GALLIANI: BORRIELLO OUT, KUTUZOV IN

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Joined
Jun 7, 2003
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
0
Location
Zaragoza/Saragossa, Spain
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
Who the hell is kutuzov??????

AcMilan.com said:
GALLIANI: 'Sheva rimane'
04 giugno 2004 15:32


FIRENZE - 'La notizia che il Chelsea ci avrebbe offerto 50 milioni di euro e Crespo per Shevchenko è frutto di fantasia e non capisco come sia venuta fuori. Mi ha dato un po' di fastido leggere che il Milan tentenna. Voglio rassicurare i nostri tifosi: Sheva rimane'.
Così ha parlato il vicepresidente del Milan Adriano Galliani all'uscita da Coverciano, dove ha salutato gli Azzurri che si preparano agli Europei e dove ha preso parte, come componente del consiglio federale, al comitato di gestione del Figc.
'Quando Abramovich è venuto a Milano - ha aggiunto Galliani - ci ha chiesto Shevchenko, gli abbiamo risposto che il Milan non vende i suoi giocatori e da allora lui non ci ha più fatto offerte. Il discorso vale anche per Rui Costa'.
Sul mercato del Milan Galliani ha prima fatto una battuta ('Ora farò il viaggio di ritorno con Giraudo, ma non parleremo di Vieri alla Juve, perchè lui ha paura che glielo porti via'), poi ha fornito alcuni chiarimenti: 'Abbiati non mi ha mai chiesto di andare via, quindi rimane. Invece probabilmente andrà via Borriello e lo sostituiremo con Kutuzov che ha fatto 15 gol in serie B con l'Avellino e per noi va benissimo. Corradi? Stiamo bene così'. (ANSA)

Galliani said that borriello will leave on loan and kutuzov will return cause he was loaned by milan in 2002/03 to sporting lisbon and 2003/04 to avellino... but I don't remember have heard about him before... :conf:
 

m1ke

Primavera
Joined
Mar 10, 2003
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
yeah i remember him, vaguly! :cool: i think hes an attacking mid/striker, not sure tho.
 

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Joined
Jun 7, 2003
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
0
Location
Zaragoza/Saragossa, Spain
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
kuto4.jpg


Uefa.com said:
Kutuzov joins Milan
Monday, 17 December 2001
It was a particularly sad moment for Borisov who had got a taste for the UEFA Cup after a two-legged defeat by Serie A giants Milan AC. While they were comprehensively beaten on aggregate, Milan were impressed by at least one of Borisov's players and in the aftermath of their 2-0 defeat in the first leg, 21-year-old striker Vitali Kutuzov joined the Italian club in a €2.2m deal.

Here is a pic of him playing against milan...

7953_400X600.jpg


Look at the date of that new... so kutuzov is a milan player since 2001... I have never heard of him before... Look what he said in 2001 before join us...

Uefa.com said:
'A great honour'
After 14 goals in 18 games for Borisov, it was little more than Kutuzov deserved, although he admitted to feeling a little overawed at the prospect of moving to Serie A. "It's a great honour for me to put on a Milan shirt, although to be honest I'm a bit apprehensive about playing in Italy's top league," he said.

He scored 15 goals for avellino this season but avellino is going to be relegated to serie C1 so I don't think he is a striker for milan... Here are some things about him...

Soccerage.com said:
birth date: 3/20/1980
birth place: Pinsk
birth Nation: Belarus
Height: 183
Weight: 83
nationality: Belarus
Position: Forward
 

efford

Starting Eleven
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
944
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden (Iranian)
he is kinda good guys... i don't think he'll ever be a regular in Milan thoug... but he has some talent
 

Edi

Milan Icon
Joined
Jul 21, 2003
Messages
4,700
Reaction score
0
Location
Prague
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
warmth said:
kuto4.jpg


Uefa.com said:
Kutuzov joins Milan
Monday, 17 December 2001
It was a particularly sad moment for Borisov who had got a taste for the UEFA Cup after a two-legged defeat by Serie A giants Milan AC. While they were comprehensively beaten on aggregate, Milan were impressed by at least one of Borisov's players and in the aftermath of their 2-0 defeat in the first leg, 21-year-old striker Vitali Kutuzov joined the Italian club in a €2.2m deal.

Here is a pic of him playing against milan...

7953_400X600.jpg


Look at the date of that new... so kutuzov is a milan player since 2001... I have never heard of him before... Look what he said in 2001 before join us...

Uefa.com said:
'A great honour'
After 14 goals in 18 games for Borisov, it was little more than Kutuzov deserved, although he admitted to feeling a little overawed at the prospect of moving to Serie A. "It's a great honour for me to put on a Milan shirt, although to be honest I'm a bit apprehensive about playing in Italy's top league," he said.

He scored 15 goals for avellino this season but avellino is going to be relegated to serie C1 so I don't think he is a striker for milan... Here are some things about him...

Soccerage.com said:
birth date: 3/20/1980
birth place: Pinsk
birth Nation: Belarus
Height: 183
Weight: 83
nationality: Belarus
Position: Forward


Well Milan bought him from Bate Borisov.They played against them in the Uefa cup and Galiani liked him then and we bought him
 

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
0
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
He is Belarussian, I remember him from manager games. Im pretty sure that there are 2 Kutuzov's in Milan one named Vitaly and one Vitali, and I think that they are twin-brothers or at least brothers. :rolleyes:
 

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
12,336
Reaction score
0
Shevchenko Ukraina said:
He is Belarussian, I remember him from manager games. Im pretty sure that there are 2 Kutuzov's in Milan one named Vitaly and one Vitali, and I think that they are twin-brothers or at least brothers.

No, there's only one. A Terim signing from way back (see above). Manager game editors just don't know how to transcribe names from a Cyrillic alphabet I guess... :rolleyes:
 

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
6,706
Reaction score
0
Location
Albania
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
poor Milan can give a little money for a first class striker :head: .. I wonder what they are doing with the money!
 

Congo Powers

b+g immortale
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
63,456
Reaction score
7,304
Location
caroline celico
Fav. Players
Silvio, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, Theo, KPB, 45, Krunic
i guess this means that corradi isn't coming. Do you guys think Kutuzov is good enough to be our fourth striker?? 15 goals in serie b...so what? man...crap.
 

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
0
Location
Western Australia
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
I dont understand, we will never use Kutuzov, because a club like Milan needs the best so we should sell him instead of loaning him every year,,,,,,,and buy Corradi
 

Albion

Starting Eleven
Joined
May 10, 2002
Messages
451
Reaction score
0
Kutuzov !!!! thats great news ==> for bench
He aint a player that can make diffrence for Milan.
 

Melbourne

Banned
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
2,401
Reaction score
0
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
Rossonero_AC said:
Kutuzov !!!! thats great news ==> for bench
He aint a player that can make diffrence for Milan.

This is preety important.

This is a make or brake season for Borellio imo. If he has a poor year and doesnt score i dont think he will ever be a Milan player. JDT isnt really Milan class yet he trys hard and bobs up for goals, Borello needs to improve as a strker.

Kutuzor isnt a bad player, i hink he is relitivly young. He is certainly no worse than Boreillo.
 

milan_fan

Starting Eleven
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Location
india
Fav. Players
kaka, pirlo, gilardino, pippo, dida, sheva
us_bombs said:
i guess this means that corradi isn't coming. Do you guys think Kutuzov is good enough to be our fourth striker?? 15 goals in serie b...so what? man...crap.

IMO he is good enough to be our fourth striker... i mean for a person who is a bencher but when called upon will come up contently and prop up with a goal or something... he seems to be fit. we don't need a world class striker here :cool: ;)
 

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Joined
Jun 7, 2003
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
0
Location
Zaragoza/Saragossa, Spain
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
He scored a nice goal today in the defeat of his team... :devil2:
 

Congo Powers

b+g immortale
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
63,456
Reaction score
7,304
Location
caroline celico
Fav. Players
Silvio, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, Theo, KPB, 45, Krunic
yeah...kutuzov will probably be fine. if we need him, i'm sure he won't do anyworse than borriello. corradi would have been a luxury...an awfully nice one tho.
 

Melbourne

Banned
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
2,401
Reaction score
0
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
us_bombs said:
yeah...kutuzov will probably be fine. if we need him, i'm sure he won't do anyworse than borriello. corradi would have been a luxury...an awfully nice one tho.

Id love us to splash out on Corradi.
 

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Joined
Mar 29, 2003
Messages
11,622
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney, Australia
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Kutuzov is a promising talent i would like him to feature in the first team but i think we can benefit alot from corradi
 

Congo Powers

b+g immortale
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
63,456
Reaction score
7,304
Location
caroline celico
Fav. Players
Silvio, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, Theo, KPB, 45, Krunic
we don't really need a target man, but he would give us sooo many options. i've watched alot of corradi this season...strong in the air, not that good at finishing tho. i love his temperment, he's got real grit...seen him through some elbows before, too. not quite luis fabiano style, tho... :tongue:

apparently we're "closing in" on him, according to channel 4. :)
 

Melbourne

Banned
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
2,401
Reaction score
0
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
us_bombs said:
we don't really need a target man, but he would give us sooo many options. i've watched alot of corradi this season...strong in the air, not that good at finishing tho. i love his temperment, he's got real grit...seen him through some elbows before, too. not quite luis fabiano style, tho... :tongue:

apparently we're "closing in" on him, according to channel 4. :)

Agreed.

Having the likes of Sheva, Pippo and JDT is great but adding Corradi into the mix would be briallnt. I think we really lack a target man and would have as you alot more options :)
 
Top