Golden posts

Should we have a post of the day thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Can't say I'm too happy for you. I feel like you could have found other avenues to support your cause but not risk your life so directly for it. I'm sure in the US, you would have had access to education and facilities many many people would dream of having. You could have studied hard and be an invaluable member in the fight. You could of been a medic, you could of been a teacher - you can do so much more than pick up a gun weapons free and let loose.

You could of had a family which you could raise, you could of contributed more to your local community, become an inspiration to familly, friends and even strangers - what I'm saying is with the amount of resources and facilities available to you, you could of used those skills. I know you feel passionate about protecting civilians from oppressors and that I can say is great... but the opportunity cost here is massive.

Dying a matyr is great and all (and I hope you go Jannah if it happens)- you could of just utilised the opportunities open to you much more effectively and that my friend, is why I'm upset. The people in Syria, or any country with political and social instability, would risk their lives to grasp the opportunity of living in a country of peace. I'm not saying America or any other country is free from guns and whatnot, I'm saying that to many millions across the world, you have a priviliged lifestyle and would swap lives in an instant.

And how about your family members, do they know that you made the decision to fight - did your parents feel that you shouldn't have left, that you should stay and take advantage of the lifestyle you have and make a bigger, more memorable impact to those you are passionate about protecting.

You aren't Master Chief, Iron Man or wearing a bloody nanosuit from Crysis. You are a guy with a gun, playing a game of paintball that has no respawn ability.

I'm hoping you make it out alive and appreciate the life you have had, and that you wish to make a difference without picking up a gun and shooting at the baddies. You could of been a much more useful resource to those you are protecting and the cause you are fighting for if you had educated yourself at a much higher level then what you are currently.

I'm upset to hear about this and I'm even more upset that you haven't been resisted enough by those who were around you. I really hope that you speak to your parents as often as you can and tell them you love them and that you really want to go back home and help out people when you are more equipped.

and

MB there are a few reasons why I took Lionheart seriously and a lot more why I feel so heated over this.

When I was in Somalia, government forces and the police force were always wary of those who travel from overseas, especially from western countries. Al-Shabaaab used to recruit people from overseas, with the help of some extremist cazzi who would pump up and get younger, more naive individuals to commit to a cause and travel for jihad. These kids would leave their homes, their families and their lifestyle to try and make a difference on the battlefield. The extremist shiekhs would brainwash these individuals and promise them eternal glory and all the good stuff if they went out and fought for whats right. They are extremely selfish, not interested in properly educating youth and instead want some more volunteer numbers on the battlefield. They have their own agendas which contradict what they preach.

It's happened far too often - in Somalia these radicalised western children would be asked to perform stupidly dangerous tasks (and the locals were more trippy about western extremist than locals) - these organisations don't give a fuck - they'll sacrifice these pawns instead. Why do they care? They'll just describe the wonders and importance of the missions to these kids, inspire them telling them of the bravery of other fallen soldiers and these kids/recruits would lose all detachment from the things they love. They become clouded in falsehood.

Family members would hardly ever approve of such things - when I left overseas my uncles and grandparents demanded that I never become like my other relatives (other uncles) who didn't take advantage of their living conditions. Instead come back after 10 or so years, only to preach. It's not like they have formal qualifications or teach others in a correct manner, naa - they just kick back, be lazy, never study and grow big ass beards and trying to claim that they are religiously above many others. Imagine, its the early 90's, civil war breaks out - you send your wife, children, nephews and nieces to Europe/Outside with the hope they get a better life and education - only for 90% of them to come back every now and again 20 years later with no children, no formal education, no decent job. And then try to preach you about religion - even when you sent them out there - you'll tell em to fuck off.

Out of all people, my mother was the only one to have made it to Aus via NZ, have children, educate em all, take us back to extended family and actually bring smiles to their faces. All my relatives that lives in Somalia strives to be the best they can be academically and to never buy into this extremist bullshit. You wanna fight for a cause? Ha! Be my guest... If you truly want to help out, maximise your potential and use your mind - not a fucking gun.

Respect for the young man de nuttela :star:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Surely the winner...

Didnt watch but from the comments i can safely assume

Matri sucks ass
Kaka is getting back to his old self
Sap is the new kaka
Noce still sucks ass

How was christane and poli? Who is that modic guy,what position does he play and how was he? How was vergara??

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
:fp: post; :max: suggestion

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Nuttela's two posts there :thumbsup:

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The US is holding the world hostage, with all the wars and what not. Beyond that they regulate the economic system. I don't "wish suffering" on the american people, but for the world to change, the US sadly needs to fall since they simply can't manage to create an sustainable society today. And when the US falls, the rest of the world will go with it, so I'm not counting on only the US to fall. USA are not willing to make the changes and that is needed. The political situation is nothing less of an pathetic farce. I wouldn't even call that country a democracy.

Take a look at Iceland for example. The leaders and bank men that led the country into a crisis are being indicted. Something like this would never happen in the US, even though your government and wealthy families/banks are the biggest reason for the economical depression we're seeing now.

I'm busy so wrote this post in a hurry. That's the reason if anything is unclear.

ps: if you want to regulate capitalism, then it's kind of hard to call it capitalism.

Post of the century right here.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
:star:

Last edited:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Leaf said:
You have such a massive ego for no reason whatsoever :lol:
Why should certain posters only be allowed 3 posts / day? Has the thought ever crossed your mind that you are SUPER annoying to some people in the same way you think others are annoying/idiots?
:fp:

You were posting everywhere last season that everybody who doesn't support Shitelegri doesn't understand the inner mechanics of the workings of Milan. The forum even made a fucking meme out of you THAT'S HOW FUCKING ARROGANT YOU ARE :mb:

Now you begrudgingly agree that Shitelegri is not the guy for Milan.....what happens to your opinion before? Is it still valid? is he still a great coach? Do great coaches suddenly lose the dressing room? If a coach fails to inspire his team can he be rightly be called a great coach?

Diversity of ideas is what makes a forum a beautiful and useful place but the majority of your expressions contain disparaging remarks about anyone who disapproves of your opinion...thereby being against the very purpose of the forum
. Your being condescending to others doesn't convince anyone of your intellect, but ironically only makes you look more silly when your theories turn out to be ill-founded (See Senatore's Pato = Junkie doctrine :proud: )

Live and let live. The wisest man can learn from the fool. The ignore list is your friend. Come down a notch or two and play with the rest of the kids in the yard...you'll love it
:cool:
:proud:

Last edited:

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
^ pfff

I will counter such post

You dont have to remind me that I'm arrogant. I'm very well aware of that.

You are beneath me, the thought of having a serious fotball discussion with your or others like you makes me giggle.

It's very clear to me that you have no clue about the tactical aspect of the game.

Gospel of MB. Just the complete and utter disregard of anyone else's view/opinion is why I find it so funny

Last edited:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Where exactly is the generalization then pooh bear?

Don't tell me you have a case for golf not being a lavish pastime for people with funds and that it's whole design consists of wasting miles of fine land just to hit a ball, only to chase it and then hit it further?
I couldnt stop laughing :lol:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
New summer HIT song for AC Milan. Remix Knock on the Serie B door

Berlusconi take this money from me
I can't use it anymore
It's getting hard too hard to win
Feels like I'm knockin' on Serie B door

Knock-knock-knockin' on Serie B door
Hey hey heyeayaeayaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Drake Taarabt - Best Form

Best... Harry Redknapp never loved us, fucka never loved us
You ain't know, now you know now, still at it, scorin goals with a toothbrush
Shit, niggas still playing my old youtube vids, but your shit is
Like Matri's move to A.C. Milan, ***** can't score shit
Scorin'! *****, I'm just scorin'
Harry Redknapp never loved us, do it look like we stressin'?
Look at you, look at you and look at you, aww, I'm glad that I choose Milan
Cause man it's a mission, tryna to dribble, just to see that I've owned them'

[Hook]
On my best form, no? They used to never want to sign us
Remember? Harry Redknapp never loved us
Remember? Harry Redknapp!
I'm on my best form! Don't you ever get it fucked up?
Harry Redknapp never loved us! Man, Harry Redknapp never loved us
Best form! Harry Redknapp never loved us
Fucka never loved us! Best form

[Verse 2]
Hold up, just scored past Reina, Harry Redknapp never loved us
Fucka never loved us, now Real Madrid want to sign us
Harry Redknapp never loved us, so everywhere we go now, full cup
Always hated the boy, but now the boy is the Moroccan Balotelli
Harry Redknapp, I done grown up! You know me? You know me?
I'm liable to do anything when it comes to that you owe me
You owe me, you owe me
Bitch I better have my starting spot even when Stephan is after the d
[Hook]

[Verse 3]
Who's hot, Draketaarabt's hot. Tell me who rock, who sell out in the Megastore
You tell me who flop, who copped the new 23, whose boots got rocks
Who else making rap albums, and scorin goals like POP?
Same old pimp, Taarabt, you know ain't nothin' changed
With these funny style defenders, we dribble like they aint got no game
I just ask for some blessins at my Harry Redknapp's grave
And it's back to Milano, open the San Siro, starin' at the 2m check
Enough to make you throw up, man it's gross what I net
I'm with my whole set, starting spot against Atletico Madrid
I swear I could beat Courtois when I'm playin on the left
Oh, where I reside it look like a resort inside
*****, when'd you score last? I scored last night.
Bar mitzvah money like my last name Mordecai
Fuck you bitch, I'm scorin for fun now
My momma probably hear that and be mortified
This ain't the son you raised who used to take the Acura
5 a.m. then go and train at Fulham F.C.
For all the assitin', I'll forever be immortalized
Yeah, back and forth across the left flank
Hate to leave the QPR, but I've got to do A.C. Milan
Gone all the time, even the important times
I should let you know ahead I'm comin' back on my best form

[Outro]
Remember? Remember? Harry Redknapp, remember?
Hold up, hold my phone, they used to never want to hear us
Remember? Harry Redknapp, remember? Best form
+ all TaarabtDrake movement!

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Nuttela's two posts there :thumbsup:

I just read those 2 posts by my man Nutella. Good job amigo I am happy to see people who think and speak like this. Seriously those posts were Muhammad Ali level of inspiring.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Reading through the first few pages of this thread there are some really good posters who have been away for such a long time. Some people I didn't really agree with in the past but now when I read what they say I can relate to them a lot more so I realized that the way in which I support this club has "matured" and that this forum as frustrating as it has been to me in the past is clearly something very important for me in my everyday life.

Btw originally I wanted to nominate Gaizka to replace Berlusconi but I ended up reminiscing on the past times. So I'll conclude it with an emotional Forza Milan and thank you for all the great posters who have been part of my cyber life for the past 8 years.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I miss milanomike/sasha so much :cry: and calum

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
:star::star::star:

It would be disgusting if they fired him. Why hire someone who's in the middle of his playing career, make him retire and sack him 4 months into the job? Don't hire if you can't back him. Fucking morons. Under Allegri the team was in relegation form but all you got was "stay together during tough times" shit. 5 wins on the bounce and 1 loss, a guy who doesn't kiss the management's ass and you get this. Disrespectful and a disgrace.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck the Sun...that shit is awful...reason why I hate Summer...can't stand the heat :o
Snow is good weather not that shit....everything is so peaceful when it snows :proud:

The Sun burns me the fuck out and whenever I'm at a pool during the summer and I'm just minding my own business drinking some Coke fucking bees come out of nowhere and invade my drink :mad::mad::mad:
And then the Mosquitos at Night keep drinking my blood :thumbsdown:
Ugh...most nastiest season of the year by far

Winter and Autumn FTW...Spring is OK...Summer sucks

:star::star: :thumbsup: :love::heart::beer::heart::love: :thumbsup: :star::star:

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Congo's posts in a certain thread fit right in here.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Sup bitches, how you all doing? I hope you and your families are all doing fine.

But I know you aren't, since Milan is what Milan is right now. How can anyone feel good about anything in life (children, jobs, families, etc etc etc) when DA MILAN is what DA MILAN is right now.

The players suck, the coach suck and the management is busy getting ass fucked in a all out gay orgy.

But... BUT... BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

Everything aside, you... YOU are an AC Milan fan.

Seven letters: A.C M.I.L.A.N

Just repeat it. AC MILAN ... AC MILAN.... AC MILAN. Is there anything more beautiful? No? didn't think so, you cunt. Fuck you!

Now matter what happens, this is the most beautiful, smooth, clean and delightful club in the world. Just like CL is in Milan's DNA (8 years ago ROFLCOPTER), this club is in our DNA.

You, as an AC FUCKING MILAN fan are a chosen individual. You're not just SOMEBODY... You're an AC Milan fan. That's a privilege.

You didn't chose to become an Milan fan (HA! if you thought so). The entity that is AC Milan chose YOU. So no matter what, be grateful.

A*senal, P*G. M*drid, B*rca, M*nutd, J*ve, I*ter, B*yern, C*elsea etc etc fans are not chosen... only AC MILAN fans are chosen. We are the past, present and future of everything. We are free from owners, sponsors and everything. We are only bound by colors. RED AND BLACK baby! RED AND BLACK. Just look at every other color/color combination... ridiculous right? LMAO!!!! RED AND BLACK is the only way to go. SRS right?

Never despair... no matter how low we sink (yes we're trying the limits yes:D), not matter what... we are beautiful, and the rest of these cunts are ugly, ugly as a motherfucker. I for one can't even look at them before a meal, i feel sick. This one needs to eat.

We are AC MILAN. AC MILAN are we. We will be great once again, we will rule once again. It's not a question of if nor but. Its' a question of when and how- (=to use lube on our oppenents or not).

FUCK THE LUBE.... let's go in all dry when we're back. Because WE WILL MOTHERFUCKING BE BACK!!!!!!!! ONE DAY! NOT TODAY, NOT TOMORROW. But one day lol. And asses will burn when we're back.

Because this is fucking AC MILAN.

Seven letters: A.C M.I.L.A.N.

There's a saying that I like very much: The stripes never leaves the Tiger.

Well, mothefucker... the Red N Black stripes never leaves a real ACMILAN fan either.

And btw, AC MILAN FANS >>>>>> TIGERS

You hear that??!?!?!?! we are better and stronger than tigers.

Fuck this shit right here. 10(!) place in serie A and and no CL?

lol, there's a straight answer for you rite there... there's NOO fucking Serie A and CL without AC FUCKING MILAN. We're the salt in every meal and the cream in every desert.., ha! WE ARE AC MILAN.,

?Ya basta!

Absolutely love this post. Should save it and look at it whenever you're on a downer.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Sup bitches, how you all doing? I hope you and your families are all doing fine.

Classic from club Persh.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
its obviously serie a.

bpl has no authenticity. who gives a fuck about teams like arsenal, man city. manufactured, completely plastic and now also flopping consistently year after year across many competitions. bundesliga is meh. always will be, nobody really cares about werder bremen. la liga has the highest standard. thats not up for debate its clear to see. but serie a has a charm that spain doesn't, the standard of teams at the top has shot up in the last few years with italian money, managers, players and owners. best fucking league in the world, always will be.

serie-a-300x195.jpg

YVNwS.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:star: The Monty coup :star:

Capt. Montolivo hastily finished his cigarette as the Lombardy sky hinted at something ominous approaching. The supply audi had just arrived, with Sgt. Abate in the passenger seat.

"Captain..I could only source 4 boxes of grenades. We have rifles for everyone but we still need RPGs. Hopefull--"

"FOR FUCK SAKE!" the Captain flicked his cigarette butt at Ignazio, hitting him squarely in the face with extreme precision. "Do you want this operation to fail you fucking ******??".

"Captain..they'll hear you! SHHHHHH"

Just then the undeniable scent of scrambled eggs began to waft through the air.

"This needs to have more cushion!!! The conditions must be replicated exactly you fuck!!"

Commodore Seedorf was berating the milanello staff while they installed the Coach's Pavilion. One of the Commodore's first acts since his appointment was to have an extravagant coaches box installed on the San siro touch line. He insisted that the training pitch also required a coaches box as well.

"Urby, bring me my pipe, boy", he bellowed and Private Urby produced a pipe swiftly from the Commodore's traveling marijuana locker. "It's time for lunch. Stop training boys."

The boys stopped...but some amongst them were soon to BEGIN something quite else.

Capt. Montolivo was at the end of the group, his hand holding a grenade in his Milan store training fleece pocket. He glanced over...Sgt. Abate was in position behind the Coachs Pavillion.

"Mein Fuhrer...the operatives are in place. We are awaiting your final go-ahead." Lt. Col. Abbiati gave a salute and clicked his heels.

"Excellent....excellent. This, problem of ours will soon be taken care of." Adriano Galliani cracked his knuckles and leaned back in the opulent leather chair in the study of his FuhrerBunker beneath the fields of Milanello. "Casualties are acceptable. What is not acceptable....is betrayal. You understand this, yes?"

"Yes mein Fuhrer."

"Good. Proceed with the operation."

"You see, Mario? You must be serious and attentive about these things my son. This is very important." Commodore Seedorf had a magnanimous personality, truly larger than life. The one aspect of his life that betrayed this was, to his squad's dismay, his culinary taste.

"Bring out more eggs and Urby pack my pipe!!" Since the morning sessions began, the Commodore had smoked an entire ounce of marijuana.

The dashing young Corporal Balotelli sat next to his leader and offered a resigned shrug.

"Mr. Clarence, this is the 7th day in a row we have eaten scrambled eggs for lunch. My stomach is upset. Can't we have something else for a change?"

"My dear boy, when was the last time you saw my abs?" Urby fetched the packed pipe for Clarence as the coach lifted up his shirt to display his abs once more. "Scrambled eggs!" Taking a substantial drag from his pipe, the coach stood up and got on the table, ready to inspire his team once again.
"Gentlemen! We shall eat scrambled eggs every day unti----

Suddenly, a crash. The chef bringing out the freshly made batch of scrambled eggs had collapsed suddenly on the floor...blood dripping from his nostrils.

The young Corporal Mario dashed to chef's aide and put his finger to his neck, searching for a pulse. "Mister Clarence...he's dead! Poison!"

"So....it has begun"

Commodore Seedorf grinned with relish at the prospect of the looming war.

Sitting in a far corner of the lunch room, at a table all by himself, sweat drenching his brow, Andrea Poli was trying to appear calm. Seeing a chef collapse to the floor and die is certainly unsettling, however, the skittish Poli had more on his mind as he fidgeted with his bluetooth earpiece.

"Mein Fuhrer..the chef must have....he's dead! They've caught on..it's..it's failed!! He must have eaten the--"

"Andrea..Andrea, Andrea....this is...most unfortunate," Adriano Galliani smirked as he watched two of his chambermaids 69 each other in the Garden Room of the FuhrerBunker. "You must resolve this. That is all."

Andrea fidgeted the bluetooth out of his ear, looking at how best to make his escape from the room. Perhaps the absurd amounts of sweat beading down his face would obfuscate his identity..however Galliani had instructed him to finish the job.

"Hey! You! Where are you going!! STop!"

Even though they always thought Poli was odd...the sight of him talking to himself, twitching and sweating by himself in the corner of the room had raised suspicion. When he made a dash for the exit, the Corporal took out the glock19 from his adidas tracksuit pants and dispatched 4 accurate shots to the back of the fleeing Andrea Poli.

"Mr. Clarence...we must leave this place now"

Meanwhile, in the FuhrerBunker, Adriano Galliani beckoned the chambermaids over to his chair as he unzipped his pants...

Private Urby rolled over the corpse and searched Poli's tracksuit pockets. Android phone, 3 pieces of candy, and a folded handwritten note. The Private passed the note to Corporal Balotelli without reading it. The Corporal, staring blankly at it, looked sheepish as the three men left the lunch room.

"What does it say, Corporal."

"Uh..Mr. Clarence..i do not know. I cannot read."

"What, the handwriting is illegible? Give it here boy"

"No, I cannot read or write, I never learned how."

"For FUCK SAKE boy!!" Commodore Seedorf snatched the note from the embarrassed Corporal's hand. "Urby, my pipe!" Unfolding the note, he saw a list of some sort...

Daily Task List
1--talk to at least 2 girls today
2--be positive
3--you will lose your virginity one day Andrea!
4--complete mein Fuhrer's task

"Just as i suspected..." Clarence crumpled up and tossed the note as he grabbed the pipe from Private Urby's outstretched hand.

In the back of the on-site Audi service garage 25 ak74 rifles were set leaning against the wall. To the right, crates of 5.45?39mm ammunition, 12 rpg7s, and numerous boxes of fragmentation and high explosive grenades. Kevlar vests were stacked to the left of Capt. Montolivo as he stood in front of this respectable arsenal and prepared to address his cohort.

"Boys we got beat to the punch. Someone tried to assassinate Seedorf and failed. Botched poisoning."

"What the fuck? What does this mean?" Sgt Abate was incredulous.

"So, we are not alone in this.." Lt. Bonera, sitting on top of a crate of fragmentation grenades, scratched his chiseled double chin thoughtfully.

"It can only be one person. I suspected he would get involved..but this is much more bold than I would have expected. Reckless even. We must get rid of these weapons immediately!" The Captain's blue eyes narrowed as he contemplated the risk he put his men in.

"Perhaps we should reach out to him! Like right now! WE'RE FUCKED!"

Sgt. Abate didn't even have time to finish his sentence when suddenly everything went white. 6 flashbangs exploded..the rebels were stunned, reaching blindly for their weapons to return fire.

When the room cleared, or rather when the rebel's minds cleared, they stood face to face with 20 men in full combat gear. Operators equipped with gas masks over black balaclava's, the red dot sights of their Beretta AR70/90 assault rifles polka dotting the rebel's faces.

"THIS IS THE CARABINIERI. DO NOT MOVE. I REPEAT DO NOT MOVE OR YOU WILL BE SHOT"

As the commander of the assault group spoke through his loud speaker 7 german shepherds were unleashed and began to canvas the garage. These dogs were not muzzled, but they were not aggressive either.

"AUDI GARAGE CLEAR. TEAM ALPHA GOT IT. PACK IT UP "

Just as sudden as they had arrived the Carabinieri left. Capt Montolivo, Lt. Bonera, Sgt. Abate and the others were stunned. Had they been caught? Why hadn't they arrested?

"Ah..my handsome blue-eyed Captain..there you are! Come, boys, come with me. Training is over for the day, tonight we are going to Giannino's."

That evening at Giannino's Adriano Galliani and Capt. Montolivo sat next to each other and shared a bottle of Beaujolais. "Riccardo I need you to be in the national team..this is very important for me and the club. It is the image, you understand"

"Yes, mein Fuhrer. But I dont understa--"

"SHhh. Waiter, please turn on the TV"

**SKYCALCIO BREAKING NEWS ALERT***

This is Massimo Ambrosini--shocking news from Milanello! Clarence Seedorf caught in MASSIVE DRUG BUST--ARRESTED--SENTENCING SOON TO FOLLOW..

FIN

Schedule