MONEY? OR MILAN! real milanisti for 06/07

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
With the threat of Milan dropping to serie B with the calciopoli scandal, we have a great oportunity to see the real charachters of our current players...

Who wants to stay with MILAN (even in serie B) and who wants to leave...

I was very dissapionted to read articles about Kaka' and Dida concidering their options in Milan would be droped, its very sad to hear...

I hope it wont happen but still one year in a lower division its not the end of the world... all the players will get their wages and will be back i serie A in no time...

still... ...disappionting .... KAKA', DIDA ...

and players that wont leave even in serie C, I assume Are
.....MALDINI, COSTACURTA, and PIPPO big up!

if you know opinions of other current milan players on the issiue of ACM i Serie B... post here please...

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
Stay with milan:
Maldini and Costacurta without a question.
Gattuso, Inzaghi and Gila said they want to stay.
Hope these not only words.

I think there is a good chance that Pirlo will stay also.

For the others: I don't know.

Even if I think we will stay in Serie A, I hope in case of going to B many players will remain with us.

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
all the older players would probably stay IMHO, but the younger ones would leave. Then theres the loyal ones like gilardino, who i syoung, and any club would want him, but he'd saty with milan

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
I think all of our Italian players would stay with us..
Don't know the foreigners.
And maybe Cafu, Amoroso and Serginho would stay with us too. They wouldn't reject earning a lot of money at the late stage of their career and getting chances for playing in the first team because of the departed players..

Bizarre21

MERAVIGLIOSI CL WINNER!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco van Basten, Kaka, Podolski, VDV, Radzewicz, Essien, Torres, Huntelaar
Hope they don't have relegation clause in their contracts!! I it's like that everybody wit' contract must stay as Gallani said!!

Fiore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio
Dida doesnt want to extend his contract, since it's more likely that Buffon will sign for Milan. He would only sign, when Milan board will assure him that no new keeper will arrive in Milan this summer. Nothing dissapoiting in that.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
jasiom said:
With the threat of Milan dropping to serie B with the calciopoli scandal, we have a great oportunity to see the real charachters of our current players...

Who wants to stay with MILAN (even in serie B) and who wants to leave...

I was very dissapionted to read articles about Kaka' and Dida concidering their options in Milan would be droped, its very sad to hear...

I hope it wont happen but still one year in a lower division its not the end of the world... all the players will get their wages and will be back i serie A in no time...

still... ...disappionting .... KAKA', DIDA ...
Sorry, but your argument really doesn't hold water. What makes you think it's just about the money? Don't forget the serious danger of relegation we're facing, among other factors. Plus, most of the guys are nearing the twilight of their careers and it would be pointless for them to spend it mired in the lower division instead of with a contender.

It has nothing to do with character. Try not to paint everyone with the same brush.

Last edited:

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
its not only about loyalty it has alot of other things to do. Right now im feeling fucked as a fan. What if it is true that milan buys refs ? The mere thought of it sickens me. Some players must be thinking exactly the same. How can they be expected to stay loyal to a team that is being punished for buying games ? WTF man ! its not all about the money.

ilgenio@serbia

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Savicevic, Inzaghi, Weah, Nesta, Henry
kenichy said:
its not only about loyalty it has alot of other things to do. Right now im feeling fucked as a fan. What if it is true that milan buys refs ? The mere thought of it sickens me. Some players must be thinking exactly the same. How can they be expected to stay loyal to a team that is being punished for buying games ? WTF man ! its not all about the money.

To be honest at least 3 final legs in calcio are suspicious.You have at least 3 matches with coefficient for draw(1.5).The hall league is involved in it.So you can't say that we buy refs.You can't say that you haven't noticed this what was i talking about.There's a lot of obscure moments in calcio.But for me this story is about loyalty.Batistuta showed his love and admiration for Fiorentina when they were relegated.Definetely he was the type of player everybody had wanted.But it's not all about money or Champions lague.You have to show respect for your club and for the fans.Despite everything i believe that we won't be thrown into Serie B but if we do than we'll see who loves money and who loves MILAN!!!

Reaction score
Fav. Players
All AC Milan Players & Legends
Even if AC Milan stay in Serie A, I'm not really sure that Kaka will stay. IMO, our Italian players in Milan more loyal than the 'stranieri'.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Some of us have already seen Milan relegated to Serie B. We are still here.

PaTtA_9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i dont see the problem with players not wanting to play in serie b, when they can clearly mix it with the best in the world, having said that i would definately expect the likes of maldini and costacurta to stay regardless. if milan get relegated, they should loan out players that dont want serie b for a season, hopefully if all goes well, we'll be back in serie a in no time. but i pray it never has to come to this. it would kill me if milan were found guilty of cheating, something ive always prided myself on for going for milan, that we were honest. it will be interesting to see what happens if we do get relegated, this is the sort of event that does seperate those that love milan and those are just at ac milan to play football.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Well I won't blame young players like Kaka, Pirlo or even Rino and Gila if they don't want to play in Serie B. You play in big clubs because you want to be seen, increase your visibility and called to the national team and experiencing CL games. And if Milan will play in Serie B, those are hard to come by.

Let's hope they will remain loyal to Milan.

As for Maldini and Billy (and some other old guards), I guess they know if they leave the fans would label them as being unfaithful. All those nearly 20 years of Milan career (and a chance to be remembered as legend) will be forgotten. All due respect for them, who would want to sign near 40 years old defender?

redeyes

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Paolo, Rino, Pirlo
DonippoRuiShevdini said:
Some of us have already seen Milan relegated to Serie B. We are still here.
remember that. never again. if they wanna go coz we are in B let em

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
ohh.. kaka o!

Milan will most probably stay i Serie A so this thread could be useless, allogations a silly and proof is none, but I think my argument i right... 1 year i serie B is not long, Giallini said that all who have contracts should stay... incuding (even more so now, Kaka) so it is the case "IF" milan would get relegated who would want to leave... so it is...

Loyality or More cash from the likes of Real M. or Chelsea who all obvoiusly want all ACM stars. Why wouldn't Kaka want to stay i serie B for one season? (there are 1 year loans, also...) ...the article about kaka not staying with Milan i serie B disturebed me... a bit...

I am stlightly dissapionted... does any one know why really Sheva went to chelsea...? no..? wife? future? ..."Loyality,legendary status" ... OR ..."around 110.000pounds a week".... but ofcurse its not a question of money.... I hope, I know Kaka' is a bigger Man than Sheva.

The Gurdian:
"£23m in wages which they would have to pay the player for his services over those four years."

£ 23.ooo.ooo hello? its not a question of money...no... never... was.... my wife my ass...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Going down to B w/ Milan is (almost) career suicide for a player who is relatively young + may have the desire to play elsewhere in the future. His market value decreases, he will lose endorsement deals, he might lose his spot in the national team...

I really don't blame anyone for wanting to leave, I only wish they'd be honest about it + not make Shevaesque loyalty pledges while secretly negotiating with their new club... ;)

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Going down to B w/ Milan is (almost) career suicide for a player who is relatively young + may have the desire to play elsewhere in the future. His market value decreases, he will lose endorsement deals, he might lose his spot in the national team...

I really don't blame anyone for wanting to leave, I only wish they'd be honest about it + not make Shevaesque loyalty pledges while secretly negotiating with their new club... ;)

Agreed. Can understand if they want to leave, but can't understand hypocritical comments! :o

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
snn said:
I think all of our Italian players would stay with us..
Don't know the foreigners.
And maybe Cafu, Amoroso and Serginho would stay with us too. They wouldn't reject earning a lot of money at the late stage of their career and getting chances for playing in the first team because of the departed players..
i don't think so....
pirlo...i hv feeling that he might leave us...
gila... he ever said that he'll stay in milan even if we're down, but that's bcoz he sure that milan will stay in A. i'm not sure what would he do if that's really happens..
sandro.... please go wherever u want honey, but not to the damn chelshitt!!!

the players who i really believe will stay with us are our capitano of course, rhino (trust me he will stay!!), costacurta, and maybe the other oldies....

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
BoredGame said:
hope the whole squad would stay

I want it too. But hard to be true :(

I don't know wich player will stay, wich will go, but i know one thing i will be Milanist till i die.

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
DugiNesta said:
I want it too. But hard to be true :(

I don't know wich player will stay, wich will go, but i know one thing i will be Milanist till i die.

I totally agree with you.

Schedule