Inter - Milan 05/02/2023 20:45 CET

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
All that resolute defending, all that sacrifice and lung busting to concede that cheap ass goal off a corner. Can’t even blame Pioli for some of the actions from these clowns.

You can make up for a gulf in quality with compact defending and everyone being switched on. What can the manager do when the most senior players are having lapses in concentration?

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Loli dragging many players value down to the hell's pit with his approach. He single handedly plummeting Gerry's "Portofolio" value.
Fuck gerry that miserable stingy cunt, i will punch him in the gut if i ever met him

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck.. just came with instant goal replay... had to leave before the start... HOW ARE THE BOYS DOING? I need a good summary
john-mills-and-his-companions-whipping-richard-hawkins-to-death-18th-century-crime.jpg

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
its on loser cardinale. look at chelseas owner, hes trying to improve team. gerry is poor, doesnt give a fuck..

ACMilanello

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm honestly afraid of a new banter era at this point. Pioli has truly lost the team, mental is totally broken. We're not even trying. Something has to happen.

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
next summer transfer budget will be the same. we'll sign random losers on bosmans.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Looks like the whole team has caught some virus, so lethargic.

Schedule