Official 2004 Summer Milan's Transfers

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
calciomercato_milan.gif

updated: 10/12/2004

Mates I found this in Lega Calcio site... is weird that I haven't heard about the others transfers... who are those guys??? :conf: GHEZZI??? SCARDAMAGLIA???

Is Esajas really to play for milan??? or he will be loaned??? :conf:

Last edited:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Most likely Primavera enforcements or cheap interesting players that we'll loan out for some seasons and hope for one of them to boom

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
David said:
Most likely Primavera enforcements or cheap interesting players that we'll loan out for some seasons and hope for one of them to boom

Yes I supposed that too... but who are those guys??? how they play??? :conf:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
I've never seen them playing to tell you the truth!
It would be nice to make this thread sticky and add up any more transfers, that's if there would be any, until the transfer market doors are to be closed ... I'll do that now :)

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
I've never seen them playing to tell you the truth!
It would be nice to make this thread sticky and add up any more transfers, that's if there would be any, until the transfer market doors are to be closed ... I'll do that now :)

nice Idea... :rolleyes:

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
I'm as surprised as you Warmth, I have never seen these players play or heard about them at all.... strange :rolleyes:

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mates I have updated (look up) the official market so now there are a lot of news!!! look at that and If you have info of the rare players please post it... :conf:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So we've finally bought Bloudek for the Primavera. It was rumored a couple of months ago that we'll get him. He's a young Slovenian midfielder. I don't know how good he really is though.

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes I was trying to find info about him... but I couldn't :head: ... but many sites said that he is a very good talent... so we will see what he is going to do in primavera... :rolleyes:

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
Does anyone have some foto's or films from how these boys play??