Official: Olivier Giroud Thread

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Oh no!! The #9 shirt is cursed!!! .... No guys, it's just we've only had shitty beta cuck boy #9's who didn't have a strong champion's mentality. Top signing regardless of age. Forza Giroud

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Giroud was meant to play for Milan before his birth.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
A great performance. A class finish for his first, a well taken penalty and he would have had a world class assist had Leao been able to finish. I hope this is just the start of things to come.

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
uoHvSNQ.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/vYD2mCW.gifv

1r7zJIw.gif

EVlxxpJ.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/NxKow8J.gifv

EQt0DgA.gif

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Tested positive for covid. The shirt is cursed

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I think people where shitting on him too much after last game, wasn't easy with 10 men and playing so defensive. Like the commentators I felt sorry for him, he was quite isolated. He's much better if there's someone close to him, so he can flick/pass on the ball. Also he's still not in top form, first games of the season (before covid and injury) he was great and I'm sure he'll get back to it. Look at Bennacer, he's finally back to his great form, took him about 2 months after covid. Missing training for a while does have an effect.
Also finally Brahim is back, that should help Giroud. 4 goals so far ist not bad, scoring in every Serie A home game that he played, he likes San Siro 😊

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think people where shitting on him too much after last game, wasn't easy with 10 men and playing so defensive. Like the commentators I felt sorry for him, he was quite isolated. He's much better if there's someone close to him, so he can flick/pass on the ball. Also he's still not in top form, first games of the season (before covid and injury) he was great and I'm sure he'll get back to it. Look at Bennacer, he's finally back to his great form, took him about 2 months after covid. Missing training for a while does have an effect.
Also finally Brahim is back, that should help Giroud. 4 goals so far ist not bad, scoring in every Serie A home game that he played, he likes San Siro 😊
You're right, he was the wrong player at the wrong time. Should have been someone like Rebic who could attack the space. Giroud was our only option at the time and he just didn't have the tools to do what was needed. Although he was expected to at least get some fouls to kill some time, or move the ball up and reduce pressure, but he barely got any.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I'm liking the rotation between him and Ibra. Both are getting on the scoresheet regularly in recent games.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Day 139 in the Milan camp:

- they still haven't realized that I'm not one of them, that I'm not really a football player.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Day 166 in the Milan camp:

I am still not a football player.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
never in my life have i seen a player 5 years younger than Ibra and yet older than him

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
yet another transfer I was right about.
imagine how tired we are

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
He's been what I expected of him. Nothing spectacular nor anything near that warrants being called 'shit'. He's got us some important points vs Torino and Verona.

By the way, I'm confident he'll score tomorrow and the tone will change a bit.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
a goal is likelier be to scored by an OG (own goal) than OG (Olivier Giroud)

what a donkey

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
What a hero.

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
can we just get a striker that is like 24 and in their prime? Just once

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
can we just get a striker that is like 24 and in their prime? Just once
As much as I want the same I’m a little puzzled by your choice of thread and timing. Didn’t Giroud and Zlatan both play vital parts in this win?

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
As much as I want the same I’m a little puzzled by your choice of thread and timing. Didn’t Giroud and Zlatan both play vital parts in this win?
Sure did. Except they are both old and their careers are winding down. I suppose my choice of thread was poor. Still a valid point though

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
He has 5 goals in 16 appearances and some of those apperances would be off the bench.
I am not sure of peoples expectations of him.

He has been perfectly solid at times can hold up and distribute well, even when he has been bad such as the Porto CL 3 game he still worked hard and was our best threat in the first half. This guy isn't 27 in his peak his on the way out and still performing, I am quite happy with his output.

If he gets 10+ goals this term I call that a win.

What are his haters expectations ?

Schedule