Official: Andre Miguel Valente da Silva Thread

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
It would be incredible if his value increases to some 50 million following exploits in the little league and we sell him to Madrid or Barca.
They have an option to buy, so we wont be selling him for more unless Sevilla decide they dont want to exercise their option which doesnt make sense if there are suitors.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
They have an option to buy, so we wont be selling him for more unless Sevilla decide they dont want to exercise their option which doesnt make sense if there are suitors.

Oh you are right. I had briefly thought two sales weren't possible in a transfer season, but it would be two registrations not two sales. Sevilla will simply exercise the option and sell him to a big club for good money. Silva will just go from being registered as a Sevilla player to a new club player. I think that's how it works.

We'll get only the option money from Sevilla.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
It would be incredible if his value increases to some 50 million following exploits in the little league and we sell him to Madrid or Barca.

lol if his value will increase over 41 mill in total Sevilla will by him and flip him

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Even 40 million would be a great return for Andre Silva, so it's all win-win.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
lol if his value will increase over 41 mill in total Sevilla will by him and flip him

Its all good, he would never score over 15 goals here anyway. In Spain he has a chance to do so, not cause the league is weaker or anything, he is just a mental midget and can't deal with the pressure of playing for current Milan.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
amazing how some people are trying to minimize his hattrick, lol

If you wanna bash on him that badly, this ain't your week, maybe next time

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

cristiano would have scored 6 the same game. srs.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.

Exactly.

Give the guy some credit, don't be so blind in your hatred.

Scoring goals is never as easy at it seems. Go take a look at the chances Aubameyang, who many consider to be world class on this forum missed against Chelsea.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Exactly.

Give the guy some credit, don't be so blind in your hatred.

Scoring goals is never as easy at it seems. Go take a look at the chances Aubameyang, who many consider to be world class on this forum missed against Chelsea.

The fact that people had Obamayang as a top 5 striker will always be hilarious. :lol:

So glad we didn't buy him.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Hopefully this isn't a one-off great game by him.

Would be outstanding if we can finance those 36m we have to pay for Higuain next year, by selling Andre Silva for a similar amount, after a great season at Sevilla.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i am always amazed by people on the internet who react with anger and hatred at a young guy who tried his best and failed.

silva never bitched to the coach about being benched or tried to force a move, he never got stroppy during the games, always had a smile on his face. He is still a milan player and we should all be glad he started brilliantly.

I guess peoples egos and their correct predictions come first tho.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
silva never bitched to the coach about being benched or tried to force a move, he never got stroppy during the games, always had a smile on his face.

What??
I remember him walking for the entire match vs Benevento and being angry with Gattuso after the sub

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
I've always wanted him to do well, donno why he gets so much hate..

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Oh you are right. I had briefly thought two sales weren't possible in a transfer season, but it would be two registrations not two sales. Sevilla will simply exercise the option and sell him to a big club for good money. Silva will just go from being registered as a Sevilla player to a new club player. I think that's how it works.

We'll get only the option money from Sevilla.
Can a player be sold twice in the same transfer window?

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Player can be sold 10 times... Problem is, a player can only play for two different teams during one season. That's why TS33 couldn't play for us for half a season when he came to Milan.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Player can be sold 10 times... Problem is, a player can only play for two different teams during one season. That's why TS33 couldn't play for us for half a season when he came to Milan.

A player can transfer 3 times in a season and play for only two different teams, but that had nothing to do with TS33.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Gattuso: "Andre Silva? Me and the club management did not want to sell him, he wanted to leave at all costs. I always said he is a great player for one at his age."

so the fanboys know, if he leaves it has nothing to do with rino or management.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino is so gentlemanly..

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Gattuso: "Andre Silva? Me and the club management did not want to sell him, he wanted to leave at all costs. I always said he is a great player for one at his age."

well duhhh, wasn't this obvious?

Guy wants to play and have a fair chance? I can't blame him.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Anybody know how well 'dre played in the 0-0 draw with Villarreal yesterday?

Bacca only on as a sub.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Anybody know how well 'dre played in the 0-0 draw with Villarreal yesterday?

Bacca only on as a sub.

Horrible performance, 3/10... 2 big chances missed, from 5 and 10m, only 1 shot on target (easily saved by Asenjo) even if Sevilla played a very offensive football. i'm sorry for the fanboys but he scored 3 goals vs Vallecano because one of the CB, Ba, was under contract for Porto for 9 years... always out on loan :lol:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Horrible performance, 3/10... 2 big chances missed, from 5 and 10m, only 1 shot on target (easily saved by Asenjo) even if Sevilla played a very offensive football. i'm sorry for the fanboys but he scored 3 goals vs Vallecano because one of the CB, Ba, was under contract for Porto for 9 years... always out on loan :lol:

Thanks for the update bro.

The loan with option deal has got me caught in two minds. If he has a poor performance then we won't get our money back. But if he performs I'd wonder if we made the option too low. At the end of the day if we break even then I guess that is the best we can expect.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Dude started borino in our opener. I'd ignore pretty much everything he has to say

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Dude started borino in our opener. I'd ignore pretty much everything he has to say

Who proved to be more useful than your boy Gonzalo (not that I blame him).

Btw Massaro, whom of our players, except Higsy, do you support?

Schedule