Gilardino out Performed Sheva at Milan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Hi, guys, I wanted to start a poll and a discussion on the fact that Sheva had a name for himself at Milan before Gilardino came. He was the King forward for Milan. Amazing scorer and Amazing finisher. No questions. When Gilardino came, he took time to settle in, and later on he scored alot of goals for the team in Serie A. I wanted to know if Gilardino outperformed Shevchenko (statistically, or otherwise) on the pitch or not? What are your thoughts and also cast your vote above, please.

I personally think Gilardino out did Shevchenko in the 2005-2006 season, even though he did not break his duck in UCL till now. I remember him scoring 17 goals and 1 on penalty. Sheva scored 19 with 3 on penalties. Gilardino also scored more than Shevchenko in the season 2004-2005 with Parma (23 goals to 19, I guess).

I want to infer some meaning from this poll, not for any class assignment or anything, so please be clear about what you really think. No, this is not a him > him thread. :)

Edit: Sorry, I wasnt able to add the poll option, clicked the wrong button. Moderators, please help me add the following options to this thread:

- Yes.
- Maybe/Not sure.
- No.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who cares ? Why bring up shit again that has been discussed from all angles, in a dozen or more threads + topics, ad nauseam, for months ? If I fail to see the novelty of your thread, enlighten me about it.... :rolleyes:

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
I'm a sad guy you know.

Afterall, my 1000th post dedicated to close of a thread and 2000th following the suite. What a terrible trend. :rolleyes:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sorry, MML, I feel your pain. :)

And for the question of this thread, so far the answer is a resounding "No."

Status
Not open for further replies.