Last edited:

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Actually, it's January 21st.

MILAN - The friendly on 21 January will be the first opportunity to see Brazilian defender Thiago Silva on the pitch with the Rossoneri's shirt.
acmilan.com

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
changed it but thats what i meant

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^AWD Arena in Hannover

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
do we really need this game?

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
do we really need this game?

i dont think we need it but it will be good to see silva in action. hopefully we get no injuries in this game and the rangers friendly thats the main thing. i also hope cardaccio and viduez play large parts of these games and other youngsters.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato , R80 , Nesta , !!Kaka!!
i dont think we need it but it will be good to see silva in action. hopefully we get no injuries in this game and the rangers friendly thats the main thing. i also hope cardaccio and viduez play large parts of these games and other youngsters.

I heard somewhere on Goal.com that Cardacio and Viudez might be heading back to Uruguay during the January window :cry: Dont think they'll be appearing:cry: Probably just not Milan standard :D

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can you blame them? Their Milan stats boxes contain nothing but cobwebs.

Why are we playing all these Bundesliga teams in friendlies all of a sudden?

DiMilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tutti i Giocatori del Milan
Can you blame them? Their Milan stats boxes contain nothing but cobwebs.

Why are we playing all these Bundesliga teams in friendlies all of a sudden?

maybe because we play a german team @ uefa cup

project1967

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
maybe because we play a german team @ uefa cup

Yeah, and because German people are friendly and good hosts, and too because they would be awfully bored without football during the long winter pause.

Hannover 96, beware, Milan is coming, you will be 'entertained'. :D

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=78818

Does someone know who will play for our side, beside TS ?
Cannot find anything about that. :conf:

GiancarloC

Banned
Reaction score
German teams are usually respectful and dignified... great place to go to play a friendly. I want to see Cardacio, Mattioni and definitely Thiago Silva playing tihs one.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Mediaset claims that Ancelotti has announced the squad for tomorrow's game. Thiago Silva will start, # 33 will be seen on his jersey. Hurtado, a Colombian defender currently doing a "trial"(what ever they call it) at Milan should be on the bench.

Squad: Dida, Bonera, Senderos, Thiago Silva, Antonini, Beckham, Flamini, Emerson, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Inzaghi.

Substitutes : Kalac, Darmian, Jankulovski, Hurtado, Cardacio, Oosugi, Seedorf, Kaka

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Squad: Dida, Bonera, Senderos, Thiago Silva, Antonini, Beckham, Flamini, Emerson, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Inzaghi.

Substitutes : Kalac, Darmian, Jankulovski, Hurtado, Cardacio, Oosugi, Seedorf, Kaka
Alright ... somethings I don't agree with.

First, why the fuck is Emerson starting ahead of Cardacio? This is bullshit ... Emerson is clearly a waste of time and money for us.

Second, Antonini should be left for the Bologna game ... Janku should play.

Third, Flamini playing now might mean he wont start against Bologna.

On the plus, will be good to see a back line where Bonera is the oldest player. A good sign that we are at least making efforts in that department. To see how good they are, well, thats enough reason to watch the game.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Wuhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Flams , the best DM durin the last season will start a friendly game.
I really feel very happy that we will b able 2 c him play & 2 bad Pirlo + Seedorf r ripping team apart in serieA denyin him from a startin place :head:
Another joy will b Emerson :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
y r cardaccio, vuidez and all the youngsters not starting a friendly....

only reason i can think is we're getting paid to play our stars.... ussually how friendlys work... but then again fans dont come to see emerson though

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From acmilan.com:

MILANELLO - The official list, ahead of tomorrow's friendly, of called up players: Dida, Kalac, Antonini, Bonera, Darmian, Hurtado (shirt n.34), Jankulovski, Senderos, Thiago Silva (shirt n.33), Beckham, Cardacio, Emerson, Flamini, Osuji, Inzaghi, Kakà, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Ronaldinho.

Not called up: Abbiati, Favalli, Maldini, Zambrotta, Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pato.

Injured: Nesta, Kaladze, Gattuso, Borriello.

MILANELLO - Here is the probable formation of the Rossoneri tomorrow night at Hannover: Dida; Bonera, Senderos, Thiago Silva, Antonini; Beckham, Emerson, Flamini; Ronaldinho; Shevchenko, Inzaghi

GiancarloC

Banned
Reaction score
Alright ... somethings I don't agree with.

First, why the fuck is Emerson starting ahead of Cardacio? This is bullshit ... Emerson is clearly a waste of time and money for us.

Second, Antonini should be left for the Bologna game ... Janku should play.

Third, Flamini playing now might mean he wont start against Bologna.

On the plus, will be good to see a back line where Bonera is the oldest player. A good sign that we are at least making efforts in that department. To see how good they are, well, thats enough reason to watch the game.

Emerson is garbage I know... the man clearly has to be forced out of this team like how Milan sold Brocchi. If Brocchi stayed, Carlo would still be playing him.

I actually think Antonini should play this game as he hasn't played enough lately. It will be good to get his feet warmed up.

Flamini is the same case actually. These two players really should play this game so they are warmed up... and I'm sure there will be subs cause in friendly games you can do as many as you want. I'm sure many of the subs will be sent on too for the 2nd half... in fact if Carlo wanted he could just replace most of the team to get the other players on there.

I think it's important to see that. I want to see how Silva does... and if Senderos can finally get his act together.

ROSSONERO_PR

I-BRA-vissimo !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, NESTA, KAKA', KALADZE, BEHRAMI, LORIK CANA, BOGDANI, PATO, MARADONA, M.V.B etc.
Good News is that Bonera is back ! Hope others will be back soon as possible, especially NESTA :) We MISS You NESTA ;)

I can't wait to see Thiago SILVAs debut :tongue:

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
y r cardaccio, vuidez and all the youngsters not starting a friendly....

only reason i can think is we're getting paid to play our stars.... ussually how friendlys work... but then again fans dont come to see emerson though
they prob forgot wat its like to play on the pitch

x__player

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Wuhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Flams , the best DM durin the last season will start a friendly game.
I really feel very happy that we will b able 2 c him play & 2 bad Pirlo + Seedorf r ripping team apart in serieA denyin him from a startin place :head:
Another joy will b Emerson :D

DOMANI AD HANNOVER: LA FORMAZIONE ROSSONERA
20/01/2009
MILANELLO - Questa la formazione probabile dei rossoneri domani sera ad Hannover; Dida; Bonera, Senderos, Thiago Silva, Antonini; Beckham, Emerson, Flamini; Ronaldinho; Shevchenko, Inzaghi.

I am really happy to see Silba playing his first game for us - and I have a very good feeling about him too! I hoped for Mattioni to play too, but it seems he isnt prepared for it...Antonini gets to play again, and I expect him to play against Bologna too, which is what I wanted...

Wow - Flamini starting! :eek:Cant believe it!!!! oh...its friendly - so he probably wont play against Bologna :head:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
coach thumbs up for the defense and goal keeper, defense look so non milan, sednerrors tiago bonero and antonini :proud: young players getting chance

fuck carletto for starting emerson instead of cardicio

flamini one of the best dms in the world is playing friendlies thanks the coach

rossonero80

Primavera
Reaction score
if becks is starting then he's definitely not playing against bologna. noooo way he can play two games in 4 days time.

Schedule