Milan vs Inter "IL DERBY"

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The next match of us is against Internazionale!
Our ENEMY NO.1!!!!!!! They are now just 1 point above us.
The match was planned on sunday the 24th, but because we,Milan, play the next tuesday against Real Madrid the match is moved to the day before, saturday the 23th Nov. 20.30!!

I will pray for the Rossoneri.....MATCH OF THE YEAR!!!!!
We are Milan, first team of Milano!!!

What do you Rossoneri think about this match???

I wish all you Milanisti a good derby!!!

Tanti Saluti,

Rinaldo Marchetti. :devil:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
The Derby of Madonnina.........finally upon us........I like to joke with a......ah......well......he isn't a friend, but......well....put it this way, this guy who I constantly see for some unknown reason......who "happens to be" an Interista......that no matter the outcome of this match......I still have the next 20 years to celebrate the 6-0........I feel as if after 20 years the expiration date will have come and gone. I just have this feeling that we will slaughter Inter......much like we did in the first head-to-head meeting last season........I will say this though.......there is absolutely no reason why Sheva should not start this match.......Sheva owns Inter, in the same manner that Delvecchio owns Lazio. Also, if the injury he picked up doesn't rule him out of this encounter, this will present an excellent opportunity for Sandro Nesta to prove the Rossoneri made the right choice between him and capitano d' Azzurri, Canna. This is the match to make our mark on the season.....I understand that after this match we will encounter Roma and Real Madrid, but beating Inter is a priority. I am going to go purchase my annual Inter kit sometime this week as well. (Its ritual for me to buy an Inter shirt and then burn it at the ensuing cookout before the match) :devil:

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
and that's it!!!

our derby... I'll be there and I'm diing to see all my heroes in San Siro!!!

I agree with you Donatello, I expect SHEVA to be there and to do what's is used to do every derby...
SCOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;)

I DO hope Sandro will be good immediately and that he won't miss his FIRST REAL DERBY............. :rolleyes:
nothing to do with Lazio/Roma!

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
newspapers say that is almost sure that he will loose the derby for playing against Real... oh God! :cry: anyway, lets pray our kids make it on both!
I already went to Duomo and lighted a candle for them :)

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Bad news for this one too people.......no Sandro nesta :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh noooooooooooooooooo...............Maldini is going to have a tough time with Bobo and Crespo...........MALEDIZIONE :deviliri:

Well.......I think we might be in for a shootout. Inter are without Materazzi.......I think Cannavaro is at full fitness. Hopefully Milan can win 4-3 or something........We are going to see some goals I feel......

kharrazian

Primavera
Reaction score
Here i want to compare the players of two teams man to man.

Dida < Toldo ( < or> means better)
Maldini > materazzi
Nesta = Cannavaro
Kaladze =Cordoba
Simic <Zanetti
pirlo > Almeyda
Seedorf > Coco
Gattuso = Di biaggio
Rui Costa > Recoba (or Morfeo)
Inzaghi =Vieri
Sheva or Rivaldo > Crespo

Totally ACMILAN 5- INTER 2
Our players are much better so we will win. :cool:

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
I've just heard it on the radio...
NO SANDRO NESTA for the derby... :mad:
NO IDEA if he'll be back nexy Tuesday... :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm afraid I should change my forecast for MILAN-INTER...
we'll risk more than the expected one score :(

Now the most important thing is one score more that INTER, so...

Pippo :devil3: , Sheva :devil3: , Rui :devil3: , Rivaldo :devil3:

DO YOUR JOB

Reaction score
NO NESTA!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Unbelieveble!!! :devil: :devil2: :devil: :mad: :mad:

I won't see this match any more.
(It will start AM 2:30, 24 Nov., Beijing Time,P. R. China, I'm afraid I have to miss it.)
But I definitely assume that Milan will WIN this match,no, struggle.
I think Sheva could give us a surprise.
And a real Super Sheva will come back next sat!!!!

I pray NESTA could come back next tuesday,cos Milan really need you most.

Forza Milan!!!

fbvanBasten

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
too bad that there will be a horrible national "friendships" games to be played before this derby. Seedorf has to face Germany and Rivaldo has to fly away to Korea. I hope they will come back fresh enough to face Inter.
Milan will win this derby anyway..

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
No Nesta could be a big problem for us. And if Milan plays like they did against Parma, we're going to have serious problems. I hope Sheva starts up front.
fvanbasten is right cos these meaningless friendlies might make rivaldo and seedorf a bit tired. but does anyone know for sure if rivaldo will go to Korea for the game?
In a worse case scenario I'd settle for a draw against these cross town losers but then Juve will probably win their bloody game and we'll even be farther back in the standings. We must beat Inter. So Go Milan and lets kick some ass!

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
really bad news for us. Nesta will not play!
That will be a big loss in our defence. Who will play now..Costacurta like against Juve. Or maybe Laursen will take a place in the defence. We will see. I hope Sheva and Pippo will play together.
I hope we win with 2-0.....it doesn't matter....most important is to WIN no matter what the score will be...FORZA MILAN! ALWAYS MILAN! ALWAYS!

Rinaldo Marchetti :devil:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
AC Milan Fan said:
Who will play now..Costacurta like against Juve. Or maybe Laursen will take a place in the defence.

Either way.......it looks like a problem...... :cry: :head:

shevaman

Primavera
Reaction score
I think Milan have a better chance of winning
the game because we got more talented players.
But The defense will be in little bit of trouble without
Nesta. I hope that Sheva will start the game.

walid

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva,Costacurta
I think Carletto shuold field riva Sheva and Pipo together ,Rui costa should be on the benc ,i didn't see something great of him since la coruna.
I hope Sheva will be at his best to prove to the whole world that he is the best striker.A win over Inter will be the best gift to the milan fans :beer:
FORZA MALDINI.....
Maldini :angel: in gara per el pallone d'oro

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't know guys about this.....but if we play like we played against Juventus and Parma.....it will be bad.Now i hope that they are back,that they are in good condition and are ready for this match.They had all free week,i mean without any matches because there was a pause in CL,so i think that they had enought time to recover.We'll see what will happen.

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Shevagirl, Juve-Milan or Milan-Parma are different than MILAN-INTER!!!!
This is a derby...the 2 teams of Milano against eachother!
Ofcouse Juve-Milan is also a big match but to the most Milanisti IL DERBY Madonnina is the most important of the year...more important than Real Madrid-Milan. Really.
I will give my live for a victory of Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE MILAN!!!!
WE ARE ROSSONERI!!!!!
WE ARE FROM 1899!!!!
FIRST TEAM OF MILANO!!!

PROUD TO BE ROSSONERO!!! YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE! NEVER! :devil:

Rex

Reaction score
It certainly will be a tough match and interesting reguires emotions and pride of club flag from both team.

I understand all my friends here had have worried the last result from the way we played. From its a fantastic and magical determination at early stage either in all competitions, now the circumstances is likely being out form in scheme of tactics on the field. The opponent at least have known 'the weaken side' of ours...and cut read the game well. They're using speed and power as deadly weapon to strike our all side...just take a look at Chievo...Juventus and last one Parma matches.

At Derby della Madonnina, against those Merda..I WOULDN'T like to see all side of ours on the field are easy to lose the ball, not controlling the game, letting those Merda to approach area of 16 box...and it's easier for their strikers to settle the net... :cry: :devil: though we lost Nesta who is injured...Maldini surely in managing work hard to cover Inter players.

I know Inter isn't a weak team. The result at Olimpico shown they could manage and complicate the Romans...even I already know the ref was behind in Inter's luck yesterday. :o

One word can make satisfy me : VICTORY!!! :devil:

RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
I am going to go purchase my annual Inter kit sometime this week as well. (Its ritual for me to buy an Inter shirt and then burn it at the ensuing cookout before the match) :devil:

And fade into dust huh...... ;)

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Rinaldo i know that this is not same like with Juventus but when team is not in good form it isn't matter with whom are they playing.If it was like that then why we didn't win the last match......
Our form right now is poor and to be honest Inter are playing better then us.I also want MIlan to win,as all of you here......but i'm just saying what am i thinking about our form.

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Guess what? WE WON!!!!!
Bit of a delayed reaction but that score was SOOOO good, and I won loads of money from it :D Roll on Real (in 15 minutes :D )

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yes,what a wonderfull thing.WE managed the two biggest wins ever....Inter and REal....Uh...but i think that we deserved it.
Serginho was amazing,he played great and his goal was really good.If he had scored the second time when Pippo gave him the ball it could have been better but it isn't matter.All i can say about that situation is that Pippo was really unselfish.......That is good for him.
We played much better then Inter and we deserved it.....we were missing Nesta and Rui(Two key players)but we manage to win those morons!

Why wasn't Rui playing?
FORZA MILAN!!!
FORZA SERGINHO!!!

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Maldini was GREAT!!! he practically made Vieri invisible!! Plus he saved us from some dangerous balls... I was amazed! :eek: He's the greatest!!!! he was definitely the man of the game! Also Rivaldo made some really cool plays and Serginho of course was great! Dida had a couple of really dangerous saves, I LOVED the game!! but the best was the mood of the crowd, a totally different thing kids!

FORZA MILAN!
FORZA CAPITANO!

p.s. I'm SO happy right now! :D

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
shevagirl said:
Why wasn't Rui playing?
FORZA MILAN!!!
FORZA SERGINHO!!!

Simply to rest him. And look how well it worked, he had another fantastic performance. :)

Reaction score
After those two matchs, I start to believe Ancellotti knows what he can do for the team to rule the world. Pirlo and Pippo were rested in Real match and they will do well next match against Empoli, I believe so.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Let's just take a moment of silence, and all collectively thank Inter for participating in the derby. Their humiliation is always the greatest source of entertainment for me. So all of you nerazzurros........the people of the Red & Black forum have spoken, and in one collective voice we say to you:

Thank you for playing and great effort. Enjoy 3rd place.

Cheers :devilsmo:

1-0........next time......4-0

Schedule