Official: Rafael Leão Thread

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Crawl back into your cave.

Juventus closed down our left flank because they knew how dangerous Theo and Leao are. Cuaudrado and Danilo basically played the same position tonight.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Crawl back into your cave.

Juventus closed down our left flank because they knew how dangerous Theo and Leao are. Cuaudrado and Danilo basically played the same position tonight.

lol, he was utter shit, nothing to do with Juve closing him. Tried to get rid of the ball when he got it, passed into nowhere, dribbled into defenders, etc.

but you said Rebic was shit, so I don't expect you to know what you're looking at

I had no problem praising him for the previous games, when he did well, but today he was pure crap and looked uninterested. Who was worse than him from the starting XI? Don't tell me it was Saelemakers, coz it's not true. Kessie comes close

If I can acknowledge when he's good, why do you guys always cover his ass every time and don't acknowledge when he's shit?

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
It was just last week he scored a solo goal vs Lazio to unlock the game and was pivotal in our 2 goals at Anfield. Stop being so reactionary, he was far from one of the worst tonight.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Ronin and his shenanigans.
Please release vulture on him

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As long as he stops smoking pot he will have my support.

Marijuana and vaping were his problem. He developed a lazy attitude towards the game because of it.

He has some potential in him.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
As long as he stops smoking pot he will have my support.

Marijuana and vaping were his problem. He developed a lazy attitude towards the game because of it.

He has some potential in him.

Is this true ??????

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
No marijuana addicts in ac milan please

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Saelemaekers and Kessie were definitely worse than him tonight, but yeah, not a good game from him.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Can we talk about his contribution defensively? Did much better than before, and this is exactly what we need. There will be games where he will not be his usual self, but if he contributes defensively to compensate thats very important.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Can we talk about his contribution defensively? Did much better than before, and this is exactly what we need. There will be games where he will not be his usual self, but if he contributes defensively to compensate thats very important.

Had quite a few turnovers he forced on Juventus but we got closed between their lines. If they hadn't had an early goal and it was more open, any one of those could've resulted in something dangerous. He uses his body well when he gets in front of someone with the ball and then steals it to immediately turn a counter.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Juventus really made it tough for our left flank. There will be a time when we can expect him to perform under such circumstances, but not yet. He didn't have a good game yesterday, but he was sharp and in the game. Juventus had to adapt to him.

I'm really happy with his start to the season.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Cocaina Pato and now marijuana Leao?

Marijuana is such a banter era drug. Come on Leao.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Time for a Man of the Match performance. :star:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Dang, he's unlucky with those bicycle kicks.

1:51

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Please keep it up

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
If this kid doesn't have Balon d'or potential I don't know who does.

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
82d96mF.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/wYFWujh.gifv
AtFP77h.gif

sa8fGyR.gif

it's not a goal but...
gCkUrXK.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/QXv0MWd.gifv

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That 2 touch bicycle kick was fucking siiiiiiiiick. :eek:

Something very few footballers in the world can pull off.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
He's by far the most talented player we've had since Pato. Lets just hope he doesnt turn into a new Pato with injuries and cocaine nor a new Balotelli where his head is at everything else but football

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I also felt somewhat similarity with Pato ... Is he as explosive? On danger with his knees?

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I also felt somewhat similarity with Pato ... Is he as explosive? On danger with his knees?

Definitely as explosive. He makes it so easy when he skips past his man.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
He looks stronger than Pato though. Honestly, if Leao keeps on playing like this and less lazy walking as he did in previous seasons he will rival Mbappe and Haaland. I think him reaching max potential he look more something in between a Madrid CR7 and Henry kind of player.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
He looks stronger than Pato though. Honestly, if Leao keeps on playing like this and less lazy walking as he did in previous seasons he will rival Mbappe and Haaland. I think him reaching max potential he look more something in between a Madrid CR7 and Henry kind of player.

he is stronger than Pato.

This kid is off the charts stupid good

sky is the limit

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,

Pato was different level. Leao has long way, but he is going good way. I'm happy about him. He has good season, but I mad about stupid yellow card.

Schedule