Official: Alexis Saelemaekers Thread

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Saelemaekers definitely was flexing tonight.

More of this please bro :star:

His development is a steady line upwards

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
giphy.gif

all aboard the salad express. accepting new passengers

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
giphy.gif

all aboard the salad express. accepting new passengers

samu must have given him an audaciously sized key bump on the bench before he came on man had the sauce

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Mama miaaaaaa he's so slimyyyyy

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I can take it all as long as he does shit like this

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He comes here with his ridiculous name and weird ass haircut, on a 3m loan. First action being thrown in not understanding Italian or instructions from Pioli, guessing he had to play RB because he replaced Calabria. 18 months later he’s a key player in a team likely to be the favorites for the scudetto. Bravo Alexis.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He comes here with his ridiculous name and weird ass haircut, on a 3m loan. First action being thrown in not understanding Italian or instructions from Pioli, guessing he had to play RB because he replaced Calabria. 18 months later he?s a key player in a team likely to be the favorites for the scudetto. Bravo Alexis.

:lol:

True. Incredible performance tonight. Now do it in CL please

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Exceptional play when he came on. The assist for Theo was world class. Being able to see and find those assists shows how far he has come.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He has become even more unpredictable .Our youth is amazing. Saele, Leao,Tonali, Tomori.
That pass to Theo OMG.

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
Team player, smart and industrious. No wonder we play better when he’s on. Florenzi can’t replicate what he’s doing. Once this dude develops his long shots he will be a beast.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
He is an important piece for the team because he brings balance and covers a lot of ground. I thought he, Calabria and Tonali were excellent defensively.

I just hope to see him shoot more, first time to be even better attackingly

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Renewed into 2026. True Rossonero unlike some others.

:proud:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Very limited, he’s got age on his side but in a club like Milan he’s always on thin ice, as soon as we are more financially stable players like him will not have a place at Milan even on the bench.

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think he is a good backup for when the team is tired and we need someone to press. Not a starter by anymeans.

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
He played like a BEAST against Estonia with Belgium. Tricks, shots, a lot of good defending, counter-attacks and a superb goal denied by the ref for an off side position. One of the best players on the pitch that night

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He needs to play with a calmer head. It looks like he's always in a panic-mode when he gets into the final 3rd. Seems rushed (yet he is not) and makes terrible execution on the ball many times.
Hopefully that part of his gsme develops, and we'll hsbe a grrat playrr on our hands. Until then, he's a hit or miss. Does good things but is also very frustrating. Of course...his work rate and defensive contribution is not up for a debate.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
This guy baffles me frankly.
I've always defended him and thought he contributed far more to the team's success than his numbers would suggest, which he did and he still isn't completely useless.

But the above-mentioned numbers are getting ridiculously embarrassing at this stage. His attacking output is inexistent.

What exactly is his best role? Defensive winger? Eeeww... I mean that's not even a fucking thing. And if it is, I don't want it to be a thing at Milan.

His forces are link-up play, pressing, workrate. His most apparent flaws are not being able beat a man, not a reliable crosser of the ball, can't score a goal. This list of characteristics doesn't add up to a winger in my book.

When everyone's injury free and ready to play (jk, won't happen) I'd like to see Leao tried at RW with Rebic on the left. It may not work but to me it's worth a shot.

I think Saele in some games could be useful in the middle in place of Diaz. He certainly possesses more grinta than Brahim and wouldn't necessarily get bullied out of a match as happens far too often with Diaz unfortunately.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
what i dont get is why would anyone think he can be much better attacker (grow) than he is now.
he is 22 and never really showed good 1on1 or good finishing - that skills you can see in player at 18-20.
you have it or not - and saele doesnt.