Official: Pierre Kalulu Thread

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Pioli's biggest mistake was subbing Kalulu off. He had at least three interception tonight .

Offensively he was better than florenzi, I do not understand the sub. Exposed the defence.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Maybe he was tired. I hope it was because he was tired.

Otherwise big mistake by Pioli. Florenzi shouldn't even get to smell the pitch as long as Calabria and Kalulu are available.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Maybe he was tired. I hope it was because he was tired.

Otherwise big mistake by Pioli. Florenzi shouldn't even get to smell the pitch as long as Calabria and Kalulu are available.
Pioli said in his presser that Florenzi was subbed on because he's better at crossing the ball. Made sense seeing as we had both Giroud and Zlatan on the field.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
FEqjW6kXwAIqvBI

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli said in his presser that Florenzi was subbed on because he's better at crossing the ball. Made sense seeing as we had both Giroud and Zlatan on the field.
That's bullshit! Florenzi didn't had a single good cross so far. Kalulu have better cross and is better defender. What about assist to Maldini? Pioli be a man and admit it that you made a mistake by taking Kalulu of the field .Every time Kalulu has been great so far.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Swagotelli

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Maldini, Gattuso
That would have made sense if Florenzi knew how to cross

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I love this guy because he has character, i think next to Kajer, Ibra, Tomori, bennacer and Magic mike, the rest lacks character when pressured, this guy seems to never lost his head even through he is 20 years old.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli also said that other than Florenzi having a better cross, he thought Kalulu wouldn't feel comfortable playing on the left as a CB