Inter - Milan 05/02/2023 20:45 CET

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I watched the replay a coupe of times and still don't know who was supposed to track Lautaro.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Elliot also got Cardinale!!
You are right 😃
Cant expect a vulture fund to sell the club to someone who will take care of Milan in the best way....
Like our daddy B did /s

RBaggio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We have 20% possession and 0 shots. And Pioli will be the only one surprised..
This!!! You should be extremely stupid to hope different conclusion. We totally deserved last years championship but for pioli I think it was pure luck. He just had 1 game plan and it worked whenever it collapsed he is like a 5 year old girl who never watched football before

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
What is even more irritating about this display is this formation was supposed to give us more coverage wide but the same switch of play is catching us out time and time again. What was the point of playing with wingbacks...? We still look too damned narrow. 4 3 3 would have been enough. Why the lack of pressure in the mid if we've got more bodies there now?
CBs are not the type to build up themselves, no player in the CDM position to get the ball from the CBs and bring it up like we used to play when we were good (kessie / ben)

and let's say we do manage to get up to the midfield - we're sitting waaaay too deep and giroud and origi arent the type of strikers that know what to do with the ball that far away from the ball so they instantly give it away

dvl19i

SinceBirth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ZLATAN
So many bad/finished players on the pitch for us today.

I really wish for a complete overhaul of the squad. I would keep 5-6 players only.
The question is: How did we get a scudetto with the same players? Our fall came with an unbelievable speed...

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What is even more irritating about this display is this formation was supposed to give us more coverage wide but the same switch of play is catching us out time and time again. What was the point of playing with wingbacks...? We still look too damned narrow. 4 3 3 would have been enough. Why the lack of pressure in the mid if we've got more bodies there now?
We have no outlet as well. That’s a massive issue. We too damn defensive. I get it but have no outlet is making us turnover the ball a lot. Giroud isn’t a target man. We know this but Pioli thinks he is.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
I really hope Maldini has a manager ready and isn’t naive enough to just trust Pioli here.
spoiler alert:

no matter what happens maldini isn't letting pioli go at least until the end of the season, too stubborn & proudy for that

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I watched the replay a coupe of times and still don't know who was supposed to track Lautaro.
Kalulu ,but he got yellow so that was risky ,so Kjaer.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
We defended well for 98% of the first half. One lapse in concentration punished us. It can be a story of two halves. Bring on leao to turn the tide, let’s see how hungry he is and if he is really the mvp.
Oooooow he's very hangryyy (for money)

hihihihihihihi

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
This is a fucking disgrace.

A fucking disgrace!

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I literally cant explain myself how could we fall so much...we were breaking scoring records avout year ago with nearly the same team

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Leao has nothing to prove lmao.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
It's a popular misconception that if you overperform then you will eventually underperform to "correct" your average.
Unless you think this is our true strength under the pioli era, and not somewhere in between how we play now and how we played when we won scudetto. In this case I disagree on whole other level.
You are wrong. It might not be correct that a team underperforms the next game to correct for a good performance. But if we look at aggregate scores across seasons then you will start to revert to some mean. There are plenty of papers looking at second season syndrome in sports.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
spoiler alert:

no matter what happens maldini isn't letting pioli go at least until the end of the season, too stubborn & proudy for that

pioli has his finger on the trigger. if he hears even a whisper about him getting fired he's subbing bakayoko in to kamikaze himself out and cost the team 15m or w/e his clause is :lol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Just wait until Gerry defaults back to papa Singer and we become champions again next year. :o

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Theo is fucked up mentally. But Calabria is finished,injuries ruined his career . He will be new Conti, so sad. New rightback in the summer ,until then it's time for Dest.

Bagheera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
In a way it’s easier knowing your team are shit. I have absolutely zero expectation for this team at the moment and have no stress at all any more. 😀

finnishhacker

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
23% posession. 0 shots on and off target. Parking the bus.
Pioli turned us into a relegation team. Gg