Italian Football Thread

Who will win the 2011/2012 Serie A title?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Fuck you Lucio you fucking monkey! :proud:

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Omg .. after Catania scored I was too afraid to even look at the score till 90 minutes as I was fearing another last 10 minute fluke goal.

Catania 3-1. FTW !!!! So Merda's last 6 games 1 win, 4 draws, 1 loss - 7 points of available 18. Who says CL is not affecting thier focus for the league. I am supporting em against Chelsea till the final :D.

We have won 4 of last 5 and 13 of available 15 points. Make it -1 in 2 days :D.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
LOL

leonardo come on come on bury them :D

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Match Stats
Catania---------Internazionale
16(4) Shots (on Goal) 18(4)
17 Fouls 22
5 Corner Kicks 5
3 Offsides 1
44% Time of Possession 56%
2 Yellow Cards 2
0 Red Cards 1
3 Saves

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
muntari was on the pitch for 1 minute 25 seconds and still gets MAN OF THE MATCH

RednBlackWaves

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, shevchenko, silva, pato, flamini, ambrosini, abbiati, mvb, boban, etc
let's all support inter on tuesday. we've obviously seen that the further they go in the cl, the better for milan. our players better be motivated!!!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Fucking pwned ,3-1 bitches !!! This is the best news after all the shitty ones we got lately regarding Milan.

Lets see how we fair against Chievo on Sunday ,and we might have some hope left for Serie A.

Edit : Inter`s next game is away at the Renzo Barbera against Palermo !Hope they make Inter bend over and fuck em hard.

Last edited:

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa,

Anyone remembers how Lucio was called monster in a Chelsea game. Today he was shit.

And they are indeed sore loosers, did anyone see Milito at the stopage time?

I've told you about this Uruguaian boy Martinez. He toyed few times with Zanetti. Then the coach switched him more offensively and then played as striker when scored the goal.
The man of the match.

And that penalty was so cool , I wish I could have seen Mourinho's face at that moment.

I really wish Muntari plays more often for them.
The guy is prick top class.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Fuck it, I'm supporting Inter vs Chelsea, it will pay off.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Fuck it, I'm supporting Inter vs Chelsea, it will pay off.

HEY!

Ancelotti.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahah yesssssssssss inter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets do this leo cmon sexy make up these points

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Inter vs Chelsea, I guess I will support Inter too. Ever since knockout stages started , they are shit. 4 draws, 1 loss, 1 win. That's relegation standards last 6 games.

Another CL round for Inter and another 6 league games like this - (Inter's next 6games got Palermo, Roma, Fiorentina and Juventus - all except Juve away games) and we will be close to our Scudetto :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
LOL for sake of Milan!!!!

I will never ever support Merda, i can't praise shit, if you can, so it is your business.

yep

I also wanna post this after chelsea win the ucl:

article-0-05289AD4000005DC-167_468x425.jpg

Like a post sex smoke. Carlo, so pimp

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Well unless Chelsea is willing to give Inter a severe beating outplay that will end up killing their confidence...but if not, hope Inter does it, just watch the wonders having them in CL has made in their last 2 games, specially today.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Well unless Chelsea is willing to give Inter a severe beating outplay that will end up killing their confidence...but if not, hope Inter does it, just watch the wonders having them in CL has made in their last 2 games, specially today.

you're a spy from moratti.

Ban her Jasper

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
yep

I also wanna post this after chelsea win the ucl:

article-0-05289AD4000005DC-167_468x425.jpg

Like a post sex smoke. Carlo, so pimp

I really want him now to win the CL, Arsenal is only will be his competitor, others like MU or Lyon or Bay will can't be close to him, unless if he flopped like an idiot which is far possibility but not impossible.

Ken_Rosseneri

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zidane, Michael Essien, Pato, Messi, Flamini, Nesta, Terry.....
Inter lost the match..I believe they were concentrating on the Chelsea's match rather than this one.. I believe they'll knock out Chelsea just like how we were the only italian team left in d champions league..however, they won't go all the way..

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

There is no team in SA want Merda to win SA, so don't worry.

We need to worry on Milan to gain all his Games in perfect Simple with out any injury accident and with passionate and determination.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
_WHAT_THE _FUCK_?????

For some reason I had no idea merda was playing tonigt... I'm studying and just took a break to watch sports news and saw this at goal.crap:
Catania 3-1 Merda: Rampant Rossazzurri Batter Beneamata’s Scudetto March

GAAAAd damn this is so sweet... fuck you merda, i really hate that peace of shit team. We MUST win the scudetto now. No excuses!!

I hope that piece of shit team makes it to the semifinals and get crushed by lyon or something like that... by then, we are 10 point ahead of them. :D

BillyC

Primavera
Reaction score
Inter lost the match..I believe they were concentrating on the Chelsea's match rather than this one.. I believe they'll knock out Chelsea just like how we were the only italian team left in d champions league..however, they won't go all the way..

LOL, its Inter we are talking about here. Moratti could buy the whole Barcelona squad, they still would fail in Europe.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
I am facing a dilemma:

1. Want Carlo to be successfull in CL since Carlo >>>Inter Milan= shit

but at the same time,

2. Want Inter to progress so that they will lose more games in Serie A

Either way i won't be too sad :D

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ridiculous to see Inter fans in thier forum complain of fatigue catching up to them and wondering how they can juggle Seria A, CL and Coppa Italia. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.