Letter for Santa [write your wishes for Santa Claus]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MassterMark

Dear Santa!

I my top wish for next year is new coach, cus i think we deserve better (actualy we arent so bad that we should have carlo ever on our bench even we cheat 2 years ago in serie a:D). Carlo cant coach and he is very stupid and he stick with his stupid tactic and old players.:mad:
My next big wish is SCUDETTO! But Santa, dont bring scudetto to carlo, cus if he gets it, we will keep him:cry::cry:
And my last wish is some new players. We must build our defence, cus our present is very old. So get us Thiago Silva, Ramos, Santacroce, Zapata, Criscito and my fellow citizen Handanovič for our goal. For midfield get us Hernanes from Sao Paolo; he would be a perfect couple with Flamini for our DM. Bring back Gourcuff, cus he is very good and promising and young! You could get Thiago Neves and Ben Arfa for our attacking midfield. But for attack convince and get us Benzema, who is next world star along Pato. And maybe you can bring Balotelli form merda too.

So Santa, this would be all for this year. Be nice and give us joy!

Sincerely,

MassterMark

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
you are mentally ********

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Marcos Cafu 2 said:
you are mentally ********
another einstein in the forum:rolleyes:

good thread masster :star: :D :D

santa please relegate inter and juve for a zillion years

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
it was sorta a joke come on you don't need to be so sarcastic

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Marcos Cafu 2 said:
it was sorta a joke come on you don't need to be so sarcastic
i dont want to be harsh

you suck morratis dick

it was a joke ROFL :D

you know i dont have anything against you but how can your previous post be a joke :eek:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
MassterMark said:

Internet_Troll_Nettle_Award.png

My x-mas present for you.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Handanovic was raped so hard yesterday he was like "wtf why was I raped so hard?"

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
dear santa,

i want a raise and my gf to get a boobjob.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dear Santa,

For christmas i would like masstermark banned, and make Milanomicheal mod, for comedic value.

Cheers.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Dear Santa,

I want Ancelotti to grow a new pair of balls and Emerson to leave Asap..also if its possible...to make me going to the Milan - Hamburg Friendly here very possible.

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Cristina said:
He's coming!

article-1093535-024E7614000004B0-692_468x362.jpg
shhh!! don't show that pic to Galliani. considering 'age' he'd wana sign him as well :D

anyways all i want from santa, is to make us win the scudetto on the last day...(as bonus: seeing ibra cry on tv)

Last edited:

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Dear Santa, although I don't believe in you, I'm gonna ask u for a favor. Please close this thread.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
sidd@acmilan said:
shhh!! don't show that pic to Galliani. considering 'age' he'd wana sign him as well :D

anyways all i want from santa, is to make us win the scudetto on the last day...(as bonus: seeing ibra cry on tv)
Well if you think about it Santa IS a "proven world class champion" :D

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dear Santa,

Please close this thread. It's utter drivel, and simply another excuse for certain members to repeat their boring, boring views for the umpteenth time.

Otherwise, I would very much appreciate a new job. Chuuuurrrz min.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Dear Santa,please clean this forum from bad energy.
And let Pato score another 20 goals in the second half of the season.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Calum1903 said:
Dear Santa,

Please close this thread. It's utter drivel, and simply another excuse for certain members to repeat their boring, boring views for the umpteenth time.

+1

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Makes all the sense in the world as to who opened this crapfest, and that he still wants Handanovic as our GK even after he coughed up five goals on Sunday.

Mods, toss out this garbage. Thank you dearly.

inomilan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Dear Santa,

I hope you rename this thread as "Epic Fail Thread" before throwing it to the garbage can.

Thank You.

Merry Christmas everyone

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

ριρρσ мισ

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zola, Chiesa, Inzaghi, Buffon, Kaka, Ambrosini, Gattuso, Paloschi, Serginho, Borriello
Dear Santa,

Ban MassterMark so he is unable to epic fail again in public.

Regards,
Pippo Mio.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
All of this ganging up on masstermark is as pathetic as it is cowardly. It's a shit thread no doubt but it's also supposed to be a free forum. Not all the ideas will be accurate and even less will be sensible or meritorious. He hasn't spammed, insulted anyone or broken any of the major rules. close/delete the thread and get on with it ffs. The guy speaks from his heart about what's best for milan, and though I disagree with him in every imagineable way he has the right to his own opinion

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MassterMark said:
Dear Santa!

I my top wish for next year is new coach, cus i think we deserve better (actualy we arent so bad that we should have carlo ever on our bench even we cheat 2 years ago in serie a:D). Carlo cant coach and he is very stupid and he stick with his stupid tactic and old players.:mad:
My next big wish is SCUDETTO! But Santa, dont bring scudetto to carlo, cus if he gets it, we will keep him:cry::cry:
And my last wish is some new players. We must build our defence, cus our present is very old. So get us Thiago Silva, Ramos, Santacroce, Zapata, Criscito and my fellow citizen Handanovič for our goal. For midfield get us Hernanes from Sao Paolo; he would be a perfect couple with Flamini for our DM. Bring back Gourcuff, cus he is very good and promising and young! You could get Thiago Neves and Ben Arfa for our attacking midfield. But for attack convince and get us Benzema, who is next world star along Pato. And maybe you can bring Balotelli form merda too.

So Santa, this would be all for this year. Be nice and give us joy!

Sincerely,

MassterMark
Please stop posting and die.

Mods, lock and ban.

santagallianiju7.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

ριρρσ мισ

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zola, Chiesa, Inzaghi, Buffon, Kaka, Ambrosini, Gattuso, Paloschi, Serginho, Borriello
drucurl said:
he has the right to his own opinion
As do we.
MassterMark has the brain capacity of a goldfish. I appologise to all the goldfish out there. That was totally uncalled for.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
milanist said:

Mods, lock and ban.

santagallianiju7.jpg

Merry Christmas!

OMG LOL i laughed so hard at this!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
dear santa,

my gf bought me a BECKHAM ac milan jersey for xmas. I love the fact she got me a milan jersey, but i cant tell her the LAST player i'd want is beckham....what should i do?

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
milanist said:

Mods, lock and ban.

this is one crappy behavior,dear milanist.

really not nice.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milano84 said:
dear santa,

my gf bought me a BECKHAM ac milan jersey for xmas. I love the fact she got me a milan jersey, but i cant tell her the LAST player i'd want is beckham....what should i do?

ouch... looks like your either gonna have to tell her that the present sucks and not get laid for a while or... put on your fancy new jersery, buckle your chin strip, and get ready for some serious abuse cause everyone that sees you wearing it will think that you're a glory hunting PoS.

Status
Not open for further replies.