Leandro Grimi Thread

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Leandro Grimi only

David said:
For anything new about Grimi, you're free to start a second thread and stick to the topic.
ur wish is my command my liege. :D
So anything new about the kid ?
Is it official ?
And plz ppl , stay on topic. :mad:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe I post a nutshell translation later, for now I have to refer you to Babelfish.

It basically states what i've said in another thread :
11 first league matches, very bad ratings from the media + the fans etc...

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Not true coz I always use pills. :D

Well U r not a moderator no more + there is no post count no more so I will let u have this 1 on the house. ;)
Delete my thread even if they were open @ the same minutes.
I just feel that I wanna b a gentelman.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
^^^ And this continuing LAME-ass drivel is on topic ... how ?
I thought it will whore-ass deleted but never merged. :)

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
whoa!

hey we got new talent!

i really will give the kid a chance!..

btw, passion and wild...i respect both of you, and i dont want to see the word "banned" next to your username, and the forum will not be the same withouth both of you..so chill out ok?

happy new year

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
JUANES said:
whoa!

hey we got new talent!

i really will give the kid a chance!..

huh?did u see him play?weres his talent? it seems that half the world are sayng he is shit and the other half don`t know him,soo u know something that wee dont know?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká - Rogerio Ceni - Mineiro - Ronaldo - Pirlo - Lugano - Cicinho
Who is this player????

Reaction score
Fav. Players
i've never heard about him... if plays like heinze is good...

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
A bargain for the future (nothing more, nothing less), I would have preferred a more reliable + proven backup for Janku who is younger than Favalli. Anyway, lets see how he develops.

cosmin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Bucharest, Romania, Ghencea Stadium, Curva Nord
madtherchot said:
A bargain for the future (nothing more, nothing less), I would have preferred a more reliable + proven backup for Janku who is younger than Favalli. Anyway, lets see how he develops.

I think Janku will play as a left midfielder and Seedorf will take a place on the beanch.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
cosmin said:
I think Janku will play as a left midfielder and Seedorf will take a place on the beanch.

I think Janku's our best option for the LB spot at the moment. And with Brocchi doing so well in the last two games @ left midfield + with Gattuso back from injury (although is suspended for the next game :rolleyes: ) I think Janku would be most effective at LB. But who knows ... maybe Grimi's one of the unheard-of talents waiting to explode, like that Edgar dude that stunned Manure :(

cosmin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Bucharest, Romania, Ghencea Stadium, Curva Nord
madtherchot said:
I think Janku's our best option for the LB spot at the moment. And with Brocchi doing so well in the last two games @ left midfield + with Gattuso back from injury (although is suspended for the next game :rolleyes: ) I think Janku would be most effective at LB. But who knows ... maybe Grimi's one of the unheard-of talents waiting to explode, like that Edgar dude that stunned Manure :(

Janku plays better as a midfielder. I think that's the only reason we would got a LB.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
madtherchot said:
Even the media there made fun of Milan for overspending + you talk about a bargain ;)

I really don't want to slag this dude off without having seen him play + I'm willing to withold my final verdict... but dude just doesn't give much reason to be optimistic. Contrary to Kaka' + Goucuff who came for relative bargain prices but already had sth to show, a successful season, call-ups to the national team etc, Grimi hasn't delivered at all so far :rolleyes:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Its like AC Milan signed me.. and I have player licence for playing on the league..

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
i read in some newspaper here that grimi has already joined us, and we're still in talk with ceara to replace cafu. damn local newspaper, i wonder where did they get those stories.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Even the media there made fun of Milan for overspending + you talk about a bargain ;)
Meant taking a bargain on him developing into a better player once introduced to the Milan 'family'.
Passion for *9* said:
Contrary to Kaka' + Goucuff who came for relative bargain prices but already had sth to show, a successful season, call-ups to the national team etc, Grimi hasn't delivered at all so far :rolleyes:
Couldn't have put it better. And what's even more alarming is that, aside from Janku, we've got Sergi (who I think still uses disabled parking spots, or can he sit yet? :rolleyes: ) and the most expensive water boy, aka Favalli. I'd like to think that we're building for the future, but we've got all summer for that. We should have got a decent backup for Janku who's been better than Grimi - something that wasn't too much to ask for.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf played here in Brazil in the Zico's team in a benificient game, he told that the team he likes the most here is Flamengo and would think about playing here... The directors of Flamengo are very happy and will talk with him, if he comes, what i think is very difficult because the Brazillian teams don't have money to give for these players, Janku is the better answer in the MF...

Serginho is too old, and i think will come back to Sao Paulo soon, Cafu too,
Oddo for Cafu and a good midfielder to substitute Seedorf, that is old too, or a good WB to substitute Serginho... Janku enters in the two options.

Milan should have talked with Marcelo who went to Real,
we have here Jadilson, that came to Sao Paulo to substitute Junior, and Reasco, that played in Equador at the World Cup, but these are for the future (2008)

Immediatly, we should think about what we have, then try to contract revelations in July...

Last edited:
S

sheva_kaka722

AC Milan coach Ancelotti: Grimi exciting
tribalfooball.com - January 03, 2007

AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has confirmed the signing of Argentine fullback Leandro Grimi.
Grimi arrives from Racing Club as Ancelotti revealed yesterday: "I expect to restart the season with these players. There is time until January 31 in order to do something. Between myself and the club it is all clear. There are no plans for new signings.

"The squad? In reality, there is a new arrival, it is Grimi. He's young and the fact that nobody knows him is something very exciting."

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Ancelotti said:
There are no plans for new signings.
:rolleyes: Not even a new striker? So, let me get this right. Our squad was hit by injuries and we lacked decent backups. Now, we'll do without any backups :mad:
Ancelotti said:
"The squad? In reality, there is a new arrival, it is Grimi. He's young and the fact that nobody knows him is something very exciting."
I hope, for your sake A., nothing happens to Janku.

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
Now is official...

ACMilan.com said:
ANCELOTTI PUNTUALIZZA
02/01/2007 23.36.00
Il Milan non va a Malta per esagerare con il lavoro e fra lui e la societa' non ci sono frizioni sul mercato. Sono alcuni dei concetti espressi da Carlo Ancelotti poco prima di volare verso Malta
MILANO - Il primo a scendere dal pullman rossonero davanti alla porta 14 del Terminal 1 della Malpensa e' stato Carlo Ancelotti. Davanti a lui la parata di telecamere e cronisti in attesa. Le sue prime dichiarazioni sono improntate al realismo e alla prudenza: 'Non andiamo a Malta per esagerare con il lavoro. Abbiamo pensato a dei carichi di lavoro giusti, equi, che siano in grado di far rendere la squadra al meglio non sul lungo periodo ma in tempi ragionevolmente brevi. Compatibilmente con le nostre esigenze di lavoro, daremo importanza anche al Trofeo Luigi Berlusconi che per noi rientra in un periodo di preparazione ma che onoreremo ugualmente'.

Queste le altre considerazioni dell'allenatore del Milan: 'Adesso bisogna pensare al futuro. Il 2006 è finito discretamente, ora è molto importante questo periodo per iniziare bene l'anno. Questo è l'unico momento che abbiamo per lavorare e dobbiamo sfruttarlo al meglio; Oddo? Mi aspettavo di partire con questi giocatori. Ci sono tutti tranne Dida, che arriverà domani perchè deve fare un controllo ad Anversa. Non penso che il nostro portiere possa rientrare contro la Reggina il 14 gennaio, piu' probabilmente potrebbe essere pronto per fine gennaio. Gli altri nostri infortunati, da Ambrosini a Maldini e Costacurta stanno bene, Kakà invece ha ancora il problema alla pianta del piede destro ma per il 14 sarà pronto. Il mercato? Non c'è nessuna novità, anche perchè è tutto molto chiaro tra me e la società. Abbiamo tempo fino al 31 per vedere di fare qualcosa. Un giocatore comunque è gia arrivato, anche se non lo conosce nessuno. Grimi è un ragazzo giovane e trovo molto stimolante che non lo conosca nessuno'

Source: http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=37655

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
So, we can open a thread for the player? :D

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
Official: Leandro Grimi Thread

This seems to be official so here goes my first player thread :D

Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting

4442.jpg

Leandro Grimi

Hope he really has potential as A says. Can't say A is worth believing though.

Last edited:

Beach_Babe

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Gila, Buffon, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Nesta And Everyone who plays at Milan
Welcome Leandro Grimi! :)

Lets hope its not 2.5 million wasted...

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Channel4 said:
“Meanwhile, we already have a new player who nobody knows in Leandro Grimi. He is very young and interesting,” added Ancelotti.
LOOOOOOOOOOOL , don’t know if it’s a bad translation but what the fuck interesting is exactly when u describe a player ?
The player is either shit or talented.

Schedule