Michael Jordan

Leo_123

Banned
Reaction score
best there ever was, no one will ever be better than Jordan.
his one of my hero's

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Leo_123 said:
best there ever was, no one will ever be better than Jordan.

never say never...*cough*LeBron James*cough*

:D

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Congo Powers said:
never say never...*cough*LeBron James*cough*

:D

How about couple of champ rings and making other players better...
Ahh... Kobe was supposed to be M.J
Tracy was supposed to be M.J

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
YUGOSLAV said:
How about couple of champ rings and making other players better...
Ahh... Kobe was supposed to be M.J
Tracy was supposed to be M.J

you can't compare MJ's career to LeBron's career now...LeBron is just starting to create his legacy. If you want to compare, compare LeBron to MJ as a 20 year-old--looks a little different now, doesn't it?

besides, who said anything about trying to be MJ? LeBron will be LeBron. The question is not will LeBron be the next MJ...it's when will LeBron become better than MJ. ;)

Last edited:

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Congo Powers said:
you can't compare MJ's career to LeBron's career now...LeBron is just starting to create his legacy. If you want to compare, compare LeBron to MJ as a 20 year-old--looks a little different now, doesn't it?
besides, who said anything about trying to be MJ? LeBron will be LeBron. The question is not will LeBron be the next MJ...it's when will LeBron become better than MJ. ;)

Of course you can't. I could name you 100+ players that were better then Michael at that age.
M.J was nothing special, in North Carolina or at the early begining in his career. BUT suddenly he explode as we all know and bring this game to the completely another level. He was averagin' more then 35 pts. per game, before the NBA critics started to talk bullshit that he can't win the championship and still be the best player in the world.
Of course Michael proved them wrong! It was just another inspiration for him.
You're so sure Lebron will be better then Michael ?
I don't see it at all.
#1. < ---- This is M.J

#2. <----- All others

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Michael Jordan Is the One , The Only he is the best a Will ever be :star: :star:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
The only thing I can link this guy with is "hit" 90's movie Space Jam. It was rubbish, quite possably the worst film I have ever had the misfortune of seeing. So by association so is he.

Judigator

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Sheva, Kaka.
U can't compare then for at least one thing: MJ has given so much to the nba, he made it what it is now. At that time, there was MJ, and the others. Now u need more than both hand fingers to count the "superstars" there r. I'm not saying that nba would've died, but he did great things.

And I saw (on a cavs - pacers game) a comparement: LBJ, MJ and two other guys, i cant remember who now. LBJ leads in rebs/ast but MJ is best in scoring, the statistic was taken out of first two all players years. So u can't say hes (LBJ) better then Jordan, coz he's not.. yet.

I'm not sure, but am i imagining or in old days nba players were indeed better shooters then they r now :conf: Tho nowadays u can see way more spectacular things and etc.

Anyway, I love this game!

Leo_123

Banned
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
The only thing I can link this guy with is "hit" 90's movie Space Jam. It was rubbish, quite possably the worst film I have ever had the misfortune of seeing. So by association so is he.

You have just proven urself to be the dickhead of the forum, every forum has one and u are that person. WELL DONE.

U don't have any clue about Jordan and u should keep ur stupid opinion to urself.

MS_PAINT

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah; Boban; Seva; Kaka; Maldini; Raul
DugiNesta said:
Michael Jordan Is the One , The Only he is the best a Will ever be :star: :star:
yap
kobe is great, lebrone is great
but no one is like mike
my eng. isn't at that level that i describe
what impress jordan left on me

but you know, about what im talking if you just watched
one jordan's game

http://www.inet.hr/~ivdzolic/jordan_dunk.avi

mj.jpg

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
MJ for me is probably one of the best athlete in the world. What set him apart is his determination to win.

Early in his career he was told that he was simply a scorer, then he improved his defensive skill with his steals.
He was told he can't win the tittle all by himself, then he made Pippen/Grant/Kukoc/Rodman/Harper/Paxxon his trusty sidekicks (sometimes allow them to get the spotlight).
He was told that his frail body can't handle the abuse that the Piston bad boys dished on him, then he went weight lifting and got tougher.
He was told that his career is over and he lost the moves, then he lead the Bulls to 72-10 record in 96, the best ever in NBA history.
He was told that he is getting older and can't jump as high, then he perfected his fadeaway jumpshot.

Best Jordan moment:
- game 2 of the 92 NBA final vs Portland Trailblazers. 6 3-pointers, shaking his head near the touchline with that "i don't know how that happenned".
- game 6 of the 98 NBA final vs Jazz. You all know this one, stole the ball from Karl Malone then made his last ever shot wearing the Bulls jersey. And the way he seeemed to freeze his posture after releasing that shot...immortal image.

Schedule