Monza - Milan : 18.02.2024 | 20:45 CET | Week 25 Serie A

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Yes. Its his fault we have morons in defense. Calabria, thiaw, tomori...needs to be shipped.
Yeah, please give him maldini nesta costacurta kaladze stam for cb and he will win everything :fp:

Fuck that bald fucker is a fucking fraud, can't wait for his departure this summer

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Same counter attacking play leaves us so badly exposed. Start the counter on the right switch the ball and it's a goal. How many like that we've conceded
Again, we used to have cheat codes for defending in space with Kalulu and Tomori. It's not the same with Thiaw and Gabbia or Kjaer. Yet we still play the same damn way as if we have speed demon defenders.

danilo1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So many times last season Pioli "rotated" like today, like 6 playera... We always lost... I'm lost for words.

Anyone who reads my long ass posts already know my stance regarding Thiaw; it's unbelievable how much hype this guy gets and still manages to make brain-dead mistakes.

As soon as I saw the lineup I knew how this is going to end. I just can't see bigger picture here; saving Giroud/Leao/REIJNDERS?!?! for what exactly? Rennes?

Dirooo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Berlusconi's helicopter & Galliani's golden tie
I hope zlatan walks down from the stands to the changerooms and slaps the shit out of these soft cocks!

Why the hell are we so inconsistent, can we ever have a stress free match against these lower table teams 😮‍💨

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It seems all of our recent CBs go through this brainfart era. Tomori and Kalulu had similar games, sadly for Thiaw it's happened in several big games before his injury too...
That wasn’t just brain fart though.

Thiaw insisted on passing after several bad giveaways. It’s like he was trying to go for the spectacular to mask the shit game he’s having, and it only got worse.

Times like this someone need to tell him to cool it.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Same counter attacking play leaves us so badly exposed. Start the counter on the right switch the ball and it's a goal. How many like that we've conceded
It's how we're set up and sometimes we get punished so baaaad!!!

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yes. Its his fault we have morons in defense. Calabria, thiaw, tomori...needs to be shipped.
It’s his fault for a nonexistent build up that ultimately leads to losing the ball and getting countered, repeatedly. Our cbs push the ball so far up and start the build up inside the opponent’s half and when you would expect the midfielders to collect the ball from them, the midfielders are bunched up next to Ruben and jovic. Six players bunched up from the D to the center circle with no movement whatsoever. That isn’t any excuse for the idiotic defending but ultimately the buck stops with him. Sluggish, stagnant play the past two seasons.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Man he was the catalyst for our ass raping by Inter, cost us the Juventus match, and he alone completely torpedoed our first half today.

Pioli, of course, does his typical dumbass complete rotation of the attack, which is 0 for his tenure here at Milan. He as always fails to learn from past mistakes.

Yeah it’s unfucking real how piss poor we are when he rotates full attack after euro game.

Insanity

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
We concided 30 fuckin' goals what a team
But.. But.. But.. Its not the bald fucker fault, we don't have maldini nesta to defend our goal

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
its easy to scapegoat thiaw here as he made mistakes here, but lets not firget this bald fuckers rotations

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I mean thiaw is obviously a clown but ppl acting like monza playing circles around us because we lose the ball immediately after leaving our own half has nothing to do with the result are right there with him

How often have we put their defenders in a position to make mistakes? Losing the ball in buildup and having monza run at us 20 times in a half is not normal, the way the "system" is built is braindead and this is what it leads to

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Yeah, please give him maldini nesta costacurta kaladze stam for cb and he will win everything :fp:

Fuck that bald fucker is a fucking fraud, can't wait for his departure this summer
Baresi would be a disaster in a high fucking line... Pioli would fucking do it though!

Graeco

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Besides Adli playing stoned, and Thiaw being indescribably bad… none of the rotated in guys acted like they had the slightest interest in the game. It’s like all of them actually prefer resting on the bench.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
He's been bad

Tomori and Kalulu's return won't be any smoother

Long injuries tend to leave players rusty
Yes.

But I was referring to the type of mistakes more than anything. Hacks a player once. Does it again 4 seconds later.

Some players just aren’t that bright. The intelligence Tomori shows on the field or Gabbia even is what I mean. I don’t expect players to be infallible but some mistakes are unforgivable and should be punished by the bench and even a sale if it’s advantageous. He is always a hack or centimetre away from causing a disaster.

Schedule