Ibrahim Ba Thread

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think the thread shouldn't have been locked (another of BMW's funny moderating acts).

Of all the players discussed in Transfers he's undeniably the one 'linked' closest to Milan, seeing that he's even participating in the camp in Malta, + even if it is very unlikely that Milan are going to sign him, we should have a place for discussing him.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
It should be just moved to Football section , and not locked.

MilanEqualsLove

-.Mrs Nesta.-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Zlatan, Prince
When Ibrahim Ba played for Djurgården and won the Swedish league as well, he was a pain in the ass for the fans, for the players and for the coaches.
After even winning the bloody league he complained about the coaches, about his team mates etc.
PLUS now to the point lol, HE said in a recent interview for the swedish sport magazine ( Sportmagasinet, 2006-12-? ) that he'd rather play in England than anywhere else and of course in that interview he complained about Sweden and the teams and the coaches..lol

So yeah, He is bitching more than this forum all together..lol ;)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Maybe people prejudice him just because he is muslim...

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Besi said:

LOL where did dat come from? i don't think anyone could be stupid enough to bring in religion or skincolour in football :D :o people has tried lots of time & usually da joke is on them

but he is old and not welcome in milan ;) we should just do our charity, help him with his form in malta and say goodbye :tongue:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Besi said:
Oh please :rolleyes:

He has settled nowhere, performed nowhere... but never stopped blaming others for his misery. At 34 he could really try to make an attempt @ growing up.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:
Oh please :rolleyes:

He has settled nowhere, performed nowhere... but never stopped blaming others for his misery. At 34 he could really try to make an attempt @ growing up.

At least he has nice surname : Ba ;) ..

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
i remember when he signed for us in summer 1997(i think), he was considered one of best right midfielders in the world,but he played badly for us,probably one of the worst players that played for milan in the last twenty years,

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^^ Yea, he was considered a real talent in France in the mid/late 90s. Hard to believe.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
How come many players who were somehow stars .. failed in Milan ?

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Opened and moved to Football for now. We may move it back to Transfers if we hear more substantiated information regarding his new links with Milan.

With that said, you'd better hope we won't eventually move it to Players. :D

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Funny, threads have been closed before in Transfers by people other than myself due to lack of credible information. I guess it's only worth making a fuss about if Passion opens it. :tongue:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not at all, your closing, merging, bitching + overlooking is just way too erratic + I'm not the only one to notice.

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
Passion for *9* said:
Not at all, your closing, merging, bitching + overlooking is just way too erratic + I'm not the only one to notice.

i think the same !!! :D :D :D

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
BMWTaylor said:
Funny, threads have been closed before in Transfers by people other than myself due to lack of credible information. I guess it's only worth making a fuss about if Passion opens it. :tongue:
The level of DISCUSSION that has taken place till now on that thread is really commendable. Yet, I think you did the right thing and took your step. Only a weak leader changes his mind afterwards.

In that case, we should have a thread of every Milan HAS-BEEN in there too, just so that statements like

XXX is da boaam!!1
XXX is heart!!!1
XXX was a farking this that!!1

can also get a place to exist...

Good day.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Besi said:
How come many players who were somehow stars .. failed in Milan ?

How come one player who was somesuperstar in Milan...failed in chelski?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ORez said:
The level of DISCUSSION that has taken place till now on that thread is really commendable.
It's definitely a step up from 2003, when 'discussion' revolved around his oppm* rate.

ORez said:
(sucking up to BMW) Yet, I think you did the right thing and took your step. Only a weak leader changes his mind afterwards.
ORez said:
(to PejaCity) First of all dont be a teachers pet all the time. Moderators will do what they feel like is best.

Look who's talking. The suckup. LOL.

---
* oranges peeled per minute

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Passion for *9* said:
It's definitely a step up from 2003, when 'discussion' revolved around his oppm* rate.

Look who's talking. The suckup. LOL.

---
* oranges peeled per minute
You make every thread so about you and your 'being here since 2003' it not funny anymore. Your spectacle is not only old, its out of fashion too. You are like Dolly Parton, LOL.

No matter what you do, you end up flaming other people and getting mud slinged at you on your choice. Its an advice that you stop this act of yours. Calling other people names shows how matured you are to be here. People like you have better times at counterstrike forums where every other thread is about either AK47 or the Colt. Go there dear (with you act).

Me calling Taylor a 'weak leader' is certianly sucking up in your dictionary, then probably you calling me a 'suck up' is a way of you sucking up to me. And what more could a guy ask for?

I think a permanent ban on you is quite a necessity now. Thank God they removed you from the moderator's list, you are not even worth being called a Milan fan.

And yes, you resemble that old ass potty mouth, that went by the name 'Lo Tsar'... are you his vengeful sister?

Please stay on topic in threads (like here), and dont force others to go off topic everytime you utter something completely irrelavent :) Have a nightmare of a life :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ORez said:
(more effusions of affection snipped)

giveahoot-1.gif
about your drivel that btw -hate to say it- is so 2003... You're not the first one following me around, trying to rile me up by posting crap + you won't be the last........ Dolly.

Btw.. Before you hoist the Milan flag high enough to poke through the vacuum inside your head, do me + all other *real* Milan fans a favor + correct the spelling of Gattuso in your sig.

LOL

Schedule