like them - hate 'em...

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
We probably had similar topics in the past, but who cares.
There are plenty new ppl here so... : D

1. The member you can't stand + why
2. - II - ... you like the most + why

Irma

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Gila, Barbarez, Bajramovic, Spahic, ....
YUGOSLAV said:

I don't think that anyone will answer on the first question....
Reason? I think everybody knows the reason. :)

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
You first Yugoslav.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, I think you-know-who would be obvious for the first part of the question. Nearly all of us (except Yuchen) would be in total agreement and it's as simple as that.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
BMWTaylor said:
Well, I think you-know-who would be obvious for the first part of the question. Nearly all of us (except Yuchen) would be in total agreement and it's as simple as that.
I think you means mzk, but he had been banned !

By the way, i think everyone in this forum are very kind, at least, mzk had been helped me.

I think maybe we should close this thread, because this thread will hurt someone and will create arguement ! :head:

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Nah, no need for closing.
Speak up your minds ;)

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
YUGOSLAV said:
Nah, no need for closing.
Speak up your minds ;)

Well, what if you start?

I don't hate any member, I may have dislike some members(the already mentioned mzk), and there have been more in the past, but I don't remember their names, oh and of course the boca+juve+inter+whatever team fans that come and just talk shit(there have been some special cases that are very respectful).

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I agree. I wouldn't sign up on, say, an Inter forum and start rubbing crap in their faces (such as the recently-banned Juventus with his inane "chimp chump" schtick). There are some Milan fans on Juventuz and they post regularly without causing any trouble, just to name an example.

I wasn't around when it happened but I've heard stories about a bunch of ManU fans wreaking havoc on here around this time last year during the CL quarterfinals.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
1. Hate:
Almost 0 people, I have 1 that starts to annoy me but hopefully he/she will improve.

2. Like:

Yugoslav and Passion for # 9 - for their deadpan/no-nonsense approach. They bring back us back to reality after a seemingly blinding win.
Wild - analytical (but I wish he would stop hitting the "Enter" button everytime he finished a sentence and just continue writing in the same line)
Kyara - should be on everybody's list for her highlights but for me it's because of her post-match commentary
pupone/cuore - dunno why, I just like them :D
r3dman - true movie fans
menon inc - somehow someway, many of his views are similar to me (geographical coincidence?)
Rex - my man!
Yuchen : for his late 90s Milan knowledge (especially season 98/99, my fave season of all)

I guess that's all, many names might have skipped my mind.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaizka22 said:
1. Hate:
Almost 0 people, I have 1 that starts to annoy me but hopefully he/she will improve.

2. Like:

Yugoslav and Passion for # 9 - for their deadpan/no-nonsense approach. They bring back us back to reality after a seemingly blinding win.
Wild - analytical (but I wish he would stop hitting the "Enter" button everytime he finished a sentence and just continue writing in the same line)
Kyara - should be on everybody's list for her highlights but for me it's because of her post-match commentary
pupone/cuore - dunno why, I just like them :D
r3dman - true movie fans
menon inc - somehow someway, many of his views are similar to me (geographical coincidence?)
Rex - my man!
Yuchen : for his late 90s Milan knowledge (especially season 98/99, my fave season of all)

I guess that's all, many names might have skipped my mind.

Who else would answer but my main man! :D
Crazy4Milan... ain't no fire, ain't gonna get burned :D

Dora

Freedom Spirit
Reaction score
well, i'm not here very long so i don't hate anyone, everybody seems like a good person ;)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Dora said:
well, i'm not here very long so i don't hate anyone, everybody seems like a good person ;)
Yes !!! I think almost everybody seems like a good person and i have been add almost 50 people on my buddy list.

But i guess they don't know i add them on my buddy list ! :D

Rasha

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Kaka,Gila,Inzaghi and Nesta...
I love and I hate I guess this is normal lol :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
gaizka22 said:

Thx man.
But I didn’t get what u mean by the “hitting enter “
If u mean that sometime I separate my paragraphs its only 2 try 2 make my posts more clear.

I really don’t hate any1 here since hate is a strong word.

My favorite ppl = ppl who I usually reply even if I don’t agree with.
That’s include : Kyara – Pupone – Yugo – menon – rusta – gaiska – passion – r3dman – besi – taylor – fever – dugi …

Am sure there is more so I will update as soon as if I 4get some1 I like replying/arguing with.

Edit : Sanpaolo - Demerio - Magaster - shevy007. :D

Last edited:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I dont know if you can hate someone through forum ... :) .. so I dont have any names that I hate..

I like most the users that are more often online and write quality posts.. but they are all fine in some way :) .. we all love Milan .. thats enough ..

tmilan

Marius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chiricheș
YUGOSLAV said:

2.Shevina :) She's great and has red&black blood! :star:

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
I certainly don't hate anyone here, but I dislike one or two - just the way they go about things.
I don't have any favourites, I like all who can make a sensible post and back it up, without it resorting to a childish argument.

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
no hate of course. we should be a whole community with people whose hearts one part is black ;)