Who will win the EPL title this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Dead thread without MU fan :lol:

This is every goal Leeds have conceded since back up goalkeeper Paul Rachubka came in, formerly of Blackpool.

He literally couldn't try to be more pathetic. :lol:

Big game for both Leeds and Forest this weekend :)

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Big game for both Leeds and Forest this weekend :)

Yeah, Leicester. With Rachubka we have won 1, drawn 2, lost 2. :fp:

How's the new manager doing?

Loaned in a keeper for the weekends game, Rachubka got subbed off at HT against Blackpool, won't see him ever again.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
fuck yea newcastle! the toon army for champions league?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Their toughest matches will come consecutively now. So, they have a huge mountain to climb before they can be serious contenders for a CL spot. Would love to see them though.

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

Thanks for making my day with that video, how is that guy a professional GK lol??

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
You've been struggling for 45 minutes against a team who usually give you some problems. You score a brilliant headed goal from a corner. You don't even celebrate. PATHETIC.

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Yeah, Leicester. With Rachubka we have won 1, drawn 2, lost 2. :fp:

How's the new manager doing?

Loaned in a keeper for the weekends game, Rachubka got subbed off at HT against Blackpool, won't see him ever again.

I thought Steve was an improvement but now im just beginning to think its the usual short time lift the players get from a new manager. We seem to be going back to our old ways again.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suarez reminds me of Robinho, creates a lot, and even more for himself, but if he could consistently finish he'd get 30 a season with little trouble.

Liverpool struggling, Dalglish has barely done better than Hodgson so far, with so much more money.

Fiero

Reaction score
Dalglish has barely done better than Hodgson so far, with so much more money.

Spot on.

Only Suarez and Jose Enrique have been good. I like Downing but 20m is ridiculous for him, and get this, he hasn't had a single goal or assist yet. Carroll and Henderson are just sad waste of money.

Liverpool are such idiots for passing on Aquilani, who already has 6 assists. But hey, our gain.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Dead thread without MU fan :lol:

This is every goal Leeds have conceded since back up goalkeeper Paul Rachubka came in, formerly of Blackpool.

He literally couldn't try to be more pathetic. :lol:

Manchester United's Tomasz Kuszczak has revealed that Sir Alex Ferguson blocked a loan move to Leeds United this week.

Kuszczak is out of the first-team picture at Old Trafford, and Leeds were looking for a new number one this week after Paul Rachubka's poor display against Blackpool saw him replaced at half-time.

Leeds made an approach ,according to Kuszczak, Ferguson blocked the move.

He instead claims that possible deals to Doncaster and Sheffield United are the only moves United will sanction.

"My loan to Leeds was not possible because Alex Ferguson has blocked it," he told Onet.

"I could only go to Sheffield United, or to Doncaster."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/7292641/

In more important news, 25 years in charge for Fergie :proud:

The North Stand (biggest one) has been renamed the "Sir Aex Ferguson Stand" (unveiled bfore the Sunderland game). Fergie looked emotional :proud:

He's also going to get a statue.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
don't think he'd have done much better than Rachubka but I haven't seen the video yet so maybe even Kuszczak would have been an upgrade (unlikely though that seems)

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Read that :lol:

Bitter Fergie :fp:

don't think he'd have done much better than Rachubka but I haven't seen the video yet so maybe even Kuszczak would have been an upgrade (unlikely though that seems)

I told both of you to take care of this place and after a 7 day holiday I come back to a thread that's only had about 15 posts in an entire week :rolleyes:

Consider yourselves fired. PIG is a good keeper, for the record.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It is only you that posts in here Utd fan. :lol:

I guess I should make up for lost time.

6.11.1986. After failing to agree terms with Arsenal, Alex with Sir Matt Busby on his first day at work.

Sir+matt+busby.jpg

Back to the big time. United beat Barceona in the 1991 UEFA Cup Winner's Cup final.

article-0-003DB93900000258-436_468x318.jpg

Signing Peter Schmeichel for half a million pounds - the bargain of the century

schmeichel.jpg

Signing of the Messiah

eric_display_image.jpg

The origin of the legendary Fergie time

img_10_32588_4294.jpg

After 26 years, finally, it is ours again!

bryan_robson_and_steve_bruce_manchester_united_1992_1993_2999283.jpg

Snapping up Roy Keane from under the nose of Blackburn and Dalglish

93_keane_sign_450x300.jpg

Selling Ince, Kanchelskis, Hughes and placing faith in a brood of youth academy graduates - Beckham, Butt, Scholes and the Neville Brothers. As Hansen said, you will never win anything with kids...yeah, Hansen, we know you are wrong.

class-of-92-united.jpg

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mind games? winding up Keegan and derailing Newcastle to win the title from 12 points behind

keeganrant_450x299.jpg

2-0 down inside 11 minutes and fighting back to triumph at the home patch of the best team in Europe. FULL SPEED AHEAD, BARCELONA!

Screen-shot-2011-07-27-at-22.17.51-300x220.png

After failing to purchase Shearer, the media said because of the lack of quality, Ole would never even get to the bench.

075olegunnar_468x312.jpg

Manchester United, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Winners of the FA Cup, everything our hearts desired!!

_42235276_treble1999getty.jpg

Signing the White Pele

article-0-0BADCAAE000005DC-603_634x386.jpg

Signing Rolls Royce Rio

rio_ferdinand_signing_12444.jpg

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Signing an 18 year old teenager from Sporting Lisbon, who was said to be a one-trick-pony. And for the 455 time, they were wrong again.

ronaldo-and-man-utd-coach-alec-ferguson-meet-after-the-player-signs-with-the-team-in-2003.jpg

Finally someone to fill the giant gloves of the Great Dane

manchester_united_sign_edwin_van_der_sar_73623.jpg

Recruiting the Serbian man-eater to complete the world's most formidable defensive axis that was the bedrock of our recent success

manchester_united_sign_nemanja_vidic_157590.jpg

Reclaiming the summit of English football from Mourinho's Chelsea after selling our leading striker and top scorer

manchester-united-barclays-premiership-champions-2006-2007.jpg

50 years after Munich, we celebrate in Moscow

united-champions.jpg

18 times, and that's a fact!

3pmbanner-180509.jpg

Champions for a record 19th time. Knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch - and you can print that!

2011-05-24-08-18-01-1-sir-alex-ferguson-is-holding-the-trophy-premier-le.jpeg

Sir Alex Ferguson :proud:

Nobody cares.

You cared enough to reply though :cool:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Mancinis team is so amazing hope they qualify for cl knock out, toure having freedom to do whatever he wants is amazing, i think he is a complete midfielder and silva play such a soothing game, balo is stepping up.

Hope their inexperience dont kill them in CL unless they meet us, I have major love for mancio :D

Rio and evra not stalling the game in the derby shows how dumbfuck and overrated they are :D I know its few weeks late but still :beer:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Finally someone to fill the giant gloves of the Great Dane.

^^ Fergie once said, and I agree, that we shud have signed him straight from Juventus.

PS - wonder if any1 ever had a GD n called it Schmeichel... that wud be awesum!

Last edited:

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
Mancinis team is so amazing hope they qualify for cl knock out, toure having freedom to do whatever he wants is amazing, i think he is a complete midfielder and silva play such a soothing game, balo is stepping up.

Hope their inexperience dont kill them in CL unless they meet us, I have major love for mancio :D

Rio and evra not stalling the game in the derby shows how dumbfuck and overrated they are :D I know its few weeks late but still :beer:

Playing most entertaining football in the Prem and I want them to win, regardless of the money spent.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
QPR have recieved a hand delivered death threat to Anton Ferdinand. Apparently it was so graphic that the club refused to show it to Ferdinand. Police have been called in.

For those who don't know, during Chelsea's game vs Genk the fans sang "Anton Ferdinand, you know what you are". QPR fans responded the other day with "John Terry, you know what you said".

The rent boys are a lovely bunch.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For those who don't know, during Chelsea's game vs Genk the fans sang "Anton Ferdinand, you know what you are".

Assuming they mean "black cunt".. racist and Chelsea-supporters?:lol::fp:.........What do these guys think about the fact their team probably has the most black players out of all top clubs?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Mancini has getting a blow job face on :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule