Code:
replay - https://i.imgur.com/12WpJxR.gifv

DlYaJAd.gif

dvl19i

SinceBirth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ZLATAN
We cannot loose someone like Isma. Any news about extension?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We cannot loose someone like Isma. Any news about extension?
Yeah him and his agent believe he is worth more than what Milan want to offer, might have to be a case of him performing at a high level longer to change their minds, hopefully before winter... if he stays on the same contract clubs will come knocking next summer and take him away on a cheap/free, watching Sky Sports UK pundits refer to him as one of the best around in the position and its true

There were no issues with Theo and Tomori (now Tonali) for example - I know Theo got 4.5m, not sure what Fik got and what Sandro will be getting but apparently offer to Isma was around 3m

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
Yeah him and his agent believe he is worth more than what Milan want to offer, might have to be a case of him performing at a high level longer to change their minds, hopefully before winter... if he stays on the same contract clubs will come knocking next summer and take him away on a cheap/free, watching Sky Sports UK pundits refer to him as one of the best around in the position and its true

There were no issues with Theo and Tomori (now Tonali) for example - I know Theo got 4.5m, not sure what Fik got and what Sandro will be getting but apparently offer to Isma was around 3m

Tomori got 3.5m.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Stay healthy please

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Why are we paying Florenzi 3m and also offering Bennacer 3m?

Why are we being disrespectful?
because we have idiotic management that's why.

Bakayoko on 3.5 m
Origi on 4 m contract.
Florinzi on 3 M.
Rebic on 3.5 M contract.
not sure about desk but i think he is also on 4 - 5 M contract.

Aside from Leao , Theo(who i consider Bennacer is more consistent than both) and the fact that he is our best midfielders, not giving bennacer at least 4 M contract is an insult for him and if we lost him for a million difference and then replace him with some garbage Maldini going to through at us then really we never going to progress as a club.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bennacer more consistent than Theo gtfo

He was a bench player last year. Theo has been good to great since he signed and LOYAL

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Player of the month 3 times last season? From the bench?

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He started 15 games. Who gave him player of month? Somebody like mb he gets lot of motm when we lose or draw.

Tonali started more than double his games. Fat Kessie snatched his spot when we went on winning streak

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He started 15 games. Who gave him player of month? Somebody like mb he gets lot of motm when we lose or draw.

Tonali started more than double his games. Fat Kessie snatched his spot when we went on winning streak
Maybe if you watch milan more you would know he spent alot of last season on bench due to injury, and yes is MUCH MORE CONSISTENT THAN theo and leao.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maybe if you watch milan more you would know he spent alot of last season on bench due to injury, and yes is MUCH MORE CONSISTENT THAN theo and leao.
yo this is not China stop lying

More consistent than Theo :lol:

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Just offer him same as Theo and get it done with. We cannot afford to lose him , too important for us. If he still doesn’t renew then sell him in the summer market. One thing we cannot do again is let top players go on free. Imagine the team we could’ve had if we had received transfer fees for Donna kessie hakan and to a small extent Romagnoli

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
he's a crucial ball holding midfielder for us, unlike kessie he can actually contribute in attack
if he's consistent and injury-free he's easily our top 3 essential player (maignan/theo, bennacer, leao) and should be extended.
again unlike kessie he'll be immediately pulled to the EPL and can easily start in a top flight team.
let's hope he won't be greedy otherwise he's out of here, also haven't heard much 'loyalty statements' from him regarding wanting to stay here, so i'm 50-50 on him actually staying

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Forget Donna, Hakan and Kessie. If this guy’s allowed to walk for free we’ve well and truly screwed the pooch.

Schedule