Google Earth

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Did anyone tried Google Earth? it offers maps and satellite images for complex or pinpointed regional searches , its really coool.. I just tried it ..

1st you need to download the software in http://kh.google.com/download/earth/index.html .. than you can take images live from Satelite..

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
A little note about it though. Just browsing for 5-10 minutes at high quality means you'll download some 40-50 MB of images, so people with limited download accounts might wanna be careful.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
I used it to get the images for that stadium game. It was good, but the detailed coverage wasn't as vast as I thought it should have been. What is there is good though.

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
It was good, but the detailed coverage wasn't as vast as I thought it should have been.
The amount of detail is amazing if you happen to be looking at Central London or downtown New York. I looked at my house and you can even see the cars parked outside :) Move away a bit to a smaller city/town and you're not gonna see anything decent though.

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
What i find amazing is. If this is what is available for free on the internet, just imagine what the world superpowers posess when it comes to satellite technology. They can pinpoint a fly on a windowsill.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Yeah I like google earth, especially the part when the globe seemed to twist around and pinpoint to the location that we specified. That is the coolest part. But on general use, I still find the resolution to be quite blurry. Maybe it's because I'm trying to locate less frequently seeked places in Asia, dunno.

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Its pretty cool. I actually have a pic of the San Siro from space that i've been meaning to post. U can actually see who has the biggest pool on the block. lol
Msn have one too but it sucks.

Oh and Sharatz, cant it be used without internet once the application has been downloaded?

:dance:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I got the best view till now in New York & Tokyo.. I will search San Siro now..

I just imagine .. if they can give us this free satelite view.. what satelite view have NASA for themself ?? I am sure they can even see from there what is going on underground..

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
besikaka said:

I just imagine .. if they can give us this free satelite view.. what satelite view have NASA for themself ?? I am sure they can even see from there what is going on underground..
The San Siro is there, I used it on the stadium game. If I still have it I shall post it ;)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I cant find San Siro.. damn .. Lo Tsar help hehe

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Any time Besi ;)

sansa.gif

Inspireing :proud:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The National Geographic layer is absolutely fantastic! Try it if you haven't yet.

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
Its goooood ?

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
besikaka said:

way to say exactly what I did... try reading other ppl's posts before making ur own.

(just busting ur balls)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The best view is of the Googleplex.

A preview of things to come. ;)

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
I got the best view European, America and some Asian countries, viewing thate area is FULL, but same country Africa (Somalia) you don’t see anything. Anyone have idea? Tnks

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Stupid provider , they limited my download.. I cant watch anymore.. google earth was nice when u dont have what to do..

Schedule