Lecce vs AC Milan - 11.11.2023 | Serie A - Matchday 12 | 15:00 CET

Lecce 90+4 goal shouldve been counted

• Total voters

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

The injuries are no excuse to blow up a 2 goal advantage x Lecce but clearly it's hurting the team big time. And it's not only this season, Milan is having more injuries than Serie A rivals for a while... It's just very acute this time.

The constant rotation, the caos the forced in game changes adds, player who should be benched but get to play cause there's no one else, the fact Pioli is jut not very good with plan Bs...

I don't get how the management can be so methodical in some things like transfer market but so careless about such a elephant in the room. And it's there for a while. This is a young team, they should never get injured so much.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
I'm still willing to give Chukwueze some more time.
But play him with 10 of our starters for fucks sake.
Not Krunic and Pobega.
The fuck is he gonna do passing to two players with bricks for feet?

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why did he bring in Musah at RB at halftime? That was totally uncalled for. If you want to bring in Musah bring him in at Midfield or RW. He clearly isn’t a RB and that experiment was not necessary and the 2 goals came from that.
Thought that he could contain Banda. And up until the 1st goal conceded, he did well.
Then he lost his head. He's young, so it happens, but he needs to smarten up FAST.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Okafor sucked too

Let’s stop sugarcoating things. He played over 80 mins and that was also a poor performance
He goes missing the majority of the time.

I think he is a complimentary player that can be productive if he is fed and given space by better players

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
I have said multiple times in this thread he has to go.

But you can't only blame Pioli because the players came out hot and thought they won the match and then stopped playing.

There wasn't anywhere to pass the ball in the second because players stopped running and then when everyone finally got forward they didn't care about getting back. Then when the game was back tied it was helter skelter.

Pioli needed to demand better but honestly since this team won the title they do what they feel like and Pioli can't get them in line, he probably never could.
Also this isn't City or old United where you can just buy new players and bench the ones you relied on the previous season.

This team plays when it wants to and Pioli isnt leading them anywhere, he is more picking up the trash they drop on the roadside. They are the mob and he has no control.
A mob collected by Moncada and Gerry, with a backed coach at the helm...

I thought the picture from the pre-season tour at "parties" with Gerry was very odd.

We're not the Globetrotters FFS, be serious guys... But that NEEDS to come from the top.

Maybe top 4 and being an entertainment brand is what we should accept... Feed off the accounting and social media Scudetto?

It's a fucking shit show, and this is what myself and a small few worried about during the get togethers around the RedBird coolaid... We're a football team but everyone would rather be chuffed about some fashion brand Collab and LeBron talking about us, oh and Gerry parties with J-lo so we good.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Calabria with a Flexor issue.
He's got 2 weeks to recover for Fiorentina and Dortmund.
Hopefully Leao stays at Milanello as well.

Serie A has fucked us royally with their scheduling.
Why the fuck did we have to play on the Saturday before last NT break when we played a UCL match on the Wednesday before? Merda played this past Wed and they get to play a Sunday match.
And people wonder why our players get injured and theirs don't.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
The wife and I are on vacation in Portugal. Is it normal at this stage in my life to let this shit impact me so much? The world also seems to be going to hell in a handbasket more generally. But I should probably not be a bitter jerk this trip, right? That’s what well adjusted adults do?

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
The wife and I are on vacation in Portugal. Is it normal at this stage in my life to let this shit impact me so much? The world also seems to be going to hell in a handbasket more generally. But I should probably not be a bitter jerk this trip, right? That’s what well adjusted adults do?
Yeah man not worth spoiling ur trip over. You should be skipping matches like this. Today’s game was an outlier in that it was open but usually these matches are borefests

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah be better than that, you've surely seen this team before you big pussy?

Go have a great time with your wife, Milan will be waiting to disappoint some more when you're back... Get some booze in you and dance a little ✌️

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm the same way, but you gotta enjoy your trip man. Things can turn around for Milan, but a well-earned vacation with your wife is more important than this. At least, that's what I tell myself as I pout myself, but it's true.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wine and Dine the wife. Take your mind off of the current shit show in Italy.
We've got 2 weeks before the next match anyway, and still to see if Leao, Pulisic, Calabria, Bennacer, Kjaer and Loftus can be recovered in time.
And Giroud is out vs Fiorentina (FUCK)... Jovic up top with Rafa and Christian would be the most ideal, or just scrap the CF altogether and play Okafor at false 9.

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
Wine and Dine the wife. Take your mind off of the current shit show in Italy.
We've got 2 weeks before the next match anyway, and still to see if Leao, Pulisic, Calabria, Bennacer, Kjaer and Loftus can be recovered in time.
And Giroud is out vs Fiorentina (FUCK)... Jovic up top with Rafa and Christian would be the most ideal, or just scrap the CF altogether and play Okafor at false 9.
We do not know Rafa's injury status. It could be issue, no matter international break

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Pour out your energy on your family and career
Pioli's Milan ain't shit

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't know but to me is unbelievable how Skriniar and Sansone goal are identical, we suck on corners both for and against us, this has to be fucking solved at some point
Under Pioli's management you will keep seeing the same old same old weaknesses get exposed times and again.

Bad at defending set pieces.

Bad at scoring from set pieces.

Krunic so fucking bad at passing the ball.

So on and so forth.

He is incompetent.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Pathetic team pathetic coach.

Lol. Lol worthy. Lucky I don't pay anything for this piece of shit team.
Lecce were robbed. Throughly deserved the win.

Probably bribed the refs or something. Scummy cardinale.

The worst thing is Chukwueze. Villareal scammed us so badly, he’s so garbage

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have said multiple times in this thread he has to go.

But you can't only blame Pioli because the players came out hot and thought they won the match and then stopped playing.

There wasn't anywhere to pass the ball in the second because players stopped running and then when everyone finally got forward they didn't care about getting back. Then when the game was back tied it was helter skelter.

Pioli needed to demand better but honestly since this team won the title they do what they feel like and Pioli can't get them in line, he probably never could.
Also this isn't City or old United where you can just buy new players and bench the ones you relied on the previous season.

This team plays when it wants to and Pioli isnt leading them anywhere, he is more picking up the trash they drop on the roadside. They are the mob and he has no control.
My man Master Smurf nailed it.

Pioli has long lost the dressing room. The current players pay more respect to Ibrahimovic than him. As ridiculous as it sounds this is the case and any sane Milan fan will easily see the problem.

This squad has quality, proof is the win against PSG, they are capable of beating top teams in Europe WHEN THE PLAYERS CHOOSE TO DO SO.

But that does not mean the players should be blamed for funny results like these.

Rebellious and no-fuck-given players arise first and foremost because they are managed by an impotent and helpless coach.

We have the players on one side, top management + bald fraud on the opposite side, and the fans are looking at the situation like what the fuck.

Bringing in Ibrahimovic will not do any good, in fact Ibrahimovic's arrival will worsen the already complicated situation, creating another side struggling for power and influence.

This is what happens when top management people befriend one another, the organization will suffer.

When you hear the management say something like "we are good friends" you know the company is going to swim in a sceptic tank...

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT

It’s not worth it.

Football is just a game. Shouldn’t affect your personal life. I hope you can move on quickly and enjoy your trip

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
My man Master Smurf nailed it.

Pioli has long lost the dressing room. The current players pay more respect to Ibrahimovic than him. As ridiculous as it sounds this is the case and any sane Milan fan will easily see the problem.

This squad has quality, proof is the win against PSG, they are capable of beating top teams in Europe WHEN THE PLAYERS CHOOSE TO DO SO.

But that does not mean the players should be blamed for funny results like these.

Rebellious and no-fuck-given players arise first and foremost because they are managed by an impotent and helpless coach.

We have the players on one side, top management + bald fraud on the opposite side, and the fans are looking at the situation like what the fuck.

Bringing in Ibrahimovic will not do any good, in fact Ibrahimovic's arrival will worsen the already complicated situation, creating another side struggling for power and influence.

This is what happens when top management people befriend one another, the organization will suffer.

When you hear the management say something like "we are good friends" you know the company is going to swim in a sceptic tank...
#InMaldiniWeTrusted ✌️

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I agree. It's so easy to defend Chuk, you KNOW he's only going to use his left foot lol. Waste of money.
His penchant for only using his left (it’s like his right foot does not exist at all) nullifies whatever other good attribute he has. Never tried to go to the outside because he might need to use his right leg if he did.