Gennaro Gattuso Thread

When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miss Stardust

The Snow Queen
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Gerrard, Inzaghi, El Sharaawy, Iker Casillas, Cristiano Ronaldo.
Sexist! He should stop being so rough with his ways, already.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
rino has the brain power of an amoeba. he's failed as a manager and wasn't even made captain at milan for a reason. we need intelligent, progressive people at this club going foreword.

love you rino, but stay the fuck away, forever. i hear cosenza need a new kitchen manager.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
haha not well thought out at all. Not surprised, Rino was never an intellect.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Oh dear..

Police searches his house for matchfixing evidence. Brocchi accused as well it seems.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
You guys are honestly surprised? Someone snitched Gattuso out, but I'll tell you right now, everyone in Serie A is involved in betting scandals, as is everyone in the UCL, BPL, La Liga etc. There is way too much money for corrupt owners like Berlusconi and for players to simply ignore the benefits.

Milan didn't get dragged into Calciopoli without reason. You said it was 2012 right that Gattuso met with the bookie? Oh the year Juventus won the title via a goal by Sulley Muntari not going in! What a surprise! Like I've said since day one: The league is fixed.

Last edited:

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Oh dear. I hope it isn't true. Hope it all comes to nothing like the Criscito case. Brocchi is also very disturbing. If it's true -- or even if there's a nagging suspicion over him -- Brocchi obviously has to leave.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
@tancredipalmeri 44m
Well, listen to this about Gattuso (via @Andysaro ) : the 'fixer' sent him 13 texts to his mobile; Gattuso replies or texts to 'fixer': 0

:thumbsup:

Spielmacher

Protagonista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Albertini, Weah, Gullit
:fp::fp::fp:
damn it...I certainly hope someone like gattuso never did something like this, and it's just a false accusations.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@tancredipalmeri 44m
Well, listen to this about Gattuso (via @Andysaro ) : the 'fixer' sent him 13 texts to his mobile; Gattuso replies or texts to 'fixer': 0

:thumbsup:

I am hoping it turns out to be nothing, but that bit of evidence could mean nothing. Maybe he only got texts and then met up with them in person to discuss.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Gattuso's business partner and longtime friend, Salvatore Pipieri, was a link between him and Bazzani it seems. And that Singapore bookie who was arrested also seems to have links with this Pipieri.

There's a lot of circumstantial evidence - at least. Rino will have to come up with a helluva defence.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So my question to is will this affect our Scudetto? Or are the games investigated from the season after?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^Games investigated are from 2009 onwards. The Milan games named so far are all in the Scudetto season. Too early to say what's gonna happen. Club may not be harmed or worst case, Scudetto stripped and relegated. Wait and watch.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
^Games investigated are from 2009 onwards. The Milan games named so far are all in the Scudetto season. Too early to say what's gonna happen. Club may not be harmed or worst case, Scudetto stripped and relegated. Wait and watch.

For real?

God damn..

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Keep calm and wait for the events to play out. I was just mentioning the worst-case scenario.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
I know it's worst case scenario but I didn't even consider that as one of the possible consequences.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
You guys are honestly surprised? Someone snitched Gattuso out, but I'll tell you right now, everyone in Serie A is involved in betting scandals, as is everyone in the UCL, BPL, La Liga etc. There is way too much money for corrupt owners like Berlusconi and for players to simply ignore the benefits.

Milan didn't get dragged into Calciopoli without reason. You said it was 2012 right that Gattuso met with the bookie? Oh the year Juventus won the title via a goal by Sulley Muntari not going in! What a surprise! Like I've said since day one: The league is fixed.

99% sure it's not matchfixing in the sense of 'determining beforehand who wins', but rather matchfixing in the sense of 'Team Y gets the first corner of the game', 'player X gets a booking', etc.

That kinda stuff is apparently pretty common, and it's also the same thing that's going on about in England. They talked about it on last weeks football weekly, and they mentioned that Le Tissier had even admitted that kinda thing in his autobiography.

Also if you think about it, it's not really plausible for anyone too bribe 22 millionaire's to get a fixed result, it makes much more sense to tell one guy to pick up a booking or something similar.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
99% sure it's not matchfixing in the sense of 'determining beforehand who wins', but rather matchfixing in the sense of 'Team Y gets the first corner of the game', 'player X gets a booking', etc.

That kinda stuff is apparently pretty common, and it's also the same thing that's going on about in England. They talked about it on last weeks football weekly, and they mentioned that Le Tissier had even admitted that kinda thing in his autobiography.

Also if you think about it, it's not really plausible for anyone too bribe 22 millionaire's to get a fixed result, it makes much more sense to tell one guy to pick up a booking or something similar.

Spot Fixing, yes. Pretty much impossible to eradicate entirely without monitoring players 24 x 7.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
rat face himself and his new Indonesian poodle are behind this :mad:

moratti%20max.jpg

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Schedule