Official Combat Sports (MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing) Thread

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Fight was about to turn into Nate's favor. Masvidal was exhausted, he was sitting on his stool in tripod position which is the telltale sign of inadequate and labored breathing.

That's just a big if. You don't know if Masvidal wouldn't have been able to pull another 2 rounds. This is a pure myth that Nate wins wights when he picks up the pace in the last 2 rounds, he won exactly 0 fights that way in his whole career.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Hopefully we won't have to listen to that dude now with his messed up jaw.

Well done Usman.

Usman didn't respect Colby's striking because there was nothing behind those strikes which probably also indicates that the only reason Lawler had issues was the fear of the takedown and being tired from the wall and stall during the fight. Really happy because I got tired of people hyping up Colby's striking.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Pretty decent fight, i had it even up until the last, Colby doesn't need that trash gimmick anymore, he's a good enough fighter. The Kurt Angle entrance is good stuff though.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Pretty decent fight, i had it even up until the last, Colby doesn't need that trash gimmick anymore, he's a good enough fighter. The Kurt Angle entrance is good stuff though.

He fucked up with his post fight twitter whining.

I had the fight 2-2 or slight 3-1 edge towards Usman btw.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Change of guard bro

Well that may be true for Max, but he was on JRE the next day and he didn't seem like he is going away anytime soon.

Frankie and Jose are in the changing of the dippers part of their careers, they haven't been top tier for a along while now.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
cowboy--connor :love:

adesanya--romero :love: :love:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
How is Cerrone rated in fight world? Like before this fight what was his reputation 2020?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
usman-masvidal :love: :love: :love: :love:

That's gonna be very interesting, in the sense that we can see if Masvidal can make it competitive. Although i have it USMAN all day long, via wrestle fuck.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
very impressive from reyes..judges did him a little dirty i think

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
very impressive from reyes..judges did him a little dirty i think

A little bit more, that ways pure robbery. If you go with the notion that you have to beat the champ, e.g get him unconscious at best you can score it as a draw.

But that UD was PURE SHIT, Reyes easily won the first 3.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kind of feel like felder won that.....maybe home crowd advantage here

les gooooo wilder fury

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But Fury is the far better boxer. There was no doubt about it, even after the first game.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wilder seemed shaky from the first second.
He's probably telling the truth about his leg. Something was off from the beginning.

possibly...although i think it was the first knockdown that destroyed his ear, after that he was wobbly for the rest

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Starts singing american pie in the ring after victory.

God bless Tyson Fury

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But Fury is the far better boxer. There was no doubt about it, even after the first game.

I’ve noticed a funny pattern

Any time Joe Rogan rides the nuts of someone and proclaim them some sort of greatness that’s undeserved, that said person will lose in the coming future. :lol:

Happened to many people in boxing and mma already

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I’ve noticed a funny pattern

Any time Joe Rogan rides the nuts of someone and proclaim them some sort of greatness that’s undeserved, that said person will lose in the coming future. :lol:

Happened to many people in boxing and mma already

so kamaru will lose to masvidal. yeaaahh buddy.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players