• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
the title is now city's to lose, it's in their hands.

as for mourinho and wednesday, i would love to see chelsea in another champions league final...

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Captain Fantastic :proud:

Please.. Please... let this slip be as costly as it can be :b:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Its still a bit funny that with all the money City spend( and its a shitload of money) they can only manage to barely win the league again.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
And we are not even sure about that either tbh

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I saw ESPN's documentary on Hillsborough disaster the other day... very well directed and quite moving.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
:lol::fp:

I can barely not avoid feeling drops of sympathy in my soul despite my wishes for lpool to slip the way we did against them over and over again. I must have a very big heart:proud:

Or you dont know many Liverpool fans:lol: It would be a sad day if these cvnts win the league. I would rather Spurs win the league than them

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Or you dont know many Liverpool fans:lol: It would be a sad day if these cvnts win the league. I would rather Spurs win the league than them

Already there is a fool I know believing that somehow this year Srktel has become one of the game's great defender :fp:

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Already there is a fool I know believing that somehow this year Srktel has become one of the game's great defender :fp:

There is no fans who are more annoying than them. They truly believe they are more special than any other club and if they win the league, we would not hear the end of it

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
There is no fans who are more annoying than them. They truly believe they are more special than any other club and if they win the league, we would not hear the end of it

This is the case with mostly all fans tbh. A United fan for example, thinks SAF is next in line after God and Roy Keane is the best DM to ever play the game. Its nothing new...

--

As for Skrtel, possibly the best performer in the EPL as a CB this season (including his goal contribution, which is the highest in Europe for a defender iinm) but because of his previous under-par years, fans of other clubs will obviously not consider him.

Can you name me few others who have performed /equally/better than him this season?

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This is the case with mostly all fans tbh. A United fan for example, thinks SAF is next in line after God and Roy Keane is the best DM to ever play the game. Its nothing new...

--

As for Skrtel, possibly the best performer in the EPL as a CB this season (including his goal contribution, which is the highest in Europe for a defender iinm) but because of his previous under-par years, fans of other clubs will obviously not consider him.

Can you name me few others who have performed /equally/better than him this season?

Terry, Mertesacker, cahill

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Terry, Mertesacker, cahill

I think Koscielny has been better than Mertesacker overall. Per has been great aerially, and its what you expect but Koscielny really covers the ground Mertesacker cant.

Cahill-Terry have been made to look good by certain midfielders like Matic and Ramires. The engine room has been splendid for Jose all season long. Azpillicueta also having a superb season but if you compare that to Pool's situation, Henderson has not been the brighest defensively, Lucas for me doesnt really seem like a Brendan Rodgers type of player and Gerrard the only one to act as a third CB in problematic situations but he has his slips as well.

The partner to Skrtel has been pretty awful, all season long. Kolo Toure and Sakho are error-prone, they are ticking bombs ready to go off and Agger as usual hasn't even started half the games this season so wont even go there.

What you think about Curtis Davis, hes gone under the radar for many but having a great season as an individual performer.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think Koscielny has been better than Mertesacker overall. Per has been great aerially, and its what you expect but Koscielny really covers the ground Mertesacker cant.

Cahill-Terry have been made to look good by certain midfielders like Matic and Ramires. The engine room has been splendid for Jose all season long. Azpillicueta also having a superb season but if you compare that to Pool's situation, Henderson has not been the brighest defensively, Lucas for me doesnt really seem like a Brendan Rodgers type of player and Gerrard the only one to act as a third CB in problematic situations but he has his slips as well.

The partner to Skrtel has been pretty awful, all season long. Kolo Toure and Sakho are erron-prone, they are ticking bombs ready to go off and Agger as usual not even started half the games this season so wont even go there.

What you think about Curtis Davis, hes gone under the radar for many but having a great season as an individual performer.

I agree with Curtis who had a very good season. I said Mertesacker because he makes less big mistakes than Koscielny. but Kos does alot of good things every match and covers everyone. I dont think Im biased when i say he is better than Skrtle who is having similar season to what Vermaelen had for us in his first year by scoring tons of goals

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Liverpool fans are the worst with their propaganda shite. Just look on twitter. Even so called 'professional' journalists or people who work for the club try to twist things to look better on them + worse on others.

The media usually buy into it too. There was a bit of violence between Chelsea/Liverpool fans the other day and Liverpool fans went on twitter to say it was because Chelsea fans spat in the Hillsborough memorial thing they have. Just about every Liverpool fan on twitter has been encouraging fans to retweet it so everyone is aware, yet the Chelsea fans deny it and the police who were right on the spot say they never saw any spitting or anti-Hillsborough stuff. The original source comes from an 'aspiring journalist' who's obviously a Liverpool fan. Because one person apparently saw it, it's exploded and snow balled.

I don't know if it's true, but they've been caught lying before about United fans doing similar things, and why would you encourage people to retweet what Chelsea fans supposedly did unless you wanted everyone to know what a bunch of twats they are?

There's been problems outside of Anfield with fans from United, City, Everton, Sunderland and now Chelsea, and to divert attention, Liverpool fans have said every time, that it's because people crapped on Hillsborough.

Hence the song "Always the victims, it's never your fault" that United fans sing. A song which, despite what Liverpool fans claim, has nothing to do with Hillsborough (more lies).

?

Do I?

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
looks like we're entering....

No+Spin+Zone.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
United 0 - 1 Sunderland, so much for the sheep fucker heroics :lol::lol::lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Dzeko headers for the titles.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Every neutrals in the country is behind Man City today.....its amazing how hated Liverpool are:lol:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Commercial boards promoting the movie Bad Neighbours :lol:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Toure, Aguero and Nasri all going off with injuries :fp:

Every neutrals in the country is behind Man City today.....its amazing how hated Liverpool are:lol:

Not really true. A lot want Liverpool to win. 90% of journalists openly admit they want Liverpool to win.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
:lol: at Giggs & MU fan

Everton - Man City was a pretty good one especially after Everton scored their 2nd goal

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
unstoppable liverpool

very good game untill now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule