Sandro Tonali Thread

MilanCampeador

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think this might be a tousand year old prophecy predicting the coming of a hero that will lead his people and save them after years of suffering.
It is actually a Byzantine coin depicting the emperor Herakleios. He fought many battles against the Persians and the Arabs, with varying success, but ultimately lost a big part of his empire.
I like your story better ;-)

Last edited:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It is actually a Byzantine coin depicting the emperor Herakleios. He fought many battles against the Persians and the Arabs, with varying success, but ultimately lost a big part of his empire.
I like your story better ;-)
No, it's Adaloald, the Lombardian king.

This is Herakleios
Heraclius_tremissis_681357.jpg

MilanCampeador

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
No, it's Adaloald, the Lombardian king.

This is Herakleios
Heraclius_tremissis_681357.jpg
It was coined by Adalwald indeed but depicts Herakleios as the nominal ruler

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Actually, we should probably sell tonali gold coins on milan store. 2x revenue confermato

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
We can underline a fact concerning Sandro Tonali. The Rossoneri midfielder was the fastest player on the pitch in the derby with a peak of speed reached at 33.66 km / h.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
We have two good players with the ball, Tonali and Bennacer, we about to get one more Adli, Pioli needs to focus more on the midfield. For sure, Brahim Diaz isn't the man to articulate Milan's attacking game.

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Bennacer is not good with the ball. Slow with the ball, he makes а lot of touches and at the end most of the passes ahead are wrong.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Bennacer is not good with the ball. Slow with the ball, he makes а lot of touches and at the end most of the passes ahead are wrong.
This season maybe, coz injuries fucked him up. Last season he was very good.

Reaction score
I feel when fit Sandro should always be playing, very good on the ball and very physical which is also good. I feel he could be a main stay for years to come, someone we could build the midfield around. I feel he gives you much more on and off the ball than Bennacer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I feel when fit Sandro should always be playing, very good on the ball and very physical which is also good. I feel he could be a main stay for years to come, someone we could build the midfield around. I feel he gives you much more on and off the ball than Bennacer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think both of them are good, but different and complementary. Benny has been out of form, but if he regains it, they will be a great duo to build upon

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Bennacer is good with the quick short passes, kind of in the Spanish Xavi mould. Tonali is better at the long ball, and he plays the forward pass, sort of like Scholes. I'd like to see them play more together, with Kesdie and a threatening AM ahead of them

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
The only nice thing going on right now at Milan, is Tonali.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
This guy... :proud: I think he will go through his whole career being underappreciated.

I remember someone calling him a Gattuso with better feet, but he's so much more than that. First of all, he's a hundred times better than Rino with the ball, so that comparison falls right away IMO. He does have the grinta but he's very technically gifted.

He's very allrounded and should work more on becoming a true box2box player - meaning, he must become better in the attacking department. More goals, more assists, more hockey assists. Hopefully this is in the trajectory of his development.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This guy... :proud: I think he will go through his whole career being underappreciated.
I doubt that, he was already super hyped while playing in Serie B... with more CL exposure, he'll get to be known.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I doubt that, he was already super hyped while playing in Serie B... with more CL exposure, he'll get to be known.
"known" is not the level I'm talking about.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag

I remember someone calling him a Gattuso with better feet, but he's so much more than that. First of all, he's a hundred times better than Rino with the ball, so that comparison falls right away IMO. He does have the grinta but he's very technically gifted.

He's very allrounded and should work more on becoming a true box2box player - meaning, he must become better in the attacking department. More goals, more assists, more hockey assists. Hopefully this is in the trajectory of his development.
Yeah, I agree. Hopefully he adds to his game. You can literally see him channeling Rino here. Unbelievable he's only 21 😘

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Our next Bandiera.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
In the derby, we were lucky that after Girouds perfectly legitimate interception on Sanchez, the ball fell to Tonali's feet. Since he picked out the correct pass at the correct time. I am sure that any other player would have messed up that counter attack with an overhit pass or a bad choice.

This is why between the three: Tonali, Bennacer and Kessie, the most advanced one should be Tonali, because his skills and his intelligence is the most suited for AM. Thankfully, we don't need to think much about old Franck, but if the situation came about, then that's the better option.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
In the derby, we were lucky that after Girouds perfectly legitimate interception on Sanchez, the ball fell to Tonali's feet. Since he picked out the correct pass at the correct time. I am sure that any other player would have messed up that counter attack with an overhit pass or a bad choice.

This is why between the three: Tonali, Bennacer and Kessie, the most advanced one should be Tonali, because his skills and his intelligence is the most suited for AM. Thankfully, we don't need to think much about old Franck, but if the situation came about, then that's the better option.
We were also lucky that Diaz fucked it just enough for it to fall to Giroud :lol:

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
this guy went from being very good at the beginning of the season , he become below average in the second half, i hope he is not the kind of players that let the hype get into him, and he doesn't work hard unless he is criticized.

Schedule