Milan - Atalanta

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yes, the derby between us and Atalanta will be play this weekend!
Its ofcourse an important match for us, cause Juve and Inter will play together in Delle Alpi!
If we win we can closer at the top!
We are just 2 points away from Inter and Juve!!!

Lets hope for a victory in San Siro from our PRIDE Milan!!!!!

I think 3-1!!!

Tanti Saluti,

RINALDO MARCHETTI :devil: :devil: :devil:

FORZA MILAN!!!

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
exactly........Juve-Inter this weekend. We should beat Atalanta with minimal problems, that is, if we are se3rious about winning a scudetto this season. The likely result at the Delle Alpi will be a draw which would put Milan in first. Once again, I am sure it will all unfold just like this...... :devil2:

Well......maybe I should get some help, Juninho, do me a favor, play this one out on championship Manager m8 ;)

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah I dont see many problems with Atalanta and a 3:0 would be just what the doctor ordered for the players.

And If Inter has any guts they should beat or even better tie Juve. But I'd be very upset if they lose!!!

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think Milan will win with minimal problems against Atalanta... Not a great result but a fair one... 2-0 or 2-1 :devil2:

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
exactly........Juve-Inter this weekend. We should beat Atalanta with minimal problems, that is, if we are se3rious about winning a scudetto this season. The likely result at the Delle Alpi will be a draw which would put Milan in first. Once again, I am sure it will all unfold just like this...... :devil2:

Well......maybe I should get some help, Juninho, do me a favor, play this one out on championship Manager m8 ;)

But of course :D

i used a Milan team with a few modifications (Desailly as sweeper and Ortega in attack..) but the team is pretty much the same! Unfortunately the stupid program decided Atalanta would have a run of luck and be coming 4th on the table.. But still, Shevchenko and Rui played a great game, Although it was Desailly and Serginho who scored!

Milan 2-0 Atalanta :cool:

As for the Inter-Juve game? well Juve are a crap team in CM and i disposed of them 5-0, Inter are a pain in the ass and it took a 90th minute Contra goal to beat them 4-3..
According to CM Inter beats Juve 2-1, but i think Juve will win this game for real!

Thats the show for this week, tune in next time :D

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
juninho-paulista said:

But of course :D

i used a Milan team with a few modifications (Desailly as sweeper and Ortega in attack..) but the team is pretty much the same! Unfortunately the stupid program decided Atalanta would have a run of luck and be coming 4th on the table.. But still, Shevchenko and Rui played a great game, Although it was Desailly and Serginho who scored!

Milan 2-0 Atalanta :cool:

As for the Inter-Juve game? well Juve are a crap team in CM and i disposed of them 5-0, Inter are a pain in the ass and it took a 90th minute Contra goal to beat them 4-3..
According to CM Inter beats Juve 2-1, but i think Juve will win this game for real!

Thats the show for this week, tune in next time :D

Many Thanks to o miúdo ;)

well....it appears if the Atalanta match should be......"não problémo" :D

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
one more EASY GAME... on the paper...

We need 100% concentration,
We must not underestimate Atalanta Pride,
We have to WIN 2-0!!!!!
not more....
but with 2 special excelent amazing goals!!!!!!
Pippo & Sheva (possibly)

and then we will enjoy the game of the
CL's Unsuccesfulls Juve-Inter
and pray for a stupid 0-0 draw ;)

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
AC Milan Fan said:

What derby?
:conf:
The Atalanta game ain't no derby. How the heck do u reckon a team from Milano and another one from Bergamo would play a derby? :conf: :conf:

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
#6 said:
AC Milan Fan said:

What derby?
:conf:
The Atalanta game ain't no derby. How the heck do u reckon a team from Milano and another one from Bergamo would play a derby? :conf: :conf:
Of course it has nothing to do with the Madonnina Derby (the one & only)...
but when you have a game between two italian team of the same Region, you're allowed to call it Derby
2nd class (probably 3rd class)...
but YA.... it's a Regional Derby (or Lombardy Derby)

THeJaMmi1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
it will be a good game, this year atalanta have been somewhat of an enigma; you don't know what ur gonna get because somethimes they put up the fight of the alst few seasons and better, and sometimes they look like misfits all in one team full of youngsters, veterans and reject players...

hopefully we will get the second, but still DO NOT underestimate atalanta as stated before...

they could go away with just as much a chance of a point as with nothing!

btw really all we have to do these days is play Ambro on the left to mark out Zenoni and also Play gattuso thru the centre to mark out Pinardi

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
well.... it's raining in BERGAMO!

Alex Pinardi stopped his training of today in advance, due to a twist of his left knee

Troubles to for Davor Vugrinec, kicked on his left ear (two stiches)

Still trying to get the 100% fitness Comandini, Pià and Gonnella

Light tired Zenoni and Rossini

:devil3: UP MILAN UP :devil3:

DiaVoLo^

Primavera
Reaction score
lets beat the bastards big.... we can go top after this match since Inter and Juve will likely draw... so lets go on top and stay there for the rest of the season ...

:devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil:

fbvanBasten

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Considering that Milan now can concentrate to Serie A after qualify from th CL group stage, Atalanta will have their worst night mare. It will be a like Torino-match again.

PaTtA_9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
we really need to beat atalanta becaus inter pplay juve so if we win, we are garunteed second or 1st. i hope we win by at least 2 goals but as long as we win im happy

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
3 :0 to milan. we have already beaten them 4:1 away. i hope we play better than we are playing in champions league. we only scored 4 goals in 4 game. i understand 1:0 against dortmund and real. but we should go more goals against loko

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I don't want Inter or Juve win the game between them, i like if they play draw, so the points will be exactly 49 (if Milan win againts Atalanta - but it a MUST).

THE GAME HAVE JUST BEGUN !!

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
mellanie said:
Troubles to for Davor Vugrinec, kicked on his left ear (two stiches)

LOL.......I forgot Atalanta stole the Lecce Croate.....

I guess Ivan Ruggeri & Giovanni Vavassori must have found a few € under the cushions of their couch :D

Rex

Reaction score
The show must go on. We can take easy breathe after securing our forward phase' spot in CL. The fact for the game is Atalanta are making progress in entering this year...one of the fixture is held the Bianconeri a 0-0 drew away. I agree we shouldn't underestimate on Vavassori's men..but I believe we can keep completing the positive result in racing Scudetto campaign.

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
hey....you know when did comandini join Atalanta?he used to play for milan yeah?and he scored 2 in the 6-0 against inter triumph as well right?

so why did milan sell him?'cause he did totally crap in the rest of season?

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
libreogrande said:
hey....you know when did comandini join Atalanta?he used to play for milan yeah?and he scored 2 in the 6-0 against inter triumph as well right?

If I remember correctly, these were the 2 goals that he scored all season. Great timing though. :D

I only saw a handful of games during that season so I don't know if he was crapolla but I do know that he didn't play in a lot of games, maybe 15...

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
mad4milan said:
libreogrande said:

If I remember correctly, these were the 2 goals that he scored all season. Great timing though. :D

I only saw a handful of games during that season so I don't know if he was crapolla but I do know that he didn't play in a lot of games, maybe 15...

I can guarentee everyone that Gianni Commandini and Fausto Rossini are both shit. The end.

Reaction score
i always liked comandini's play style, he played some good matches (so far the matches i saw) :rolleyes:
but we got alot better players at the front :D
so we have to win this game against atalanta.

:devil2: KRUSH THEM! :devil2:

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
mad4milan said:
libreogrande said:

I can guarentee everyone that Gianni Commandini and Fausto Rossini are both shit. The end.

so if comadini was totally shit then why did the coach then send him up to such an important game?all the other fws are all injured?

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
libreogrande said:

besides playing crap this is the reason:

Milan wanted to sign Inzaghi, for whom Juve were aking 15 million £ plus Zenoni. So Milan sold Sala and Comandin to Atalanta for 15 million £. Then they used this money and the newly purchased Zenoni to get Pippo. All in all you could say that Milan got Inzaghi for Sala, Comandini and Zenoni. A hell of a bargain if you'd ask me.

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
MILANELLO - Here are the Rossoneri Carlo Ancelotti has named for the game against Atalanta:

KEEPERS: Abbiati, Dida

DEFENDERS: Costacurta, Helveg, Kaladze, Laursen, Maldini, Nesta, Simic

MIDFIELDERS: Brocchi, Dalla Bona, Gattuso, Pirlo, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Serginho

FORWARDS: Inzaghi, Tomasson

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
2-0 down with 30 minutes played... fucking joke, looks like the title chase is over, champs league it is.

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
3-0 down with 32 minutes played, this is a fuckin joke and I cannot believe my own eyes