Donadel to Parma, Dalla Bona to Lecce & Borriello to Reg

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
Is all official now... so what do you think guys??? Is this ok for them.. and for milan???

Now with borriello and kutuzov out... Milan must search for a 4th striker so now is not just a rumor... :rolleyes:

Blizzardx90

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta.....Andriy Shevchenko
I don't see why we sold both Kutuzov and Boreillo. They would have been very good for the future. We don't really need a superstar striker just someone to take over in the future, like Cassano had done for Roma. In the long wrong its just a 4th striker but it would have been easier to keep one of them instead of having to go to the trouble of finding a promising youngster and buying him.

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
Blizzardx90 said:
I don't see why we sold both Kutuzov and Boreillo. They would have been very good for the future. We don't really need a superstar striker just someone to take over in the future, like Cassano had done for Roma. In the long wrong its just a 4th striker but it would have been easier to keep one of them instead of having to go to the trouble of finding a promising youngster and buying him.

we didn't sold them... we give them on loan... so they will return next year... and we will see if they are players for milan side... they must grow up...

Blizzardx90

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta.....Andriy Shevchenko
warmth said:
Blizzardx90 said:

we didn't sold them... we give them on loan... so they will return next year... and we will see if they are players for milan side... they must grow up...

Oh sorry, I misinterpeted your first post. Since they are going on loan it should be a good deal for both of the youngsters

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Yeah great deal for Boriello .. ! Wish him the best in Reggina and hope he can score some goals so to be back in style :D

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
Yep I agree, its a great deal for Boriello, at least Reginna can offer him first team football so he gets the all important experience before even trying to get into the AC Milan line-up.

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
Yeah i think sending them on loan was d best they could do for them ,nice to see young talents like kutuzov and boriello play for other clubs where they can enhance their talents and become superstars for milan :)

Congo Powers

b+g immortale
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Silvio, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, Theo, KPB, 45, Krunic
yeah...this is good. i can't wait to see kutuzov play at samp, they should have a great year. kutuzov will get great experience playing upfront with bazzani. perfect for borriello as well. he'll get plenty of games, and i'll be looking forward to seeing him play score.

i'm not impressed with dalla bonna, though. i don't think he's good enough for us.

where is donati? did he go to messina? i really like this guy, i wouldn't mind having him in our squad. i can see a bright future for this guy. didn't have a good seaon but i'm sure he'll find his old form. ;)

Congo Powers

b+g immortale
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Silvio, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, Theo, KPB, 45, Krunic
donadel spent last season at parma...he's at sampdoria this year.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Happy for all of them especially Borriello to finally get a first team shirt, even Donadel apparently has been very impressive i hope he wins Gold at Athens, and develops into a good first team player.

Barremans

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MvB, Maldini, Rino, Pirlo and Cocu
great for all of them, they can gain the valueble serie-A experience so they can star in the milan squad next year.

W.H.I

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Shevchenko, Kaka', Pirlo, Smith, Maldini, and many others
good for them,hope they can have valuable experience during their loaned out time :eek: .but as for Donadel,as i know he was co-owned by both Milan and Parma :conf: .

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
W.H.I said:
good for them,hope they can have valuable experience during their loaned out time :eek: .but as for Donadel,as i know he was co-owned by both Milan and Parma :conf: .

He is Milan player already .. Milan dont share him with any team now .. he is just loaned to Sampdoria now .. he is very good like I heard..

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
I would have kept Boriello here - he is perfect for our 4th striker. but well..

mikez sheva7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Loaning them is good news as they can gain some experience. But frankly I don't see any of them good enough to be in Milan's starting XI even in the future. They will make descent substitudes.

Albion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I wish Borriello makes a impact in his new team... and Milan bring him back... I like that guy for our attack.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Donadel really impressed last season when he was on loan at Parma, I believe he can become a vital addition to our squad within 2 years..

Personally, I've always liked Sam Dalla Bona, he seemed like he was playing with the heart and bleeding for Milan within the few apperiances he got for Milan during the 02/03 season, and he also played decent, something he unfortunately hasn't done for Bologna during this last season..I hope we keep hold on him, IMO he has the potential to become a good addition to this ever-aging Milan squad of ours!

Oh, and then there was this Borriello loan, brilliant! I'm glad for Borriello, IMO he's somewhat like a new Corradi, and personally I like Borriello very much as a player, he also seemed good enough during the few Coppa appearances he got last season.

All in all, I believe that we must keep hold on these promising youngsters, and these loads surely won't harm 'em or their careers! ;)