Official Combat Sports (MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing) Thread

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Maybe he will fuck off for good now.
nate only has one fight left on his contract. he wanted out for a year and the only fights he seems to have been offered are terrible match ups for him: khamzat or colby. such a bitch move by the ufc. he stands no chance against these guys.
trilogie against conor as his last fight would have been perfect and a nice payday for nate but mctapper probably won't fight until next year

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
nate only has one fight left on his contract. he wanted out for a year and the only fights he seems to have been offered are terrible match ups for him: khamzat or colby. such a bitch move by the ufc. he stands no chance against these guys.
trilogie against conor as his last fight would have been perfect and a nice payday for nate but mctapper probably won't fight until next year
At this point UFC probably want to wash their hands of him.

He really overestimate his values. Most “serious” contenders are bad match ups for him.

I agree, in terms of an exciting fight, McGregor would have been the best option

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
At this point UFC probably want to wash their hands of him.

He really overestimate his values. Most “serious” contenders are bad match ups for him.

I agree, in terms of an exciting fight, McGregor would have been the best option
he wanow the boxing fight against jake paul and the ufc doesn't want to let him leave so easily. you’re right absolute every contender is a bad match up for him hence why the fight against khamzat is so pointless. he has turned down the fight before but now he just seems to want to get through it and be done

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he wanow the boxing fight against jake paul and the ufc doesn't want to let him leave so easily. you’re right absolute every contender is a bad match up for him hence why the fight against khamzat is so pointless. he has turned down the fight before but now he just seems to want to get through it and be done
Dana is petty af.

And after Woodleys embarrassment, probably doesn’t want anymore UFC guys risking their name against Jake Paul

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Dana is petty af.

And after Woodleys embarrassment, probably doesn’t want anymore UFC guys risking their name against Jake Paul
yea only fighter he really cares about is his million dollar baby conor.

wasn't woodley already done when he fought jake paul tho? i think he was on a 4-5 fight losing streak. easy money for jake:proud: i would like to see nate against him. he’s a far better boxer than woodley and asskren combined + durable as fuck

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yea only fighter he really cares about is his million dollar baby conor.

wasn't woodley already done when he fought jake paul tho? i think he was on a 4-5 fight losing streak. easy money for jake:proud: i would like to see nate against him. he’s a far better boxer than woodley and asskren combined + durable as fuck
Overall mma guys “boxing” are suspect compared to pure boxing. They are entirely different.

But I do agree, Askren had 0 hands and Woodley was always a wrestler who had heavy hands rather than good at striking. Nate would probably have a decent showing but I think risk vs reward is too much for Uncle Dana

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
this paddy bumlett dork needs some serious beating

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
hqdefault.jpg

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this paddy bumlett dork needs some serious beating
That was nice back Control to trap the arm and get the choke.

For some reason this guy reminds me a lot of Owen Hart’a Nugget gimmick

1658924756115.jpeg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
The ufc has to give Paulo costa another contract right?? Man is must see TV, wtf was that fight...the face smear :lol: :lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Poor Usman.

A lot of people have him up 4-0 or at least 3-1 before getting KTFO

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wtf is khamzat doing 😂

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Oh shit, they still have this sport?!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol! Everything turned out better 😂
Thank you khamzat!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Came in overweight so he’s fighting holland at 180
Diaz vs ferguson now

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
what a joke:fp:so fucking unprofessional
Caught up on what's been happening. Seems like it was something medical, Chimaez doesn't strike me as someone who'd come in 8p overweight because of unprofessionalism.

Shame though, was looking forward to seeing Diaz getting fucked up. He might actually have a small chance vs Ferguson.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Khabib ran from Tony and this khamzat running from Nate. USA

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Ferguson vs Diaz is definitely more awesome.

Feel bad for Kevin Holland though, that guys cool as shit.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Caught up on what's been happening. Seems like it was something medical, Chimaez doesn't strike me as someone who'd come in 8p overweight because of unprofessionalism.

Shame though, was looking forward to seeing Diaz getting fucked up. He might actually have a small chance vs Ferguson.
that’s the official explanation but idk… missing weight by 8p is gross and i really like that guy. maybe should have started cutting earlier. he has put up a poor show the whole week and was even responsible for the press conference having to be cancelled.

anyway he saved the card somehow:lol: match-ups now are much better. setting up an unranked/finished nate on his way out against khamzat was ridiculous from the beginning, although poor holland is now taking the beating.