Italian Football Thread III

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Oh god Osimhen . Buy him for 100 million and i can have my 4-3-3 even with our trainers

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Reduce their goal difference to zero Napoli

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Damn Osimhem.

But @voom those (together with the other chances and goals) are probably exactly the kind of chances Juve already conceded in the past few games but still got away with, otherwise I can't explain their tremendous difference between xGA and GA.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
yeah scudetto is theirs

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Damn Osimhem.

But @voom those (together with the other chances and goals) are probably exactly the kind of chances Juve already conceded in the past few games but still got away with, otherwise I can't explain their tremendous difference between xGA and GA.
Whats the numbers?

They had concese just 7 goals prior to this round :eek:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yeah scudetto is theirs
16776.gif

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You are saying CdK is shit but is still playing, so I am telling you we invested in him more and that's what keeps the pressure to play him. There's also Vranckx, Pobega, and Krunic all ahead of Adli as well.

I never said this, so I can't speak on this
Yes, I also don't think Adli is in competition with Vranckx, Pobega, and Krunic for a spot.

Adli's performances in pre-season games have to count for something, and there he's been very good, he's just not getting any time. Kalulu only had 13 appearances his first year, so maybe they're just waiting for him?Or he's garbage and shit?

Edit: don't waste your time with a reply to this.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
How this Juve defence has been the best in Italy this season is beyond me. They have been shocking tonight.

Hopefully Napoli will get 7 or 8.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whats the numbers?

They had concese just 7 goals prior to this round :eek:

This are the xGA stats so far without today's game.

Juventus:
- xGA: 17.28
- GA: 7

Milan:
- xGA: 16.88
- GA: 18

So xGA statistic say that our defence should have been better, even better than Juve's. Reality tho is Juve has only conceded 7, and we 18. Now if you explain that with luck/badluck, poor GKs, opponents being or not being prolific - up to you. It's evident tho that Juve's defence wasn't as solid as GA suggested, even before today's game.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How this Juve defence has been the best in Italy this season is beyond me. They have been shocking tonight.

See my post above. Them crumbling tonight against the best attack of Serie A is no surprise at all in fact.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score

they just scraped by against fodders, nothing too impressive

collapsed against any major attack this season

Schedule