Marquez to Milan???

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
0
Location
Bogota
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
Barcelona stopper Rafael Marquez has revealed that he would consider a move to the Rossoneri.

“I would like to continue winning here at Barcelona,” he said. “If I had to leave then I would prefer Italy than England. I especially like Milan.”

The Mexican, who is under contract at the Nou Camp until 2007, has been associated with the Italian giants recently.



Id like him, he is 27 right?? ya i would like to see him in the club. Hopefully Galliani will get him
 

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
2,148
Reaction score
0
Location
STL, Montreal
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
i hope so also, i love his versatility(stopper, fullback, defensive mid)
 

Melanzano

Beginner
Joined
Jul 28, 2005
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium
Fav. Players
Kakà -Ambrosini- Rui- Pirlo- Cafù
We certainly Can Use a player like Him indeed his verstility is a +
I Give Rapha Marquez an 8/10
 

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Joined
May 19, 2006
Messages
1,823
Reaction score
0
Location
MALAYSIA
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
reallyy...i dunno about that...but this is good for milan..to find replacement like stam,maldini,and cafu...
 

Melanzano

Beginner
Joined
Jul 28, 2005
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium
Fav. Players
Kakà -Ambrosini- Rui- Pirlo- Cafù
lol i know ;) (for sure) he will fitt in our defence or midfield as a realy good back-upp
 

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
0
Location
Bogota
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
I think he is the perfect replacement for Stam
 

Melanzano

Beginner
Joined
Jul 28, 2005
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium
Fav. Players
Kakà -Ambrosini- Rui- Pirlo- Cafù
hm.. yes why not.. they are not so different defencively + marquez will bring more then Stam in our offensive plays and he reads the game very well too
 

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
4,333
Reaction score
0
Location
中国/Great China
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
If he could come to Milan.. I think he would become the rebirth of Desailly !!!!

And if our defenders have some problems, he can also play as a defender although his best position is DM.
 

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
2,148
Reaction score
0
Location
STL, Montreal
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
Yuchen Fish said:
If he could come to Milan.. I think he would become the rebirth of Desailly !!!!

And if our defenders have some problems, he can also play as a defender although his best position is DM.

with barca he plays CB, but with his national team i think he plays DM
 

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Joined
Mar 29, 2006
Messages
3,220
Reaction score
0
Location
LUK
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Milanista10 said:
with barca he plays CB, but with his national team i think he plays DM

For México he plays in a line of three defenders... sometimes in centre and sometimes in the right...
his ability to play in a line of three defenders will be helpful for Milan...

Sign him!!
 

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
2,148
Reaction score
0
Location
STL, Montreal
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
vani_pirlo_21 said:
For México he plays in a line of three defenders... sometimes in centre and sometimes in the right...
his ability to play in a line of three defenders will be helpful for Milan...

Sign him!!


absolutely, i think your compatriot would be a perfect addition into milans style of play.
 

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
7,494
Reaction score
0
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
how can Milan actually consider him? he's not 30 yet... doesn't it mean our strict transfer policy is about to be bridged?
 

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Joined
Mar 29, 2006
Messages
3,220
Reaction score
0
Location
LUK
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
how can Milan actually consider him? he's not 30 yet... doesn't it mean our strict transfer policy is about to be bridged?

maybe having a Champions League Winner's medal, and two La Liga winner medals might help...
 

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
0
Location
Bogota
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
Since we all seem to agree about this lets make a petition to galliani to bring Marquez :D
 

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Joined
Mar 29, 2006
Messages
3,220
Reaction score
0
Location
LUK
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
ACMCEAR said:
Since we all seem to agree about this lets make a petition to galliani to bring Marquez :D
LOL :D
 

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Joined
Mar 29, 2003
Messages
11,622
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney, Australia
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
ACMCEAR said:
Barcelona stopper Rafael Marquez has revealed that he would consider a move to the Rossoneri.

“I would like to continue winning here at Barcelona,” he said. “If I had to leave then I would prefer Italy than England. I especially like Milan.”

The Mexican, who is under contract at the Nou Camp until 2007, has been associated with the Italian giants recently.



Id like him, he is 27 right?? ya i would like to see him in the club. Hopefully Galliani will get him
He's a good player, good replacement for Jaap.
 

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
7,494
Reaction score
0
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
if Marquez's arrival means no to Emerson... i'll even pay for the move... glad our transfer policy is about to change... let's also move for other under 30s players...
 

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Messages
8,228
Reaction score
0
Location
Kosova
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Bring it on ... Galliani you should buy this player :)
 

Naraku

Milan Icon
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
4,578
Reaction score
0
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
if Marquez's arrival means no to Emerson...

Agreed,I'd let Marquez play the holding position, to "free "Pirlo.Rafa would be a welcome signing, but I don't think Barca will sell him, surely they'll keep there CL/Liga XI together.
 

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
3,594
Reaction score
225
Location
NYC , US
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou . All Milan players are my fav .players..;-)
Marquez would be a great signing . Hope Galliani will be quick this time .
 

gahanthegod

violator
Joined
Jan 25, 2006
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
0
Location
Istanbul, TR.
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
He's not the same type of player with Stam, but he would be a good alternative to defense. He's OK.
 

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
4,333
Reaction score
0
Location
中国/Great China
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
If he really come to Milan .. maybe we can consider to use 3-5-2 !

Because we have Kaladze, Gallas, Nesta, those 3 can play 3 defenders style. And Maldini, Billy, Simic are good bench.
 

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
0
Location
Bogota
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
Ringhio said:
Marquez wants to stay at Barcelona ;)
Sheva wants to stay at Milan ;)
 

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Weah, Used to like Sheva!, Kaka. Gatusso- RFC 1873
Yeah I really don't see Marquez coming to Milan I think this one is a long shot. He is a good player though and I think he could do a good job at Milan but I think we need to look elsewhere for options.
 

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
2,148
Reaction score
0
Location
STL, Montreal
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
Yuchen Fish said:
If he really come to Milan .. maybe we can consider to use 3-5-2 !

Because we have Kaladze, Gallas, Nesta, those 3 can play 3 defenders style. And Maldini, Billy, Simic are good bench.

wed get killed with that formation in serie A
 
Top