Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Milan Primavera Squad for 2021-2022 season:

Goalkeepers:
Sebastiano Desplanches, Andreas Jungdal, Lapo Nava, and Fotios Pseftis.

Defenders:
Marco Bosisio, Andrea Bozzolan, Almamy Camara, Andrei Coubis, Milos Kerkez, Clinton Makengo, Nosa Obaretin, Luca Stanga, and Riad Tahar.

Midfielders:
Lukas Bjorklund, Kevin Bright, Enrico Di Gesu, Christian Foglio, Antonio Gala, Alessandro Polenghi, Giovanni Robotti, Niccolo Sette, and Filippo Tolomello.

Attackers:
Gabriele Alesi, Jordan Amore, Andrea Capone, Youns El Hilali, Emil Roback, Marco Nasti, Leonardo Rossi, and Chaka Traore.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Milan Primavera Squad for 2021-2022 season:

Goalkeepers:
Sebastiano Desplanches, Andreas Jungdal, Lapo Nava, and Fotios Pseftis.

Defenders:
Marco Bosisio, Andrea Bozzolan, Almamy Camara, Andrei Coubis, Milos Kerkez, Clinton Makengo, Nosa Obaretin, Luca Stanga, and Riad Tahar.

Midfielders:
Lukas Bjorklund, Kevin Bright, Enrico Di Gesu, Christian Foglio, Antonio Gala, Alessandro Polenghi, Giovanni Robotti, Niccolo Sette, and Filippo Tolomello.

Attackers:
Gabriele Alesi, Jordan Amore, Andrea Capone, Youns El Hilali, Emil Roback, Marco Nasti, Leonardo Rossi, and Chaka Traore.

:thumbsup:

Good to see Makengo, Alesi and especially Traore in the squad list. Will definitely be keeping an eye on the progression of those 3 given all the hype behind them. Also, Cuenca is still waiting for his Spanish passport so will probably be added to the squad in Jan when it arrives.

Pls share any streams in the rumour commode if you find them.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Good to see Makengo, Alesi and especially Traore in the squad list. Will definitely be keeping an eye on the progression of those 3 given all the hype behind them. Also, Cuenca is still waiting for his Spanish passport so will probably be added to the squad in Jan when it arrives.

Pls share any streams in the rumour commode if you find them.
Usually, most matches are being broadcasted live on the Milan App. Download it if you haven’t.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Is Almamy Camara a new signing? Haven't seen his name before.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is Almamy Camara a new signing? Haven't seen his name before.
He was playing with the U-17 squad last year, and has been @ Milan for more than 5 years at least.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@Kojak: The match is tomorrow, 11:00 Italy Time.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Kerkez looks superb every time he has the ball. Beats his man 9 out of 10 times.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan primavera lost 1-0 to Torino, with Robotti getting sent off. Kerkez was probably MOTM for us, and Chaka got his debut in the second half.

Next match: Liverpool. God help us.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Milan primavera lost 1-0 to Torino, with Robotti getting sent off. Kerkez was probably MOTM for us, and Chaka got his debut in the second half.

Next match: Liverpool. God help us.

Dumb question but where exactly on the Milan app is the livestream for Primavera games? I checked the Primavera section under videos but could only see a replay of the Sassuolo game.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I love the fact that Milan spent half a mill for two 16yo this summer (a significant amount) and if we continue doing this every year we will have a booming youth academy with players who can actually break through to the first team in future or be used as bargaining chips in other deals ie Tonali-Olzer.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dumb question but where exactly on the Milan app is the livestream for Primavera games? I checked the Primavera section under videos but could only see a replay of the Sassuolo game.
It wasn’t on the app today. SportItalia had the rights for it, so they didn’t broadcast it. Sorry I didn’t inform you. But even if they did, there isn’t usually any replay. Its usually on the homepage of the app. Download sportitalia app as well, in case next matches are covered by sportitalia. + Not sure you want to watch it again :lol:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I don't know much about Liverpool and Atletico's academies, so I can't tell how we'd fare against them, but I fear the worst against Porto. In recent years them, Sporting and Benfica have been a goldmine for academy talents.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
It wasn?t on the app today. SportItalia had the rights for it, so they didn?t broadcast it. Sorry I didn?t inform you. But even if they did, there isn?t usually any replay. Its usually on the homepage of the app. Download sportitalia app as well, in case next matches are covered by sportitalia. + Not sure you want to watch it again :lol:

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It wasn?t on the app today. SportItalia had the rights for it, so they didn?t broadcast it. Sorry I didn?t inform you. But even if they did, there isn?t usually any replay. Its usually on the homepage of the app. Download sportitalia app as well, in case next matches are covered by sportitalia. + Not sure you want to watch it again :lol:

Primavera will be broadcasted here https://sportitalia.com/ this season
but you might need Italian vpn

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All of our matches?

I was able to watch the match from SportItalia app. It didn?t load the first few times, but then was fine.

Unlikely all, will depend on other matches starting at the same time.
But previous 2 were broadcasted

I was able to watch first match without vpn, for second one needed vpn

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Until the Primavera sacks Giunti, the Primavera will remain relegation fodder. So much talent going to waste under this coach.

La Chupacabra

Primavera aficionado
Reaction score
Until the Primavera sacks Giunti, the Primavera will remain relegation fodder. So much talent going to waste under this coach.
I can't believe they brought so many good kids (an you can see them shine individually) and then let them be trained by this incompetent shmuck... they need to react fast, this is not a good environment, we need to train winning mentality, not let them being kicked around by lesser teams.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Well, well, well.. since I posted this in December;

9 league games
7 wins
1 draw
1 loss

Primavera now 4 points off 2nd place. Quite the turnaround.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Marco Nasti (2003) this season: 24 games, 17 goals.
Hopefully he emerges as a top player for the first team in a few years. We need more Italians.

La Chupacabra

Primavera aficionado
Reaction score
I watched the game yesterday, Bologna - Milan 0:3, boys are getting more organized, more aggressive, intensive, very good game as a team, defensively strong, and the new kid they brought from under 18, Mangiameli had a very good game, this is what was missing to the team, a heavy striker.
Chaka Traore was very active, despite selfish at times, good words for Coubis.
I am beginning to like the work Abate is doing, after the initial chaotic games, it seems that finally thing are clicking. Lets monitor his advance and the talants in the team, but my hopes are increasing after the recent games.
Will be interesting how they will compare with Chelsea youth in 2 days

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Simic seems like a really good pick up for primavera, he's doing really well at the back vs Chelsea

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Seems like Nasti has barely played for Cosenza since going on loan, just 1 appearance so far and not even on the bench for a number of games. I hope he gets to play a bit more as the season goes on.

Great result for Abate to beat Chelsea youth 3-1 yesterday. I remember Alesi being very hyped last year.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Seems like Nasti has barely played for Cosenza since going on loan, just 1 appearance so far and not even on the bench for a number of games. I hope he gets to play a bit more as the season goes on.

Great result for Abate to beat Chelsea youth 3-1 yesterday. I remember Alesi being very hyped last year.
Its about time we give Chaka Traore a shot in the first team

Schedule