Goran Pandev Thread

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
hahahahahah, im sure hes what they consider in macedonia as sexy, so you might have different tastes in men/women, since you produce such disgusting creatures

Fuck off mate. Pandev is a cunt and deserves to die from skin cancer, but don't insult the nation.

I came here to say Pandev is a piece of shit and you stole the show. Moron.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Fuck off mate. Pandev is a cunt and deserves to die from skin cancer, but don't insult the nation.

I came here to say Pandev is a piece of shit and you stole the show. Moron.

I apologized on top, dont make a big deal out of it, drama queen.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
you compared me to this disgusting creature, I'd get insulted if i was sitting next to him.:)

but, my apologies, you must look like him to consider him better looking than any human on earth:D:tongue:

no dumbass, what you did was insult the nation. And I didn't say I consider him better looking than any human on earth, or myself for that matter. Just better looking than you.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
no dumbass, what you did was insult the nation. And I didn't say I consider him better looking than any human on earth, or myself for that matter. Just better looking than you.

well, if your gonna shoot a bullet on me, expect a missile:D, this is how I talk, and i apologized because it involves a nation(and tbh its not a serious insult, just more of a comeback)

you can eat my shit tho.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
lol, first Abate dives when touched, then acts all tough knowing he already has a yellow and its Pandev's fault? It was sheer stupidity on Abate's behalf.

r u blind or sth? pandev pushed him with force and abate fell on the pitch. than he had little argument with pandev and stand up and made gesture like pandev should get card or sth. than pandev pushed him once again and abate just defended himself while stupid ref was doing nothing and watching what is happening.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Madridista why do you even support Milan?You really dont have anything in common with Milan so why?

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Hey Pandev...

bSE26.png

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
well, if your gonna shoot a bullet on me, expect a missile:D, this is how I talk, and i apologized because it involves a nation(and tbh its not a serious insult, just more of a comeback)

you can eat my shit tho.

Yeah right, I'm sure you know how to handle missiles well. See, wasn't that a hilarious comeback, by generalizing and putting down an entire group of people eh? I have no problem with you insulting me, but insulting my nation is taking it too far.

I'd tell an Inter fan that he would be a moron to blame Abate for the incident as well. Nothing to do with me being Macedonian.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

you can eat my shit tho.

:about to write inappropriate arab joke...... decides against:

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
buwahahaha im loving all these pictures of balotelli tellin people to fuck off

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Lol Pandev is the only Macedonian I've seen. Judging from that I can only assume all macedonians have horrible hair, if you call that mess on his head hair. :tongue: :o

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah right, I'm sure you know how to handle missiles well. See, wasn't that a hilarious comeback, by generalizing and putting down an entire group of people eh? I have no problem with you insulting me, but insulting my nation is taking it too far. .

okay, ,my peeps are good with bombs, now we are even:D

i apologized! and thats sth rare from me, be grateful!

:about to write inappropriate arab joke...... decides against:

I dare you, the persian/arab parade would be hilarious tho:D

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Cunt... Should've already had a yellow card before he started to act like a tough guy. Doesn't deserve to play football, what a twat.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Madridista why do you even support Milan?You really dont have anything in common with Milan so why?
Not that its any of your concern, but all my favorite players played, play, or will play for Milan:D

r u blind or sth? pandev pushed him with force and abate fell on the pitch. than he had little argument with pandev and stand up and made gesture like pandev should get card or sth. than pandev pushed him once again and abate just defended himself while stupid ref was doing nothing and watching what is happening.
Huge exaggeration there. The entire thing was 50-50 that is at best, since Abate was being the more agressive of the two. What I keep saying is that both got involved in a bustup, both got equally punished, the only difference is Abate was the more stupid one.

Lol Pandev is the only Macedonian I've seen. Judging from that I can only assume all macedonians have horrible hair, if you call that mess on his head hair. :tongue: :o
Judging from this, I can only assume that you are a moron, which since I know you from these boards is a correct assumption.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
entire thing was 50-50 that is at best, since Abate was being the more agressive of the two. What I keep saying is that both got involved in a bustup, both got equally punished, the only difference is Abate was the more stupid one.

sadly i can't disagree w/ most of this.

Pandev provoked him... ok, but pandev didn't physically take abate's hand and hit him.

It's just like zidane/materazzi thing. Curse materazzi out all day but in end of day, you have to keep your cool

sidenote: DId anyone else notice pirlo dart over and break it up and chew out Abate. He knew the situation. That's leadership for those who question his abilities.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Pirlo came a bit too late. He stepped in and tried to push Abate from Pandev, and succeeded... eventually.

Abate deserves blame from us Milan fans. He let the team down by letting his temper get the best of him. However, Pandev pushing him in the first place warranted a red card too.

I'm not objective in no way. Being a Milan fan and hating Pandev and all. I just state my opinion, no matter how biased it may be.

Actually hate him because of him being Macedonian. His play for the NT is no small source for frustration for me. Sure he's better than anyone else, but still, passing when someone is in a better position should be a must.

Over and out.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
pandev is a looser. an average looser.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pandev pushing him in the first place warranted a red card too.
Come on. Both deserved a yellow. You don't get players sent off in a match like this because of a scuffle which is always gonna happen with the tension.

pandev is a looser. an average looser.
Looser who won the treble last year;) For those who didn't know hes actually a Milan fan and Galliani should have snapped him for free last winter. Would have prevented Inter winning everything and helped Milan's attack a lotwith his versatility:mad:

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
I'll do it:

Missile? Don't you mean... Suicide bomber? Ahh wokka wokka!

fozzie_t.jpg

RACIST :D
i don't get the joke? :conf:

anyway Madridista i see pandev liste as your fav player. end of discussion here for me.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
lol, first Abate dives when touched, then acts all tough knowing he already has a yellow and its Pandev's fault? It was sheer stupidity on Abate's behalf.
Yeah, Abate should have rolled over ten times like the Great Pandev would have done.
So? I'm also objectively looking at the incident.

No. You are the most delusional person on the boards and are looking at the incident with the utmost bias.

Pandev = ***. Should DIAF.

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
no. You are the most delusional person on the boards and are looking at the incident with the utmost bias.

Pandev = ***. Should diaf.

+1

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
You guys should just get over it, you still won

+1

All this drama over this no-talent clown? Just keep missing chances like you did against Chievo douche :)

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
Apparently Pandev got booed of the pitch last night. So sad...

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah. he's been crap lately.

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He'll keep on playing though I guess, since Milito is injured.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's a utility player that was great in the role Mourinho gave him, now he's finding it hard this season. Still wish he signed for Milan, he could have been useful last term if he came here and not Inter. Hes a Milan fan but Galliani didn't want to ruin the relations with Lazio:head:

Schedule