Milan – Lazio : 21-09-2005 6.30 MT-9.30 KSA

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Ok am gonna open this with 1 thing.
No fucking Seedorf or fucking Kala.

And I will say the formation & Ancelotti better do it.
------------------Dida
-------Nesta---Maldini---Stam
Cafu-------Ambro---Pirlo--------Serginho
----------------Kaka
-----------Sheva---Gila

I know he wont play it but fuck I need 2 dream & 4get the game with Sampdoria.
What the fuck do u think ?

Last edited:

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka sheva gilardino pirlo
i think youve upset kyara with that post very colourful language :D

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gila#11 said:
i think youve upset kyara with that post very colourful language :D
I needed 2 do something 2 4get the game with Samp.
Anyway its just a game thread & I didn’t insult any1.
But 2 b honest it made me smile reading how mad I am so I feel better. :cool:
Few threads like this 1 & I would b able 2 sleep. :D

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, Maldini, Sheva
I have to believe that Milan are better than what I saw today. So I have a bold prediction: 3-0

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva has a good record against lazio so i bet he scores two

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
I was accused of being a pessimist in the Samp thread so I will play the optimist here. I think we will get a 1-1 draw with Lazio, if we get our just desserts for the way we played against Samp then we will be thrashed. But I think we will get lucky and hold out for a draw.

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
I was accused of being a pessimist in the Samp thread so I will play the optimist here. I think we will get a 1-1 draw with Lazio, if we get our just desserts for the way we played against Samp then we will be thrashed. But I think we will get lucky and hold out for a draw.

lol you have no confidence in the team do you

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
:) I'm confident. We will beat them 2-0 (Rui '85, Kaka '89) :devilehh:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
gila#11 said:
lol you have no confidence in the team do you
Not since Istanbul. They have to do alot to win back my confidence in them.

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MaGasTeR said:
:) I'm confident. We will beat them 2-0 (Rui '85, Kaka '89) :devilehh:

do you forget shevas 7 goals in 6 games against lazio :(

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just 4 the record.
I didn’t lose faith.
Nothing is over yet.

Am just mad coz we r having same mistakes since long time.
That’s it.
So come on Milannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
U can do it even with Carlitto + Seedorf + Kala. :D

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
  • first we have to forget about sampdoria
  • second carlo must leave the club
  • milan have to play very carefull,because lazio are very strong
  • my prediction: Milan 3-1 Lazio

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
GUYS...We must not forget to my friend from Macedonia Goran Pandev!!!
He is in form and very technicaly and fast armored!!!

Nesta must watch on him very much cos the guy can meake us suffer!!

My prediction 3:1 (Gila, Sheva, Gila) (Pandev)

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NeSTa_86 said:
  • first we have to forget about sampdoria
  • second carlo must leave the club
  • milan have to play very carefull,because lazio are very strong
  • my prediction: Milan 3-1 Lazio

i now agree with yugoslavian carlo must go

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
You'll have to when he actually does leave.
But let's spend no more time talking about big fat junk :D

Ok, this game is a MUST WIN for A.C.M.
I don't care what formation we'll play
or who steps on that pitch in S.S.
I just want 3 damn pts and some good football.
I can't remember one good game of Milan this season,
can you?
Gila will score again, and of course Sheva!
So I say 2-0

grande_sheva7

Nesta's calm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Fanta Sheva, Pippo mio, Pirletto, Pato, Sandro Nesta, Willy Wonka
you guys are being ridiculous!! you are all panicing....it was not carlos fault we lost today...we had the exact same start last season so dont worry we will bounce back!....milan 3 - 1 lazio

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
milanist said:
Carlo Ancelotti is OK!
My ass...
In this kind of matches like Sampa...u need real coach!!!
thats why mourinho is the best!!!

Cmon Galiani bring us real one....Like Rajkard for example!!!

Last edited:

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
grande_sheva7 said:
you guys are being ridiculous!! you are all panicing....it was not carlos fault we lost today...we had the exact same start last season so dont worry we will bounce back!....milan 3 - 1 lazio

Yeah and I don't remember us winning anything last season genius!

I do place some of the blame on Ancelotti today for one reason only. No imagination. We should have switched our formation in the second-half because obviously KAKA was being double marked the whole game, and if Carlo hasn’t picked this up yet we are nothing without KAKA.

All the Italian team have learned this, and that's why we had a better game against the Turkish side because they didn’t know about KAKA and they got fucked for it. When a team decides to double mark KAKA we need to switch our formation and give them something else to worry about instead.

Things better improve and quick because those two goals Samp got were damn good in my opinion and our was an offside. And the second goal the guy was wide open, nobody in sight!!!

We better win by a two goal margin!!!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
Ok am gonna open this with 1 thing.
No fucking Seedorf or fucking Kala.
Wild: Kala=Kalac?

I just have one question: Do you think we'll keep a single clean sheet this season?

Oh, and why on earth did Seedorf and Gattuso start??

xerooption

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Baggio, Inzaghi, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Sheva, Totti, Cassano, Messi, Buffon, Gattuso
I think we'll probably tie or lose this game...i know Milan win step up their game against better sides...but I dunno about this season.

we need to field Janvoulski instead of Seedorf...i mean he ain't even in the national team no more.

And this is shit, Milan getting only 4 pts from the first 3 matches when we coulda got 9 pts...f*ck.

Seriously, y is our not so bright coach Ancelotti fielding Seedorf again?
y doesn't he put our new signings into play like Janvoulski and Vogel?

I also think our defense is shit compared to last yr. nth added except Janvoulski, which prefers to be used more as a midfield than a side-back.

and whoever said it was right, Cafu leaves an empty space in our left-back position as he attacks more than defend...so he's like a winger except that he's said to be a defender. It is true that our 4-3-1-2 system is no different than a 3-5-2 system...and the 3-5-2 system will do us good too, as we are already prepared to be defensive with 2 defensive midfielders. This is what I say...get some cover for Cafu's ass.

We need some younger defenders...and if we do dat we'll also need time for them to mature and get experience via (Maldini,Stam,Nesta) so that'll prob take 1-2 seasons and they'll be gone by then...and by that time guys like Shevchenko (sorry guys, I like him too...is gonna be older and might not score as much goals) so we should sell him ahead of time if we do decide to rebuild our defensive line...and buy youngsters like Cassano, Torres...etc. to fit in with our new young defenders.

And if it was me as the coach and I wanna keep my job...then I would focus on the Champions League this season...and not try to win the Scudetto. Our team is not gel-ing rite now...with all the new signings so we should use Serie A as a test period to figure out the right formation, think wat we need....young defenders!!!!, and give time for Janvoulski, Vogel, Vieri, Gilardinho..to settle down and gel with the team.

Final thought....I think Ancelotti will be fired after this season if he doesn't bring some silverware home....It has been a while and with the quality players we have in our squad...we should be winning more games and easier too. I mean last yr. Milan supporters such as myself say we did get tired in the end of the season to fight on 2 fronts but...now that I thought it over I say f*ck that!!! we shoulda won 1 of the 2 trophies last season. We shoulda rested our first team players ahead of the juve encounter so we coulda had a chance to obtain 3 pts or at least 1 pt with Juve but not a freakin lost...the final against Liverpool was not an excuse...cause how the hell can u concede 3 goals in the space of 6 mins (yes, I still remember) I mean if that happens then ok...u just go and try to score more goals to get the win...but I mean wtf (Shevchenko's miss was alright...cause it happens with strikers sometimes.) But the penalty kick shot-out was a joke I thought....all the Milan players did not look like they wanted the trophy, they looked f*king dejected...wtf so what if u conceded 3 goals in 6 mins....(shit happens u know). They shoulda tried to win the penalty kicks but they didn't look like they did...and Liverpool...they wanted it bad...(just like in 2002-03 when Milan had a PK shoot out with Juve...we looked diff back then, we were pumped and we wanted to be the best in Europe (the media is not helping the cause nowadays, cause they usually say who's the best team according on paper, but I say take it out on the field) but 2004-05 we looked like shit...and dat's wat I'm gonna say.)

I think Milan will finish 3rd or 4th in Serie A this season and maybe win the Champions League with some luck or course and with a healthy inzaghi (which seems like a lost cause.).

Hey, all good things come to an end.

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
This is A MUST WIN game. And i am sure the boys know it.
There is no doubt in my mind that Lazio will feel we are vulnerable, and go for the jugular. However Milan WILL step up and put yesterdays defeat behind them with an emphatic victory.
Final score 4-1 Gila twice, Shev and Kaka. Pandev scoring for them.

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I hope the players are actually at home and feeling bad about this. I think the only reason we're playing like this, and i think its been mentioned somewhere on this site, that after a bad game, like at PSV(2nd leg), in Istanbul, or Sampdoria today, the players just tell themselves: "Oh yes we didnt finish our chances and a bit of luck was on their side. We're milan and we're gonna bounce back..." And this and that and all other kinds of lame excuses to make themselves feel better. Fuck that. I understand u guys are good but fuck if the hunger to win games is not there then please Carlo why are they still playing. I must say i understand Carlo's decision to keep Kaka out there because u never kno when he will strike but at least change our style of play a lil bit to switch things up and have Sampdoria feeling scared.
I refuse to blame this all on Carlo tho. Our damn players still have that feeling of invincibility which in my opinion we lost against Deportivo. We regained it slightly but lost it again against PSV in the second leg. There need to be some serious talk with the players and im not talking anything about: "So what went wrong today?" Forget being nice!!! Fuck!!!
mmphHaaaah...Ok i needed that. Yes i prolly went off topic but whatever.

Oh yeh and if we play like today, then i dont see us winnin against Lazio. Like Lo Tsar said, lets be optimistic and hope for a draw. Ima go one further and say hope Juventus lose too. Cos we need some help.

I'm gonna go study now and forget about this shit.

One.
:dance:

Rex

Reaction score
Demerio said:
My ass...
In this kind of matches like Sampa...u need real coach!!!
thats why mourinho is the best!!!

Cmon Galiani bring us real one....Like Rajkard for example!!!

Lets have settle down for a while.

Just imagine. Sacking the coach at the moment wouldn't be the best solution. At least if you would have wanted 3 managers for 1 season, it equals you digging your own grave.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Rex said:
Lets have settle down for a while.

Just imagine. Sacking the coach at the moment wouldn't be the best solution. At least if you would have wanted 3 managers for 1 season, it equals you digging your own grave.

i agree with u mate, but we definetely should bring some strong (hi class)coach
for the next season.. thats must do role!!!!

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Demerio said:
i agree with u mate, but we definetely should bring some strong (hi class)coach
for the next season.. thats must do role!!!!

erm well i dont agree with the fact that we should change coach now after just 1 lost because all the good managers and coaches are not available. Among the managers that are available carlo is still the best. Its a do or die season for him. If we win the champions league or serie a then he would probably stay. Otherwise, i think Milan might make a move for Van Basten. He is doing a great job for Holland and even has the guts the leave out a lot of underperforming players like seedorf, van bommel and co. It would be great but we have to be patient for at least another season

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
red&black_fever said:
This is A MUST WIN game. And i am sure the boys know it.
There is no doubt in my mind that Lazio will feel we are vulnerable, and go for the jugular. However Milan WILL step up and put yesterdays defeat behind them with an emphatic victory.
Final score 4-1 Gila twice, Shev and Kaka. Pandev scoring for them.

4-1? well i guess ur the most optimistic Milan fan in this forum. I hope you get you're prediction right. Im expecting a backlash from the players so 4-1 wont be to bad :)

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
1-0

in true sheva style...
90+3min
:rolleyes:

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, Maldini, Sheva
Here we have ended up in a very messy situation where we cannot afford at no cost to lose points...a win is a MUST! So I dont care who Carlo fields for this match or how the players prepare for it as long as we get a win. But then for the upcoming games I expect Ancelotti to try something different with the team....maybe playing with more wing play. Something like:

-------------------------------Dida---------------------------------

------Cafu-----------Nesta-------------Maldini------------Kaladze--

-------------------------Ambro-----------Pirlo--------------------------

-----Seedorf-------------------------------------------Jankulovski-------

---------------------------------Kaka----------------------------------

---------------------------Sheva--------------------------------------

Yeah that is Seedorf on the right...I think it's about time that Seedorf is thrown back to his original right wing position where he used to deliver cross after cross. And about Kaladze....we just need to have confidence in him... after all he is still a Milan player. What d'you think?

Last edited:

Schedule