Milan new cds...

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
Here is the info about it...

http://www.acmilan.com/MostraInfo.asp?id_info=26170

I wanted to ask to somebody who can buy it for me... I will send you the money for it... I wanted it... if there any person that can do me the favor please send me a PM or a Email... PLEASE!!!! :devil2:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I may do copy of mine cd`s but you are 2 far bro..

ehsan99

Banned
Reaction score
hi
if anyone have copy of these Cd on his hard disk we can download them from his hard with Kazaa Lite K++(software)
with this software you can share your hard disk with the other person and download movies and photo and what ever you want from other hard
this software is about 2.65MB
tell me your mail if you want this software

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
ehsan when I turn on that Kazza it blocks me all the computer .. its good for downloading but demages the computer alot .. and in west contries in europe Kazza is not allowed like I know

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No idea if the CDs are available on Kazaa but here is what *I* would do:

-- dedicate some of my precious time to composing a letter in Italian expressing my wish to obtain said CDs, explaining how difficult if not impossible it is to purchase them in + from Venezuela + asking for their kind assistance in obtaining them

-- send this letter via email to sansirostore@sansirostore.it and
Controcampo c/o italia1@mediaset.it (since the CDs are published in coproduction with the footie show Controcampo on Italia 1)

Not that complicated + big of a problem actually... If you sound desperate enough (which shouldn't be a prob for you :tongue: ) they might even be willing to send you free promo copies.... ;)

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
No body can get the cds for me??? :cry: I will pay you...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
warmth said:

God, if you're so keen on having them... why don't you get your butt + brain moving + do sth other than whine here forever ? I think I gave you some valid tips but you want everything to be served on a gold platter or sth.

Btw, La Gazzetta, in cooperation with Sky I think, has also issued a DVD dedicated to Milan's scudetto :D

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
warmth said:

God, if you're so keen on having them... why don't you get your butt + brain moving + do sth other than whine here forever ? I think I gave you some valid tips but you want everything to be served on a gold platter or sth.

Btw, La Gazzetta, in cooperation with Sky I think, has also issued a DVD dedicated to Milan's scudetto :D

I am not talking to u passion please... :head:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
warmth said:
I am not talking to u passion please... :head:

But I'm talking to you. Apparently none of the Italian forum members is willing to bother. I've made the same experience when I debuted on this forum with a request for help (in Italian... took me hours to compose ;)). So you may have no choice but to pursue other options I'm afraid + the sooner the better I'd say, if you still want to get your hands on the stuff. Good luck.

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
Warmth,

I'll be in Italy in August so I could pick them up for you, but you still owe me for the Sheva100 and the Baggio200. Remember?