Game of Thrones (TV Show edition)

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Where is the post where necro said Bran will have an interesting faith?

Are we expected to believe that all this was so Jon (most still think he's Snow?) can live, Sansa can be queen, Bran can be king? (and Arya can be conquistador?). All wins go to Starks and everyone just swallows it?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
This shit season has been redeemed by Bran's smug smile after becoming King.

Bravo you autistic little virgin. Well played.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
This is more disappointing than the last 2 months of our season.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
The Starks won the game

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
:lol:

That was god damn awful. The only thing i liked was the idea of Jon becoming free of it all.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Worst season finale. So anticlimactic.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol:

Considering everything, it was a good end. What did you all expect after this season?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Dissapointing ending to a disasterous season. Only episode 5 was good.

Some questions about the finale
Brienne in Kings Guard now when she swore that she would protect Sansa at all time?
Stark rules over everyone and they just rolled over to Bran being king and the north an independent kingdom.
Unsullied and Dothraki sailed away to Essos, what stopping Jon to not be in Knights Watch?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Brienne in Kings Guard now when she swore that she would protect Sansa at all time?
Stark rules over everyone and they just rolled over to Bran being king and the north an independent kingdom.
Unsullied and Dothraki sailed away to Essos, what stopping Jon to not be in Knights Watch?

They left Castle Black, no more nights watch. They went to the "real north".

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Jon basically reunited with Tormund, and fucked off to the real north. The only good thing that came out of this season really.

Brienne is either an oath-breaker or a victim of shit writing...i would most likely put that down to D&D zero plot continuity.

They presented the Starks are the only family that was independent before the Targaryan invasion, completely ignoring the fact that the others had their kings as well.

Then there's the Greyjoys who in the last 20 years, had two rebellions to claim their independence, and more recently Yara when she allied herself with Dany did it on terms that once the war is over they will have their independence..but Yara..forgot?

And even if you ignore all that shit, and presume that the rest of the 6 kingdoms want to stay in the fold due to..i dunno economic reasons..why in the world would they want to be governed by a family member of a family that just left the fold???

Shit makes zero sense, the writing this season was beyond moronic.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Jon should've just said that Danny flew away with Drogon and that she wasn't saying where she was going.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
61174451_661260324332864_2213722063863021568_n.jpg

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I have never been into sci-fi or fantasy, so I defer to the judgement of the people contributing in this thread.

It seemed that a variety of pressures caused the season to be muddled. They left themselves too much in the final season: 1) to deal with the threat from without (white walkers) 2) to deal with the threat from within (Cersei).

They just didn't have the time to pace it properly I suppose. One of the more compelling aspects of this show is how it allowed exploration of characters, and in the earlier season we would see a good deal of time spent on one or two or three characters in episodes. But I had a fun time regardless. I started watching in March at the insistence of people around me, and this show comfortably slots into my top 5 of all time because of the earlier seasons.

It's a pity how this show ... faded, but meh...

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Gonna be Amazing. My testicules are ready

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Any hope for this? How involved is grrm?

It’s not cancelled, so that’s a relief.
Germ isn’t as much involved as in the previous series. This he just sold the rights.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It’s not cancelled, so that’s a relief.
Germ isn’t as much involved as in the previous series. This he just sold the rights.
Hmm, just saw theres an official video of him explaining it or sth (didnt open, cause holding out for spoilers). If what youre saying is true then we can expect another "season 8".

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, just saw theres an official video of him explaining it or sth (didnt open, cause holding out for spoilers). If what youre saying is true then we can expect another "season 8".

Now I don’t know if his involvement is good or bad.

Schedule