fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
ewlhvrbexfa91.jpg

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Future ballon d’or just like Rafa and Sandrinho.

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
Walter Baseggio, a former high-level Belgian midfielder who has won three Belgian championships with Anderlecht in his career and who played 27 matches for the national team, spoke exclusively to MilanNews.it to talk about the new AC Milan signing Charles De Ketealere.

"De Ketelaere is the future of Belgium, congratulations to Milan for signing him"

Full article in Italian

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Welcome home Charlie boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 So exciting we got him over the line. What I've seen of him on Youtube isn't extraordinary, but I guess Maldini knows what he's doing. Hope he wins many, many Scudettos and Champions Leagues with us. :star::star::star::star::star::star:

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Welcome, CDK!

Desc

Winner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A.Shevchenko, Kaká, P.Maldini, T.Silva
Welcome Charles!! can't wait for the season to start.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome Champ. He has same kind of aura like Kaka.

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
For future rnb members when visiting the early pages, it take 2 years scouting and 2 months negotiation for maldini massara to convince he is worth €36m.
Hope it will reach his potential and expectation in time ( 2 years adaptation) like leao or maybe faster.

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard
Yay! Charles is finally here! No more "next week" drama.... Lol.

Excited to see him reach his prime with Milan, becoming a winner in Italy, Europe and the world, in the process. Let's go!

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Welcome Champ. He has same kind of aura like Kaka.
More Abercrombie and Fitch than Jesus save my soul but this is acceptable.

My baseline expectation is he should ensure saltycracker or diaz dont start more than 10 games this season depending on his position.

Last edited:

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
More Abercrombie and Fitch than Jesus save my soul but this is acceptable.

My baseline expectation is he should ensure saltycracker doesn't start more than 10 games this season.
Give me a comparison for him tfat. I am already lying about him “white gullit”. My lies are going to keep getting bigger

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Give me a comparison for him tfat. I am already lying about him “white gullit”. My lies are going to keep getting bigger
Hmmm :monto:

I don't know if there's a direct comparison but what I noticed recently is that over the last few months when Maldini was vigorously pursuing this kid, daniolo had changed his look entirely. Bleach blond hair etc etc. Almost trying to look like cdk to get back his father's attention.

I think an awkward conversation must have occured between father and son where Maldini said cdk is the son i never had. Probably as he was sending his real son to spezia.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hmmm :monto:

I don't know if there's a direct comparison but what I noticed recently is that over the last few months when Maldini was vigorously pursuing this kid, daniolo had changed his look entirely. Bleach blond hair etc etc. Almost trying to look like cdk to get back his father's attention.

I think an awkward conversation must have occured between father and son where Maldini said cdk is the son i never had. Probably as he was sending his real son to spezia.
Tfat you fuck I know you are German and you are into eugenics. We know Theo and Cdk are Maldini’s sons. Give me player comp.

God I am ready to lie tall, slender, long face fuck me i love this kind of player may be that’s the reason I had a hard on for huntelaar. This guy better be winning back to back ballondor

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He is so calm in front of the goal

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Tfat you fuck I know you are German and you are into eugenics. We know Theo and Cdk are Maldini’s sons. Give me player comp.

God I am ready to lie tall, slender, long face fuck me i love this kind of player may be that’s the reason I had a hard on for huntelaar. This guy better be winning back to back ballondor
I guess gullit is the right comparison when it comes to milan history because that was the last time we had super versatile players. If we look at more modern players then havertz would be a good comparison. Can play central wing CF .. tall , great control , good pace etc etc.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Hes good looking.

Looks like a trust fund kid who would roofie a girl at a frat party and get off because his rich parents get a good lawyer.

Not saying he is like that, I actually think he is a good kid and not a rapist like CR7.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Welcome Charles and good luck!

At last this saga is over. I hope he hits the ground running and becomes another shrewd signing by Maldini and co.

CDK

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hes good looking.

Looks like a trust fund kid who would roofie a girl at a frat party and get off because his rich parents get a good lawyer.

Not saying he is like that, I actually think he is a good kid and not a rapist like CR7.
He´s a bit introvert, doesn´t like too much attention.
Doesn´t do anything to grap attention. No special haircut, clothes, tattoos or car.Half the boy nxt door, half the ideal son in law.
Can imagine how he´s looking at the media circus now.
But after this maybe boring façade, there is something far more important. Fire.
He´s extremely focused on the game, has a lot of self-confidence (that he doesn´t feel the need to express), wants to improve in all aspects of his game and will work very hard to get a starter place in the team.
When deal between Bruges and Milan was stuck in an ego ecercise, he was the man who yelled finally ´enough is enough´, a total unexpected move.
One of his former youth coaches told me last year that his mental attitude is underrated, just because he doesn´t make that much noise.
In fact, it´s a killer. A silent one, but a killer, he added.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A715F met Tapatalk

Schedule