Inter - Milan 05/02/2023 20:45 CET

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m gona stop watching games until Pioli is sacked. This man switches to a formation that made us concede 2 goals in 5 minutes. While also completely removing our attacking options which is our wingers. And he will be like see the 4231 is better.

Why doesn’t he want to use a 4-3-3. I’m so lost. That’s the balance we need. Cover for midfield and winger outlets. I don’t know man.

RBaggio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
next summer transfer budget will be the same. we'll sign random losers on bosmans.
It is not about transfer budget , you only need a smart sporting director. Sell leao and the other junks you have 200 million. Just we need someone who doesn’t break Belgium transfer record and buy messias

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
An unbelievable amount of ball watching is going on. A clear indication of the guys not knowing what the hell to do.. Just look at them out of possession... This is just too drastic a change just before a derby. We don't have a clue..
It's almost like our players doing it purposedly (esp Theo), so that Pioli can be sacked 😅

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
So, we will soon play a team that beats Man City hmm

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What is even more irritating about this display is this formation was supposed to give us more coverage wide but the same switch of play is catching us out time and time again. What was the point of playing with wingbacks...? We still look too damned narrow. 4 3 3 would have been enough. Why the lack of pressure in the mid if we've got more bodies there now?

Milanman92

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leao, Mike, Theo
That half was a steaming pile of shit. What the fuck was Pioli thinking? I’m no footballing savant but Jesus titty fucking Christ that was awful. Pioli better grow some balls and go for it after half. Play a simple 433 and actually try to get forward a bit

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Wow this is the worse milan i have seen. Absolutely nothing. Pioli needs to go tonight whatever happens. We are bejng spanked football wise. We will be destroyed in the chl. Maldini needs to fire this. The players have lost all confidence and no formation change will now solve it. Nothing but pioli leaving.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
I'm honestly afraid of a new banter era at this point. Pioli has truly lost the team, mental is totally broken. We're not even trying. Something has to happen.

I'm actually seeing more mental toughness today. We just aren't familiar with the system and man for man, this line up sees Inter better than us in LOTS of positions.

But the guys looked focussed and are trying, but their weaknesses are there for all to see.

1-0 currently feels like a deserved draw currently... Inter have huffed and puffed and had so much possession, but have looked very average and out of ideas at times in the box... They look like us when teams come back against us, lots of possession, not creating or taking chances, leaving the opposition still in the game...

A couple of clever substitutes and this game can go in our favour.

It won't excuse Pioli for long, but footballs a funny old game... Get Messias and Giroud off at half time though!!!

Saele and CDK on!!!

Then I hope for a surprising Adli substitution... If Pioli wants to surprise Merda, that'll do it haha!!!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

namorov

High functioning Milanista
Reaction score
right.

go on and explain this.

I'll take a stats lesson over milan playing.
It's a popular misconception that if you overperform then you will eventually underperform to "correct" your average.
Unless you think this is our true strength under the pioli era, and not somewhere in between how we play now and how we played when we won scudetto. In this case I disagree on whole other level.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We want to play fast and energetic but we have Kjaer who's clearly gone. Giroud can't play anything but a plan B where we're camped in their box. Gabbia. Tata.

We need to decide what we want to do and then play the right sort of players. Giroud in this game is counterproductive, you're tiring him out for no reason. We should have done much better in set pieces with Kjaer, Gabbia, Krunic, Giroud, Origi... all high centimetri players. It's really sad how bad we are in set pieces.

1-0 isn't bad, we got dominated and walked away still with a chance. Leao, Rebic, CDK, Saelemaekeers... we have players on the bench that can run and hurt them.

I've defended Pioli before because I could always (until recently) understand what he's trying to do. I can sort of understand what he's doing today, but weird things like his addiction to Giroud is holding him back and will drag him to an unfortunate firing. It's so sad to see. Taking a gamble and dropping Leao but keeping faith with Giroud in the WORST sort of game for him? I can't understand that, and it's so unfortunate that when he finally takes a big risk and change he doesn't go all the way and tries to fit the right players (Rebic for Giroud, for example in this case).

I'm disappointed in him, I thought he was more self aware and intelligent than this.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli really fucked the formation. I still don't get the ultra park the bus low block but then have OG and Origi upfront. We got into their box like... once? And have no players who can really create anything. Leao can, and has the pace to back it up. CDK or Rebic at least offer movement.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Guys please, I’m no fan of Pioli but let’s keep this energy at bay until the end of the match at least. For goodness sake, we are only 1-0 at halftime. Anything can happen.

You all remember when we had a much better squad than Inter through the first half of the 2010s and they would always either draw or beat us in the derby even though we outplayed them and had the lion’s share of chances and possession.

Just believe for 45 minutes. Don’t throw your toys out of the pram just yet. It’s a derby, why tf would we give up?

We defended well for 98% of the first half. One lapse in concentration punished us. It can be a story of two halves. Bring on leao to turn the tide, let’s see how hungry he is and if he is really the mvp.

Please, stop being negative pussies for only 45 minutes. We will find something. Just need to hit them on the break.

Forza Milan per sempre!

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Dont put those 2 in the same sentence please. Elliott got us Gazidis, got Maldini back to club, improved on every way,from marketing to results.
What the fuck Cardinale did? Name me ONE thing he did so far?He should gtfo of our club.

#cardinaleout
Act as an Elliot puppet? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
So many bad/finished players on the pitch for us today.

I really wish for a complete overhaul of the squad. I would keep 5-6 players only.

dvl19i

SinceBirth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ZLATAN
Why did he do so many f. changes in a game like this?

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
we are quite likely the most painful and clueless team to watch in top 5 european leagues at the moment.

excruciatingly terrible.

why cant this bald fuck atleast play the players with talent so something may happen. how the fuck are giroud origi messsias supposed to create anything jesus christ

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
gonna be interesting the changes he gonna make for second half
Will he make them now or pussy out and wait until the last 15 mins

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
Main focus is to defend after too many goals in the last few matches.
I see that we have done just that. One goal conceded is great improvement in the 1st half

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
We should be able to beat Sass even with 3 holes right? Don’t you think?
The team is physically & mentally tired.
Majority of the players were carrying the team despite that RW bottle neck.
Then comes Maldini & added two more & thats 30% of the team.
I can never blame the players & expect them to overcome missing third of the team thanks to Maldini.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
I celebrate every time we see Onana on the screen Pioli what did we do to deserve this?

Schedule