my cousin's house, he lives in Malaga. ;)

Yes, I like the Mexicano alcohol....but I did not know Bacardi was from Mexico :conf: :D

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Hehehehehehehe.............Got the pictures developed from the night of the derby!! This right here was moments after Serginho scored!!!!!! Notice I am doing my John Travolta dance from the movie Pulp Fiction :devil2:

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/2809/19514

This next one, we have already won the derby, and now the alcohol is settling in, and my inhibitions are at an all-time low :devil2:

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/2809/19515

I think you can tell by that point.....we were indeed highly proud of our Red & Black Champions :devil:

Forza Milan :beer:

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Here are 3 from my trip to Milan vs Mexico last May.

Here is Kaladze slaping the ref for getting a lame-assed red card.

Here is Serginho scoring on a penalty kick.

David - Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 10:37 am  

Well, I have only ONE photo of myself, in THE PUREST digital format. And I only have shorts on myself.

What the hell does that mean? Is that like looking at god where the awsome sight would cause us to die? Could it be that your are just to magnificant to see?

Is this you?

david.gif

I mean he's in good shape, but I hope he just got out of some cold water because he's not doing much for the Italian reputation.
:D

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
seamus, please! there are kids around.

this is a more appropriate picture
smileydavid.gif

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Ok, my fiancee got upset that I didn't post this picture in the forum, because she says its the only one that I am completely sober and composed in (reasoning: the derby hadn't begun at this point) :D

Also, interesting side note here......she is french, and she is working on english, notice how I ordered the crème brûlé with the Happy Birthday message written in english :devil2:

She digs me..... :devilsmo:

OUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/2809/20081

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice photos people... :)

And oh... scharatz is up with yet another joke of his... that's all he does, besides reading Spurs rumors. :D

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
lol what's up with these old threads being brought up in these past few days? :tongue: Wonder if my pics will work...

65007515sSpFPs_ph.jpg

65007533FjdZFn_ph.jpg

WARNING!!!

These pictures may cause blindness OR severe burning in the pupils if looked at for more than 3 seconds

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
me1.jpg

this one is when i played in a band in front of 200+ ppl..
me2.jpg

and finally
Taufikpermias.jpg

well, i have lots of pics with guitar in my hand so it'll be boring to see 'em all...
plus the one in my signature, i was kicking a free kick with no ppl and goalie... hehe

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I couldn't see Rony's pics either but I looked for the links & opened them seperatly. I could see them fine...

What kind of band mtfco?

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
I just bought a new digital camera last week. I will probably take some here this weekend of me getting inebriated during the Atalanta-Milan match......I figure if I am going to be caught in a "Kodak moment".......I might as well be in top form :D

Film @ 11......