Mista to Milan

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
It's a small rumor of this can happens... I will be pleased of this!!! I would love to see mista and sheva playing together... He is a great striker... and He has some qualities than our strikers lack off... :devil2:
BRING HIM TO MILAN!!!

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
I don't think that crespo is a player for milan... :head:

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
good player Mista.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
lol...hmmm...mista to milan..haha..this is funny...bout 2-3 years ago...while playing the game championshi manager...i signed him..4 milan n remember him scoring a lot of goals..lol....n now he is doin just that wif valencia...but this is the real world...i would prefer...crespo,torres or baros...to the likes..of .....mista

Blizzardx90

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta.....Andriy Shevchenko
I wouldn't mind Mista for Milan I guess but I don't favour him that much. And honestly I wouldn't want Crespo here. He's been to 5 clubs in the last 3 years. It would just be a waste of money, since its most likely he would leave after one season.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Melbourne said:
good player Mista.

Oh really ? Based on what ? Last year's goal stats ? He's 26.. what exactly did he do before ? Come on, someone here must have monitored him more closely.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Passion for *9* said:
Melbourne said:
good player Mista.

Oh really ? Based on what ? Last year's goal stats ? He's 26.. what exactly did he do before ? Come on, someone here must have monitored him more closely.

For once im gonna have to agree with Melbourne Mista is a good player, last year he played magnificent. So what if he is 26 he might be a late bloomer. It doesnt matter about his career past 5 or so yrs currently he is playing good and is developing into a quality striker.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Melbourne said:
good player Mista.

Passion, you are a hypocrcitc.

On one hand Crespo and Davids are shit. They used be awsome but hteat apparently doesnt matter.

And now Mista was brillant the year before but that doesnt matter.... :head:

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
btw - Mista scored 19 years last, 3rd top in La Liga.

Good player.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Melbourne said:
On one hand Crespo and Davids are shit. They used be awsome but hteat apparently doesnt matter. And now Mista was brillant the year before but that doesnt matter .. btw - Mista scored 19 years last, 3rd top in La Liga.
Good player.

I know how many he scored. But it was his first impressive season it seems, he had never caught my eyes before. So I assume he's a bit of a late bloomer + logically, I was inquiring for more info.

This issue is completely unrelated to Crespo or Davids.

You shouldn't read stuff into my posts that isn't there :o :rolleyes:

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
Passion for *9* said:
Melbourne said:
On one hand Crespo and Davids are shit. They used be awsome but hteat apparently doesnt matter. And now Mista was brillant the year before but that doesnt matter .. btw - Mista scored 19 years last, 3rd top in La Liga.
Good player.

I know how many he scored. But it was his first impressive season it seems, he had never caught my eyes before. So I assume he's a bit of a late bloomer + logically, I was inquiring for more info.

This issue is completely unrelated to Crespo or Davids.

You shouldn't read stuff into my posts that isn't there :o :rolleyes:

Yet Drogba at 26, unlike Mista has been rattling them in for the last six or seven years?

Let’s ignore the guy who scores in Spain for the man who scores in France :D

I say neither and Crespo is the man for us, for the money we’re wanting to spend (or lack) and the circumstances of the squad at the moment.

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
i'd rather crespo than mista...it's just a rumour like anything else, im pretty sure

Albion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Even he scored a lot last season it doenst mean he is a good choise for Milan.... IF he wouldv been a good player we would hear his name even before... I guess it was 'just' a good season for him.... doesnt mean he will continue with that performance... with other words --> I prefer Crespo ;)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Mista is a player with Ups and Downs.. players that we definitly doesnt need..

such for Crespo probably this days he will be loaned to us .. ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
savicevic10 said:
Yet Drogba at 26, unlike Mista has been rattling them in for the last six or seven years?
Let’s ignore the guy who scores in Spain for the man who scores in France

Polemics as usual..... Are you Melbourne's sidekick or speaker ? I was asking Melbourne, self-proclaimed expert + viewer of every league under the sun for info about Mista's pre-2004 career. I'm very much in the know about French football + Drogba who at least had 2 impressive seasons, thank you, but little do I know on said.. Mista. Apparently I'm not the only one who hasn't monitored Mista, since my request for info didn't exactly bring up the overabundance of facts + details I had hoped for, but at least I refrain from making assessments on s.o. I know little about.

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
Another rumour :head: but mista is a good player how i wished it was true :o

MIRZA

Silver Town Boys
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Salihovic, Pirlo, Bonera, Grlic, Kaladze and Sheva
Mista is good, but I think that is beter for us to buy Tores!!!!

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
I don't think we need any new striker, except a YOUNG 4th striker. how 'bout this kid Pozzi, which already is a Milan player..?!

I don't see no point in bringing in more 'top-class' strikers, we're covered damn good up front with the likes of Pippo Inzaghi, Sheva and Tomasson!

What we really lack is a pair of good wingers, Sergio seem like he's past it..

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i don't watch too much of valencia, but i did watch a couple of games of theirs over the last couple of seasons. mista didn't impress me at all.

he's not a natural striker. 2 seasons ago he was playing as an attacking midfielder, and he got moved up along with angulo after carew left. angulo isn't a natural striker either...valencia's forward line is kinda like roma's...tho not nearly as good.

mista is useless for us. we will never sign him.

PB

Beginner
Reaction score
Actually I think it could be an easy buy, and not a bad one, as it is stated before he isn´t or wasn´t a striker but an atacking midfielder, and he didn´t play so much because of Aimar, but he has shown his quality around the years here in Spain, first playing for Real Madrid B, and then in Tenerife and Valencia, he is being playing terrific this year, he has been the best striker here in Spain, far away from Torres or this fucking shit that has to play always in our National Team (do you guys know mrs. Raul) playing in a deffensive team like Valencia (1-0, 0-1, 1-0) scoring with the head and both legs, being so fast, and still working really hard. Actually he would be fine as our fourth striker, an even to sub for Kaka if finally Rui is leaving. But if you guys are looking Spain just have two names Luque he is a great one, who has a terrific shoot, is fast can play on the left, and would fit perfect in our team and for the future Pablo Ibañez that is now signed with the second team in Madrid (like Inter there) at the deffensive end.

Schedule