Inter - Milan 05/02/2023 20:45 CET

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Diaz for Messias? That’s not going to solve the problem even though Diaz adds some movement

namorov

High functioning Milanista
Reaction score
You are wrong. It might not be correct that a team underperforms the next game to correct for a good performance. But if we look at aggregate scores across seasons then you will start to revert to some mean. There are plenty of papers looking at second season syndrome in sports.
I disagree that this is our true strength. We are experiencing another extreme period, just this time on the other side of the mean. This is as far as you can get from regressing to the mean.

dvl19i

SinceBirth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ZLATAN
Commentator saying "Diaz is coming in and the whole Milan squad needs to come in too."

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In a way it’s easier knowing your team are shit. I have absolutely zero expectation for this team at the moment and have no stress at all any more. 😀
I missed feeling this way. It sucks, but it's very familiar.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Good thing no one watches Serie A. I’m now more worried about embarrassment in UCL.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we finish outside of CL spot this season, it’s important to remember we were winter 2nd-place :o

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Where is leao?
I disagree that this is our true strength. We are experiencing another extreme period, just this time on the other side of the mean. This is as far as you can get from regressing to the mean.
This isnt our true strength. Yes it is the other side of the mean. But I was referencing specific to brk who was pretty confident of our ride to the scudetto.

Our mean currently is somewhere between 2 to 4. We arent strong enough to win scudetto 9 years in a row.

Anyway from a stats perspective, reversion to the mean on aggregates happens in sports.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gabbia is so shit, we have at least 5 guys on this forum that would be better than him. My God

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
How I would have lined up this game:

Tata(he has been neutral so far)
Calabria-Kalulu-Kjaer-Theo
Vranckx-Tonali-Pobega
CDK-Origi-Leao

More stability, more muscle. Chance of a shit performance, but at least we'd have a mode of attack.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Tonali looks so bad - like invisible, he isnt affecting anything

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Hold it at 1-0 till 50/55 minutes then I REALLY want to see changes that can impact the game FFS.

DIAZ, fucking Diaz, Pioli your killing me!!!

But, watch Diaz score a wonder goal from half way with the space Inter afford us 🤣🤣🤣

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
seems like pioli decided to confuse everyone including himself with todays tactics

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The way we are playing, wouldn’t be surprised if blue9 makes his appearance again

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Gabbia...seriously, what does ANYONE see in him?
There is probably 5 CBs better then him in the Primavera.
Promote one them if we're desperate to fill the homegrown quote...

Schedule