Official Combat Sports (MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing) Thread

Congo Powers

b+g immortale
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, Theo, KPB, Mario
looking through the UFC roster and i'm just thinking who are these people??

i think it's just gonna get worse, if UFC don't start paying these athletes what they're worth. they're simply gonna continue choosing other sports.

you are ******ed mb. ive watched every ufc for 3 or so years i think, if you dont like it? youre obviously a gay man

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
well it's the last 2-3 years it's started getting shitty... AKA when they decided to make it mainstream for real (they'd been working towards it for the last 10-12 years)

you sound like Dana speaking

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
see if you can find some old UFC events

a totally different experience, not this plastic shit that arouse casuals like yourself.

Congo Powers

b+g immortale
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, Theo, KPB, Mario
i have watched so many of the old fights...incredible. the point is i just like seeing violence, i am the just bleed guy.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i have watched so many of the old fights...incredible. the point is i just like seeing violence, i am the just bleed guy.

even that part of the game has become worse. much worse

i'm no technical and tactical connoisseur, I also love fights where they fuck each other up and just leave it all in there. but it's all about the level of fighters whether it's technical, tactical or just bleed. the level is low.

Congo Powers

b+g immortale
Reaction score
Fav. Players
wtf was that benoit saint denis guy, the special forces frenchman. what a fucking chin

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
It's just there are far too many events, one ppv per month and a stacked card would be infinitely better, bit like football with far too many games and only getting worse.

Less is always more

Congo Powers

b+g immortale
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i also watch bkfc and street beefs

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
It's just there are far too many events, one ppv per month and a stacked card would be infinitely better, bit like football with far too many games and only getting worse.

Less is always more

Yeah the gazillion events is the main reason I've lost interest

Not hating on ufc, I get why they're doing it, there's money to be made. But will it holds in the long run?

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This next PPV even is actually exciting. I hope Colby gets smashed again.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah the gazillion events is the main reason I've lost interest

Not hating on ufc, I get why they're doing it, there's money to be made. But will it holds in the long run?

I think there's enough just bleed casuals to keep them in the game.

Congo Powers

b+g immortale
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This next PPV even is actually exciting. I hope Colby gets smashed again.
(y) lookng forward to chandler-gaethe the most.....although the last colby usman was indeed spectacular
just not a big fan of the colby wrestling type.

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
(y) lookng forward to chandler-gaethe the most.....although the last colby usman was indeed spectacular
His got some funny one liners ill give him that. Also does anyone have somewhere with decent links that they watch ppv events on? Paying 70 dollars per event is kinda ridiculous.

Congo Powers

b+g immortale
Reaction score
Fav. Players
alex pereira...wtf!? so cool

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Colby is a wrestling type now? He doesn't have much power, but his stand up game is great.

If he didn't clown around all the time, there would be much more respect for his fighting game.

Congo Powers

b+g immortale
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yea...but he's not knocking guys out

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
alex pereira...wtf!? so cool
He looks so fucking big. and his striking is so clean and precise. People keep accrediting his knockouts to his incredible power, but his precision is more impressive to me. Technique is so refined that he can knock you out with an elbow, a hook, or a knee. His takedown is sus though any high level grappler will give him problems but all the strikers in the division are fucked.