Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Let's go Czechs! 2nd place is still possible

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Messi as good as Maradona is debatable.
Inie as good as Zidane even if false but it isnt stupid to consider.
However saying , today , Pogba as good as Pirlo is laughable.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I don't see why anyone wouldn't want Croatia to go through, I mean, they're the most entertaining team to watch. But in this world and the people in it, nothing surprises me with humans anymore

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
No team can be remotely as exciting as Italy to Italy fans. If you disagree with this, you're not a true Italy fan yet. The likes of Croatia can never match the agony and the ecstasy involved in Italia support.

I believe the only team that comes close is Argentina.

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I don't see why anyone wouldn't want Croatia to go through, I mean, they're the most entertaining team to watch. But in this world and the people in it, nothing surprises me with humans anymore

People these days just like footballers who are more active on social media than they are on the field and who care more about their hairstyles than they do about training (This is why people don't see the greatness of Busquets and Iniesta and prefer fags like C.Ronaldo and Pogba :o).

I have huge respect for Croatia and wouldn't mind them winning the trophy. Fantastic team, fantastic players.

Hrvatska per sempre! :D

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Why should rotti get away with homophobic slurs that others can't get away with?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

croatia balkan pride :o:proud:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
People these days just like footballers who are more active on social media than they are on the field and who care more about their hairstyles than they do about training (This is why people don't see the greatness of Busquets and Iniesta and prefer fags like C.Ronaldo and Pogba :o).

I have huge respect for Croatia and wouldn't mind them winning the trophy. Fantastic team, fantastic players.

Hrvatska per sempre! :D

:lol: pogba is a world class machine :o.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

polo you just jelly that pogba has no weakness in his game mate. On another note, Italy is doing really well. Can they beat spain. They will always have germany's number thats for sure. But can they beat spain and some of those balkan teams that often give them a lot of trouble. CRoatia have a winning h2h vs italy btw. So do czeck republic.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo is a genius and far, far, far, far, far smarter than Pogba will ever be.

Pogba is just a physical monster and superb technician for his size. When it comes to dictating game and distributing balls, he is not anything near Pirlo imo.

being a genius does not mean he is a better player on the pitch. I can easily see the current version of pogba slotting in perfectly into carlo's il grande milan ucl winning side. He hasnt even hit his peak btw. We would have won just as many, if not more titles had this pogba played in carlo's milan instead of pirla. Pogba has great skills, he is a better dribbler than pirla and can provide key passes. He shoots just as well from distance and covers more ground. He has the physical edge over him too. Its just way to one sided in my opinion. pirlo is great but pogba is better. he is the real deal. He is 23 ffs.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
being a genius does not mean he is a better player on the pitch. I can easily see the current version of pogba slotting in perfectly into carlo's il grande milan ucl winning side. He hasnt even hit his peak btw. We would have won just as many, if not more titles had this pogba played in carlo's milan instead of pirla. Pogba has great skills, he is a better dribbler than pirla and can provide key passes. He shoots just as well from distance and covers more ground. He has the physical edge over him too. Its just way to one sided in my opinion. pirlo is great but pogba is better. he is the real deal. He is 23 ffs.

Stop it.
Pirlo is a regista. Probably the best regista of all time. Is Pogba a regista? No.
Heck I could say that Rivaldo was the best midfielder of all time if I wanted too. Great long shot, creativity beyond the wildest dreams of Pogba and versatility to play as an attacker too. Would I compare Rivaldo to Pogba? No. Totally different positions.

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
being a genius does not mean he is a better player on the pitch. I can easily see the current version of pogba slotting in perfectly into carlo's il grande milan ucl winning side. He hasnt even hit his peak btw. We would have won just as many, if not more titles had this pogba played in carlo's milan instead of pirla.
Who the heck would dictate the game in that midfield? Rino? Lol. Clyde? Meh. Ambrosini? Lol. Pogba? No.

No one here is denying Pogbas brilliance it is just that him and Pirlo aren't even the same type of player to begin with thus making a comparison invalid and unfair. However, I still rate Pirlo miles above Paulie.

Pogba has great skills, he is a better dribbler than pirla and can provide key passes.
Pirlo didn't use Gaucho-esque dribbles like Pogba, however Pirlo was a kickass protecter of the ball. Absolute godlike ball control. And as far as key passes goes, Pogba is highly inconsistent and no one who is serious can possibly think Paulie is better than Andrea in this aspect. Andrea can hit passes with perfect accuracy from Milano to fucken Melbourne!

He shoots just as well from distance and covers more ground. He has the physical edge over him too. Its just way to one sided in my opinion. pirlo is great but pogba is better. he is the real deal. He is 23 ffs.
Don't agree. But again, Pogba is a monster. No one is denying that. :D

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stop it.
Pirlo is a regista. Probably the best regista of all time. Is Pogba a regista? No.
Heck I could say that Rivaldo was the best midfielder of all time if I wanted too. Great long shot, creativity beyond the wildest dreams of Pogba and versatility to play as an attacker too. Would I compare Rivaldo to Pogba? No. Totally different positions.

obviously you cant compare a midfielder to a sriker :fp::fp:. rivaldo and pogba :lol:. why not compare messi and maldini then. pogba is a midfielder. pirlo is a midfielder. they have both played in central midfield. Pogba is more effective to me and i dont give a damn if pirla is the greatest regista of all time. Put pogba in a world class team like carlo's milan and he will deliver the same kind of output if not better than what pirlo provided us with.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who the heck would dictate the game in that midfield? Rino? Lol. Clyde? Meh. Ambrosini? Lol. Pogba? No.

No one here is denying Pogbas brilliance it is just that him and Pirlo aren't even the same type of player to begin with thus making a comparison invalid and unfair. However, I still rate Pirlo miles above Paulie.

Pirlo didn't use Gaucho-esque dribbles like Pogba, however Pirlo was a kickass protecter of the ball. Absolute godlike ball control. And as far as key passes goes, Pogba is highly inconsistent and no one who is serious can possibly think Paulie is better than Andrea in this aspect. Andrea can hit passes with perfect accuracy from Milano to fucken Melbourne!

Don't agree. But again, Pogba is a monster. No one is denying that. :D

pogba protects the ball even better than pirla. he never got park ju sunged by anyone. That was embarrassing to watch. Has more assists and goals than pirla in one season compared to pirla's 4 years post 2007.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we should all compare a striker to midfielder now.
shevchenko or seedorf? who is the more natty great.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Swag you are comparing totally different players man.
I cant believe am defending Pirlo but the guy is world class , maybe not in Milan , but with Italy and Juve.
Pogba is a great prospect & still didnt reach his high but again maybe he wont ever.
So no way you can compare a legend like Pirlo to a yet to be world class.

Its more appropriate to compare Modric or Xavi to Pirlo and its already done many times and for me Xavi is a small step ahead in each and every aspect of the game but Pirlo is still world class while Pogba is a prospect.
I would even say Modric is playing at a higher level than Pogba right now.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Swag you are comparing totally different players man.
I cant believe am defending Pirlo but the guy is world class , maybe not in Milan , but with Italy and Juve.
Pogba is a great prospect & still didnt reach his high but again maybe he wont ever.
So no way you can compare a legend like Pirlo to a yet to be world class.

Its more appropriate to compare Modric or Xavi to Pirlo and its already done many times and for me Xavi is a small step ahead in each and every aspect of the game but Pirlo is still world class while Pogba is a prospect.
I would even say Modric is playing at a higher level than Pogba right now.

:thumbsup: in saying that, i am not too sure about pirlo being better than modric. modric would have been just as good for us back then when our players were actually in a champions league winning side. modric was great for tottenham too. pirla failed at inter. not denying pirla's quality but how is he actually better than modric? how do you know?

modric helped tottenham get into top 4 in epl. Could a prime pirlo have achieve a feat similar to that if he played for tottenham? he probably could have but i dont see how modric cant be rated as highly as pirlo.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
nostradumus would say effenberg ofcourse. he was á great DM but he wasnt as good as pogba from a technical point of view. Not as complete.

Schedule