Lyon Vs AC Milan 03/29/2006 C/League 2005/2006

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
AC Milan VS Lyon-CL Quater Finals-March 28/29..

Give you thoughts on the match here. If im not mistaken Juninho is suspended for the first leg..

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
menon_inc said:
Give you thoughts on the match here. If im not mistaken Juninho is suspended for the first leg..

i did't know that , that he is suspended but if he is would be wonderfule :star:

2-0 in milano

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
I think it's gonna be hard to beat Lyon, but we're good so I think we can beat them. 2-0 :cool:

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
This was not a good draw IMO. They have been very strong for a few years now especially going forward. If Juninho is suspended, great, he´s probably the best free-kick taker around at the moment.

If we make it through it will be Barca or Benfica which also sucks, I had been hoping for a final against Barca.

That being said, I still think we can go all the way if we keep improving like we´ve been doing in recent weeks and avoid more injuries.

Forza Milan.

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
i dont know how you guys feel but i feel this is gonna be easy.

milan 2 , lyon 0.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I aint afraid so much for Lyon since Ancelotti wanted foreing club to face , I am afraid more that we will have to play Barcelona in semi-final .. it will be tought !

Anyway I believe in Milan !!! FORZA MILAN !!

Sounds like another Juve - Milan final ;) ..

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
besikaka said:
I aint afraid so much for Lyon since Ancelotti wanted foreing club to face , I am afraid more that we will have to play Barcelona in semi-final .. it will be tought !

Anyway I believe in Milan !!! FORZA MILAN !!

Sounds like another Juve - Milan final ;) ..

exactly. my main worry is barcelona , thats if they win benfica. i agree it would be a milan vs juve final . milan to win 3 - 1 :D :star:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Vernetti said:
This was not a good draw IMO. They have been very strong for a few years now especially going forward. If Juninho is suspended, great, he´s probably the best free-kick taker around at the moment.

If we make it through it will be Barca or Benfica which also sucks, I had been hoping for a final against Barca.

That being said, I still think we can go all the way if we keep improving like we´ve been doing in recent weeks and avoid more injuries.

Forza Milan.

Yupe. Can someone confirm with us about the suspension? I remember watching the highlights on tv of the Lyon vs PSV match and the commentators said that he will be suspended for the quaterfinals. If he is thn we should take advantage and get a couple of important away goals.

This match also gives us the oppurtunity to check out some of our transfer targets like Cris, Diarra and Fred.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Cris , Diarra & Fred are awesome players .. it will be hard for us to face all their players .. but I am sure they are afraid from Milan .. we should win this game with brain .. take advantage with away goal(s) .. so the 1st leg is in 28 of this month.. we will have Maldini & Cafu back till than... lets see !

FORZA KAKA !!!

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anderson, Juninho, Cris, Fred, Diarra, Tiago, Edmilson, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Adriano, Maldini
Hello all, i'm a Lyon fan and i confirm, Juninho is suspended the first match. We are not proud of this pulling at Lyon because Milan remains still a splendid team but be careful, Lyon in Europe is more impressionant than in championship. I hope that we will assist has well 2 beautiful match, but we are not bad at San Siro (remember inter milan)! (sorry for my poor english)

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
Bad Hex@Gone said:
Hello all, i'm a Lyon fan and i confirm, Juninho is suspended the first match. We are not proud of this pulling at Lyon because Milan remains still a splendid team but be careful, Lyon in Europe is more impressionant than in championship. I hope that we will assist has well 2 beautiful match, but we are not bad at San Siro (remember inter milan)! (sorry for my poor english)

hello and welcome. :D

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
I just hope this won't be like the Depor nightmare.....

Are we playing the 1st leg away and 2nd leg home??

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
menon_inc said:
Fuck man if he is suspended what a boost that would be for us!
Gonna be a cracker can't wait! :D

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Chipperfield, Ergic
Fuuuuckkkk !!!!!!! Exactly so I did't want it ....... first Lyon and than Barca :mad: :( this is very hard :( From the 8 teams are Lyon and Barca the most difficult opponents. Juninho didn't play in the first game, this is our chance, we must win the first game against Lyon with morn than 1 goal but this will be difficult.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
The current French league leaders will be without playmaker Juninho Pernambucano who is considered very much the side's Andrea Pirlo.

source : official site

I feel better ;)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
Fuck man if he is suspended what a boost that would be for us!
Gonna be a cracker can't wait! :D

He is suspended for the first leg :D. Besi will post the notice up shortly. :D We can do it! Forza Milan..

When Juninho does return in the 2nd leg...It will be a battle of the free kick kings...Pirlo VS Juninho

We need Dida to be at his best :)

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Chipperfield, Ergic
pipa said:

yes, the first leg is away

Reaction score
terrible draw, this can be the more difficult champions league in Milan's history (Bayern,Lyon,Barça,Juve) and Barça would have the return match in camp nou :mad:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
pipa said:

Oh mate if they haven't learnt from depo then that must of learnt from Liverpool. I don't think Milan are going to off ride another oppenent again and if they do they are going to be beaten.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Everyone seems to think that Juve are gonna go trough easily. Many people predicted that last season againts Liverpool but they failed. I hope they do kick out Arsenal (the last english team left in the competition) and proove that Serie A is the best :)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
Oh mate if they haven't learnt from depo then that must of learnt from Liverpool. I don't think Milan are going to off ride another oppenent again and if they do they are going to be beaten.

Well when Milan were leading Bayern 2-0 and Bayern pulled a goal back...i thought for a min that history was going to repeat itself. The team showed a lot of character and didnt let history repeat itself and i hope its a good sign that shows that they have put that behind :)

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
Damn, we draw the only team I wanted to avoid : Lyon, imho they are the underdog for this years CL win, I'm not happy at all, I would have even preferred Barcelona,

Lyon is a very very good team, they destroyed Real Madrid and PSV, and won all their home matches and many away matches in France and Europe this year... tough tough draw!

Then if we survive this, and I hope the squad won't underestimate Lyon like Real Madrid did, then we face Ronaldhino and co, unless Benfica pulls another stunt but that is about as much chance as me winning the Euro Millions lottery...

While Juventus will have an easy ride to the final again, Arsenal? heh Juventus will destroy them np, if it isn't with better play then it will be with luck or the referees, as always...

Anyway, we must go through, we have to win the final and our 7th cup, because we were stolen last year, we deserve it! Forza Milan!

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Lyons has been knocked out in the last eight for the last two season. We'll kick them out but they're gonna be much more difficult opponents than Bayern or PSV. Playing the 2nd leg at home is surely good for us.

ricky

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Gattuso, MvB, Ronaldinho, Henry, Maradona
I think we can beat Lyon at San Siro and in France, but it wouldn't be easy. They have some great players and they play very fast. We must stopped their midfield line and do great job in attaack and then wl'll win.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
Everyone seems to think that Juve are gonna go trough easily. Many people predicted that last season againts Liverpool but they failed. I hope they do kick out Arsenal (the last english team left in the competition) and proove that Serie A is the best :)

Now we'll get to see how good Henry really is. Against an Italian defence will he be score magical goals or struggle...?

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
my only fear is dida now.if he rises no problem...but we all see he's too weak in long shots and left or right balls.

lyon is strong sure.but we will win first match 1-0.Goal Sheva!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
We have home advantage so i hope we take keep clean sheet in France and settle scores in San Siro.

Leia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Really a though draw. Soory guys, but it loks Lyon is closer to the semi-final.

Last edited: