IUvtUz9.gif

Grazie for the 3 points

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
y u do this Frank...

giphy.gif

Actually I see a pattern.
He's right-footed, but his position is often forcing him to shoot with his left or try the impossible/difficult angles with his right. He could prevent a lot of these embarrassing moments through some self-awareness and humility, but I think it's also a sign that he has been playing in the wrong position.

Moving him to LCM was a smart move from Pioli. I think Kessie, and everyone else, will benefit from it in the long run.
Shame it's not noticed in that sequence, due to the corner.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Yup, I myself were screaming at the screen. What kind of angle was that?? In open play there was no chance in hell that looked like a handball, as the video sequense also tells us that you posted joy, but somehow they chose to freeze a screen when it looks like it was a handball...

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Yesterday we had a Cunt ref.
Seriously an amateur. He should be banned.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
but somehow they chose to freeze a screen when it looks like it was a handball...

umm the ref did see the frozen screen and then asked them to play it regularly, which they did.

only after that he said it's disallowed (which i still think is true, by the way).

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
wtf was he doing though? looks like volleyball movement

the ref was right to disallow it... what would you be saying if our opponents did that?

he moved the hand away quickly. you cannot blame him for something he didn't do.

any chest control can look like handball from certain angles. ref should have viewed from another angle.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Var will be flawed as long as they keep relying on trash angles from cameras that run at 10 frames per minute. It’s like here, make a game changing decision based on this two smudge like frames that didn’t even capture the ball contact. Same applies to millimeter close offside var calls, errors in consideration of when the ball truly left the foot of the passer. It’s a tool that empowers the referee to keep enforcing what could be a error prone stubborn biased opinion.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
he moved the hand away quickly. you cannot blame him for something he didn't do.

any chest control can look like handball from certain angles. ref should have viewed from another angle.

It still looks to me that it touched his hand, but more importantly, it is intentional, because he goes into this volleyball stance and it didn't just hit his hand by accident.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Screw this mongo. He liked the pic Atalanta put on facebook after 5-0. Give him a big penalty and terminate his contract. He aint worth anything anyway.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
kessie is only going to be solid in a strong team. he is good at most things but not great at anything, therefore he is not for us. sell 100%

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Obviously you're missing something as pretty much whole Italy sees Kessie as a good investment. I'll try to not waste any time in trying to explain the basics for you.

3 years on, still more garbage than kucka.

Had a strong feeling Italy never knows what they are talking about.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
3 years on, still more garbage than kucka.

Had a strong feeling Italy never knows what they are talking about.

The fact that you kept track of that comment :lol: :fp: What a great exhibition of a small dick.

Kessie has been starting pretty much every game for years and is probably the one player we've got that's been linked the most to the most overspending league in the world because of his characteristics. Even with a less fortunate outcome and with 20/20 hindsight vision his purchase can hardly be considered a horrible deal.

There's even been times where our midfield completely crumbled in his absence but today things are different. The team is different and enough time has passed for us to be able to draw more reasonable conclusions about his development, don't forget that he was very young and in a completely different context, adding value differently. Although his at that point extraordinary physicality was essential before it's not enough anymore. One could've hoped that he'd develop some basic attributes over the years but he hasn't and his poor passing is hurting us more now than ever, hence this whole discussion.

But please do continue to dig posts written a thousand days ago and write snarky comments about other's nationality, and even then still manage to be wrong. It doesn't ooze little man syndrome at all.

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
The fact that you kept track of that comment :lol: :fp: What a great exhibition of a small dick.

Kessie has been starting pretty much every game for years and is probably the one player we've got that's been linked the most to the most overspending league in the world because of his characteristics. Even with a less fortunate outcome and with 20/20 hindsight vision his purchase can hardly be considered a horrible deal.

There's even been times where our midfield completely crumbled in his absence but today things are different. The team is different and enough time has passed for us to be able to draw more reasonable conclusions about his development, don't forget that he was very young and in a completely different context, adding value differently. Although his at that point extraordinary physicality was essential before it's not enough anymore. One could've hoped that he'd develop some basic attributes over the years but he hasn't and his poor passing is hurting us more now than ever, hence this whole discussion.

But please do continue to dig posts written a thousand days ago and write snarky comments about other's nationality, and even then still manage to be wrong. It doesn't ooze little man syndrome at all.

I keep track of my own comments, really.

It's always nice to go back and review what I wrote to see if anything has changed or it has become conventional wisdom.

I see it's become conventional wisdom that he isn't very good and "whole of Italy" was wrong.

Lol @ trying to justify spending 30 mil on a guy who can't pass, defend, shoot as not a horrible deal in hindsight because he can run every week and fail at both ends of the pitch.

This was evident under montella and rino as well btw. He was new under montella who everyone hated so his lack of skills were ignored and rino for the most part had a decently organized defense so his failures didn't hurt us as bad.

He's a flop signing. But maybe not the worst flop signing. That honor belongs to Silva, caldara, Conti and maybe now Piatek. The latter 3 with similar big hype around "whole of Italy". :proud:

Last edited:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I keep track of my own comments, really.

It's always nice to go back and review what I wrote to see if anything has changed or it has become conventional wisdom.

I see it's become conventional wisdom that he isn't very good and "whole of Italy" was wrong.

Lol @ trying to justify spending 30 mil on a guy who can't pass, defend, shoot as not a horrible deal in hindsight because he can run every week and fail at both ends of the pitch.

This was evident under montella and rino as well btw. He was new under montella who everyone hated so his lack of skills were ignored and rino for the most part had a decently organized defense so his failures didn't hurt us as bad.

He's a flop signing. But maybe not the worst flop signing. That honor belongs to Silva, caldara, Conti and maybe now Piatek. The latter 3 with similar big hype around "whole of Italy". :proud:

You keep track of your comments going back years, on this italian football club's forum? very impressive

Idk, I'm content enough about a likeable Milan player who's proven himself more worthy than his fellow MF's throughout the years and arguably didn't even lose market value to not call him a horrible purchase. :thumbsup:

You must think a lot of things are horrible:head: luckily you can go through your own comments, going years back, on this italian football club's forum in such existence. It makes sense:balo2:

-
oh
Purchasing all those injuries were a pretty bad idea though I admit

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Idk, I'm content enough about a likeable Milan player who's proven himself more worthy than his fellow MF's throughout the years and arguably didn't even lose market value to not call him a horrible purchase. :thumbsup:

images

The only player who could be called a midfielder in the last 5 years was bakayoko.

Made sense then that Milan would fail to purchase him and buy two Empoli scrubs instead.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
What he does when he plays with the ball is rarely something likeable, but when we lose the ball he's the one that run as fast as he can to give some trouble to the opponents playing.

Players that are good at both at his age are worth 70m+ we have to do the best we can, with the tools that we can affort.

Apparently noone of the coaches we had in the last three seasons considered an option to play with a more offensive player instead of him.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I suppose it's hard to consider other options when his go-to replacements have been italian legends like montolivo, bertolacci and ....Calabria.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Belllllo Franck 👏👏👏

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Kessie has been impressive in a more defensive role.

Schedule