Official: Ismael Bennacer Thread

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Renew so I can adore you again

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Bennacer, Maignan, Tonali and Tomori are essential for the club. The rest is replaceable.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Hope he has recovered from hectic schedule. He had a good first half without injuries hope to have a better second half

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I just saw that flying knee to the face of the Saudi defender. My God, that looked painful.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Renew asap please. Can’t have both him and Leao with 1 yr left on contract in the summer.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Wondering what our last biggest sale was?! Management needs to step up , they’ve been good at finding players at good prices but renewals and selling players at good rates not letting them go for free is gonna be disastrous for us if if not changed instantly

Kirk Van Houten

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Attachments

• redditsave.com_i_sometimes_wonder_wheres_this_legend_hows_he-ufxfx7jx9r081.mp4
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
At last some good news.

A very good player, who is in the best place to improve.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Bennacer, Maignan, Tonali and Tomori are essential for the club. The rest is replaceable.
Been saying this for a while. Plus, cash in Leão while we can, he can't give us much more, the squad needs a restoration.
Atleast 50% of every sector of our field needs improvements.

But... the most important thing in our lifes right now, we do need our own stadium asap.

Last edited:

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
VEDwBya.gif

Code:
replay - https://i.imgur.com/wcHs5KX.gifv

O38nteu.gif

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The season is over for him. Too bad he only got to play for 17 minutes against Inter.

This goes to show one coach could rest his key players as much as he wants and when he deploys them in an important match after all the rest they could get hurt after several minutes and there you go. This is no different from playing them in less important matches and they pick up an injury.

Same outcome = injured key players & a bad result
Different timing = in a more important match vs. in a less important match (I am not sure though if any Serie A matches are considered "less important" by a sane & sensical coach)

The point here is to use your key players to get the results you need in just the right amount of time then take them off. If you just hide them under your armpits to shield them from all sources of harm out there you are just a hopeless piece of coach.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
50 million also gone wtf

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I am not convinced by this little man.

Schedule