Inter - Milan 05/02/2023 20:45 CET

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli and Maldini will say we improved comparing to last few games. I seriously don’t think Maldini has a plan B rather than blindly supporting Poili.
Did he have a plan B for Giampaolo sucking, especially after not signing players Giampaolo needed for his tactics?

Don't forget, that lead us to Pioli and we are supposed to believe that was the greatest move ever.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
you should be banned cause your only two neurons can't spell paolo. you should be banned cause you are insulting on a daily manner a club legend most of the time with no reason. you cant say he s bad , but dont be a moron about it.
and third reason you should be banned cause you are a ******** troll that only spreads shit in insults.
How is that helping us in 2023? If you value him so much as a legend and prioritize it over our performances, which he has a lion’s share of the responsibility, tell him to suit up and play in defence. imbecile still relishing over 20 years ago while the only win we’ve had since the restart was against Salernitana. Guess what? During that spell, your legend was saying it’s okay and we’re still in 2nd place, now we’re in 6th and we likely won’t be in Europe next season. I care about Milan now, in the present, and nothing can stop me from airing my views. Not you, not your cult of personality and not a director who’s too arrogant to admit that he’s out of his depth.

Last edited:

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Trying to be objective here…Pioli got the formation and selection wrong first half. Second half saw a reaction of sorts which makes me think he hasn’t totally lost the dressing room but Torino is a must win. 4th I think is still realistic as I think we are better than the other teams around us

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is Leao being punished for not signing this contract? U have to wonder

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
One thing I must say is can we please drop Calabria as he just isn’t performing at the minute
Take Tonali with him too.

Calabria is physically being beaten but Tonali is out there going though the motions

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thiaw was a real positive tonight I thought. I find myself angry at so many things, injuries today again, the length of Mikes’s injury etc I mean surely in the next month our luck is due to turn in the crucial part of the season

milan_rudi

Beginner
Reaction score
Well this is what it is...
We have chance to upgrade our squad on winter but no body want to do it and said everything is fine..
Then the nightmare
Fuck his legend status you twat. How is that helping us in 2023? If you value him so much as a legend and prioritize it over our performances, which he has a lion’s share of the responsibility, tell him to suit up and play in defence. Fucking imbecile still relishing over 20 years ago while the only win we’ve had since the restart was against Salernitana. Guess what bozo? During that spell, your legend was saying it’s okay and we’re still in 2nd place, now we’re in 6th and we likely won’t be in Europe next season. Take your legend and shove it up your ass clown. I care about Milan now, in the present, and nothing can stop me from airing my views. Not you, not your cult of personality and not a director who’s too arrogant to admit that he’s out of his depth.
Agree with u, it is hurt when u hear the management said everything is okay, we still in second place no need to add new players.. they had chance to realize we dont have dmf and we need to add dmf player..
But i couldn't just blame the maldini itself, all of them can be blame..
Redshit never comment anything about milan except about stadium thing,
pioli need a lot of time to realize the new players is actually capable doing his tactic even i doubt next game he will play thiaw as a starter alongside kjaer...
Maldini and massara 1st pick target was botman, renato, and one rw in the summer as i remember but we failed to land their 1st pick and change the direction..

Hopefully this game will change the pioli tactical approach, we need to press, he need to start believing his new players..
Lose is lose and its hurts but positive side from this game we do well in the defensive phase not like against sasuolo and lazio

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cannot believe some here are seeing positives. That second half was slightly better cos inter allowed it. Fucking joke some of you
We all know it’s not great but on the plus side we didn’t ship a barrel of goals? U can see what he’s trying to do it’s just infuriating we need to be patient but Torino is a must win. I’m saying that but I can see it being a draw-again tho-improvement

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What the actual fuck...

And just like that, Pioli gets to stay. Torino is a must win. We are actually pissing on Milan by supporting Pioli.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calabria never was a good RWB, doesn't suit him at all. That didn't work under Montella either. However Theo was also pretty shit today and he doesn't have the excuse of not being suited for LWB.

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What the actual fuck...

And just like that, Pioli gets to stay. Torino is a must win. We are actually pissing on Milan by supporting Pioli.
Finally someone who says how it is. What a joke we have become

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It hurts this loss, especially watching Hakan etc but we just need to finish top 4. Ibra etc hopefully back soon, we need unity. We’ve had our bad luck, I think things will change. No way are we worse than Atalanta snd Lazio-we get through this make the CL and then we point fingers at those who deserve it when the dust settles

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Also...either the Italian media are a bunch of pussies or the club preselects what questions they can be asked.

How can that bald fuck and Maldini continue to get away with just the same shambles of interviews I have no idea. Like, there is absolutely no responsibility, no hard hitting questions - no proper clarification. Just the usual bs about this being a tough time and we will get through this.

Someone needs to go confront Pioli specifically about his BS tactical setups.

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fucking hell he should be fired today. If we have any sanity he should go. How can people believe this will improve after that performance is beyond me. Basically we want to break our players to the point of no return. My god what is wrong with people here. After roma i said it and everyone here said he needs time. Well you gave him time. What now? He needs more time.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jnr Messias? Do we need to speak about this guy? I think we possibly do. Absolutely has not been up to par recently and arguably throughout his Milan career

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fucking hell he should be fired today. If we have any sanity he should go. How can people believe this will improve after that performance is beyond me. Basically we want to break our players to the point of no return. My god what is wrong with people here. After roma i said it and everyone here said he needs time. Well you gave him time. What now? He needs more time.
Tell me who comes in then and at this point in the season? I personally would hang on in til end of season if we can and go for someone like De Zerbi

IL Maestro

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Seedorf, Ali Sully Muntari, Massimo Ambrosini
Milan conceded a lot of goals because of the high pressure system and through corners and fouls, tonight Milan conceded only from a corner.
that is a problem that should be fixed soon then Milan should start thinking of creating chances.
why is Milan suffering? look at your best players, they aren't doing anything and i can't blame them because the system failed them
you can pick on any player you hate but compare them to the stars and there is no difference
Leao not starting was because it wasn't his game, he likes to get the ball then run with it
in this game Milan was playing long balls, doesn't suit Leao
last game Pioli wanted Rebic to support Theo which is something Leao can't do
it would've been better if he used Leao behind Origi instead of Origi behind Giroud who is useless outside the box but that is not something i would expect from Pioli
i have been talking about the high pressure system from last season and how it caused Milan to lose games after taking the lead like against Sassulo in San Siro, too bad it took him a year and a couple of month to understand
however lets wait for next game, maybe this was temporary and he will go back to high pressure system giving the opponents all the space they need easily.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jnr Messias? Do we need to speak about this guy? I think we possibly do. Absolutely has not been up to par recently and arguably throughout his Milan career

I thought he was going to be the humble peasant that’s at least focused on football.

But motherfucker is out here trying to look fly with his playboy highlights.

0 porrada from him. I am ready to move on from him.

Schedule